tuscl

Unusual

Timex345
Illinois
Can you really consider yourself a Casanova with women or brag about your conquests on a website devoted to SCs if you are a customer like everyone else?

7 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Do you have a dick and balls or a vagina?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah. You can talk about female customers asking to have sex with you with the first words out of their mouth. Well one girl said I could do whatever I wanted to do to her back at her place but I got the message. Obviously a set up to be robbed by a bf back at her place.

Prefer getting to know someone first with a lap dance and beer. Then get a bj back at her place and you're practically fuck buddies before you even know her name.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I don't hook up with strange girls I never remember speaking to at a strip club. If I wanted to do that, there are hook up bars or sports clubs. I do like to talk first. If her mouth is full and I'm in it, I'll make an exception. Some girls are aggressive.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Sharkhunter is the mane.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well, some people actually are getting quite involved with their strip club girls.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    No more than you can say that you are a great cook b/c you served take-out food.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion