tuscl

Hiding out

Timex345
Illinois
I only go to see 3 to 4 girls at a favorite club. Usually, at least 2 are working at any given time when I visit. After each girl's set, all the girls do a tip parade. This can get pricey after several girls. Most of the other women are terribly out of shape and not my type. I will keep an eye out for a girl as she ends her set. If I don't want to tip her, I hide out in the restroom.

14 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    That's not necessary. Just say no.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Unless you're taking a shit, getting a BJ from a dancer, having a snack of breath mints from the bathroom troll or catching up on gossip with the bathroom troll there's no other reason to be in the bathroom.

Man you're retarded
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    When I have to resort to hiding from strippers in the men's room, that is the day I need to retire from clubbing.
  • busta_nut
    8 years ago
    Dude, sack up or just go back to watching Skinimax.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I hope you understand if 4 dancers agree to all tip each other 20 ones while on stage and invite guys to join in, the only people out of money are the guys who joined in.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You seem to have the pathetic down pat in PL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's too inefficient to walk to the bathroom every time - do what I do and hide under the table instead when the fugly is getting close.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Is this a very pricey club? It seems that a dollar isn't too rough - to keep the line moving.

I'd never think to hide in a men's room to avoid tipping a $1!

Possibly a different approach could be to start counting out pennies when one of those dancers comes by for a $1 tip. Tell her that you are avoiding those Coinstar fees -
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Man I hope to never come across a club where they do the tip parade. As I think about it I guess its an easy way to get a dancers attention, but can add up. How often does the tip parade occur, every half hour or something?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    At least every song the girl that just got off stage will walk the floor for a tip - problem is in many clubs the hustlers are out of control & they walk the floor all night long asking for a tip making the custies think they got off stage recently (especially in the bigger clubs) - thus in the bad clubs you can have 4 or 5 dancers PER SONG approaching you for a tip in a club w/ lots of dancers & custies
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Well that confirms I don't want to come across a tip club. After every stage and then others try to get in on it. I wouldn't hide like the OP mentioned, I'd have to bring more money for something like this.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I've only been in two "tip walk" clubs, luckily neither worked like Papi described, both clubs were much too smaller for any power hustlers to get away with pretending they just got off stage.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Ch3ll
    The tip parade isn't an organized activity. The dancers just circulate the bar after their set four or five times and sometimes more. You end up with one on stage and four or five women circulating the bar hitting the customers up for tips. They end up bunched up and there is a line moving from one customer to another. No show. Just a woman pushing her tits together expecting you to tip. Then another and another
    It is non stop in the clubs that allow it. It is annoying to say no thank you constantly. If you don't, you go broke very fast.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    This week, I was with a fav, I'm totally obsessed talking to her, pretending the SC doesn't exist around me and her. Fav twice mentions to me a stage dancer wants a tip, same dancer, 2 different times I give $1. The 3rd time fav again motions to me, the SAME FUCKING stage dancer is again asking for a tip. I tell her "I'm with this hottie right now" and turn back to looking at fav and stage dancer moves on. Fav and I keep talking. This shit had to end or I'll be out $10 on a dancer I never looked at.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion