tuscl

My own experiment

Timex345
Illinois
I am going to completely change my routine today. I am going to sit on the other side of the club and closer to the stage. Also, I have vowed to not "chase" a fav.

12 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    Aim high
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I don't chase them either. I just sit down and they magically come to me.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I have been thinking of totally switching up my clubbing routine, too, by asking for change in 5s instead of 1s from the door girl. Can't wait to see her face when it happens. :-)
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Good luck.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Aim high"

lol
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    'course, the better idea might be found here: https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
    "June 5, 2016 • I have decided to temporarily suspend my SC visits for 3 months beginning today to see
    how I will feel, etc. I need a break."
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Timex, not to start a flame war, but maybe you should take a break from posting for a bit.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Shoot low boys, they're riding shetland ponies. (Lewis Grizzard)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Well - at least it sounds simpler than The System
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I forgot - and I'm glad Subraman reminded me. I think the best strategy change would be a break from clubbing (as you mentioned a few days ago).

You might be over thinking this - and that isn't a good thing.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Timex, I LOVE this idea. I was just thinking on Thursday night, while at my favorite club, how my routine is getting a little monotonous. I wrote a review recently where I mentioned how some of my favorites know my routine, so they know exactly what time to come and ask for a dance, and when not to. I'm going to follow suit and switch sides in the club, not approach any favorites (they usually come to me though), and hell, I might even just get dances from girls I have have before instead just the usuals. Sounds fun.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I did something like that once in Pink Poodle. I decided that I would treat them exactly the same.

Turned out to be 6 of them. So they each got $1 for their set. There seemed to be 2 really coming on to me.

So next round those 2 each got $2, while I left the stage for the other 4.

It was good with those 2, especially one of them. G.

She and I seemed to get along. Actually I then remembered her from another club.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion