tuscl

Chokers and Trannies

chukko
Ohio
Tuesday, June 14, 2016 4:38 AM
TUSCL has ruined chokers for me in both strip clubs and my civilian life. After reading all the discussions and reviews about how trannies might where chokers to hide their Adams apple, I'm weary of any woman with one on. I guess I should be thankful, because the piece of info could save me from an awkward lady dick situation.

8 comments

• skibum609
    8 years ago
    Wear. Wary.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Grab their crotch to verify like Crocidile Dundee did to the tranny in his first movie! My old ATF used to work at Rhino I'm Vegas and she told me that years ago. I too have never looked at a girl with a choker in a strip club the same way again. Even if she's 20 and clearly not a tranny, I still get disturbed!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    "Greatest Americans" is an awfully loose term there in those two you named SJG. Make American Great Again...right?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Well I think chokers are in with biological ladies right now. I still think they're hot.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    i bet @san_jose_gay is another identity of that feces obsessed troll @mikey aka @zipperheat aka @CaraLynn87 aka @4got2wipe aka a bunch of other crap identities get help @mikey
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    and notice @chukkos spelling errors. evidence that he is yet another @mikey sake puppet
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I still like chokers. At a downtown club, a dancer used to incorporate a collar/choker with a dog leash, and other *ahem* leather and bondage items during her stage shows and private dances. Damn she was energetic and a helluva lot of fun. :D Sometimes she's whip 'ya with them or she'd tie you up. :D Those were good times. If you are in to that sort of thing. ;)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    .. trannies, not so much. I'm not into that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion