tuscl

It's hard to be a rick sometimes. Aah...yup

ricktheturtle
An African turtle, originally from Zanzibar, heading straight for the white women...
To be a rick is to dress impeccably. But do you know how hard it is to find a suit that fits a turtle? It isn't easy! Aah...yup

rickthewobbegong has an even harder time. But that crazy bastard makes up for his suit difficulties by embracing the fun. Nothing like a visit to Australia where you can get loaded on Fosters with an impeccably dressed wobbegong. Aah...yup

And that crazy bastard always insists on driving after he gets loaded. Carpet sharks don't drive that well sober but they're hell on wheels when they're drunk. But that guy always says "if I run anyone over it isn't a problem. It'll probably be a dam dirty hairless ape and there are too many of those on the planet as is." He's a wise cartilaginous fish. Aah...yup

3 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    For a turtle I'd figure just a bag made of stretchy material, with elastic around the opening.

Just pull it open and down over his shell. Then let it grip under the edge of his shell.

Maybe one of those royal crown bags would work, the kind the girls like to use as walking around bags. Just get one big enough and someone to pull the draw string and then tie it. There you have it, a turtle with his shell protected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wobbegong
    carpet sharks? These guys can't live outside of water.

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You poor thing
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I watched DDD last night and Guy Fieri ate turtle soup

#turtlesbeware
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion