Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Unusual

Timex345

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Can you really consider yourself a Casanova with women or brag about your conquests on a website devoted to SCs if you are a customer like everyone else?

Replies (7)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Do you have a dick and balls or a vagina?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Oh yeah. You can talk about female customers asking to have sex with you with the first words out of their mouth. Well one girl said I could do whatever I wanted to do to her back at her place but I got the message. Obviously a set up to be robbed by a bf back at her place.

Prefer getting to know someone first with a lap dance and beer. Then get a bj back at her place and you're practically fuck buddies before you even know her name.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I don't hook up with strange girls I never remember speaking to at a strip club. If I wanted to do that, there are hook up bars or sports clubs. I do like to talk first. If her mouth is full and I'm in it, I'll make an exception. Some girls are aggressive.

S
Supremeruler
•

Sharkhunter is the mane.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Lol

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Well, some people actually are getting quite involved with their strip club girls.

SJG

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

No more than you can say that you are a great cook b/c you served take-out food.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement