tuscl

June slowness

Thursday, June 9, 2016 10:40 PM
Inspired by a post from JamesSD and a thread at stripperweb. How is your local club this time of the year? I went to Baby Dolls this week on night shift and was surprised to see a half empty parking lot. Very few patrons inside. I thought it would pick up after 10p but it never did. Lots of dancers must have left in the negative. My CF texted that the club was dead so I went to see her. Taking a page out of the Rick Dugan playbook, now is the time to visit your local club and cut some deals with the honeys.

24 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    Love me the slow times!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Summertime is usually slow for strip clubs
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Forgot to add that I got to spend the whole shift with my CF and paid less.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I've heard the same about my favorite club and that "extra" deals can be found at a reasonable cost.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    GoV, summer is slow but I think early June is the worst. Baby Dolls is the busiest club in Dallas and I had never seen it so empty. Even when the power went out a couple of months ago and it remained open until the power came back, it was busier.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Slow summers has pretty well be documented on here. Everybody has other choices of things to do, including the dancers.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Slowness is our friend. The dancers don't get the custy count they want and are more prone to negotiate down.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Around here the Clubs are far busier in the summer, most likely due to our lousy New England weather, but this year has been bizarre. Last year in june the club I attend was busy, the year before packed, now it is so slow, with so mnay dancers on each shift it is becoming a wanna dance club for the first time ever. It is so tedious that it is making me decide to go much less.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    In the south(texas, atlanta) it might be slow in the summer because it doesn't snow or get that cold. Up north I would think it picks up in the summer.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Several favorites in my area work reduced days maybe longer hours to take advantage of the nice weather. One favorite took 3 months off entirely. I think she relied on OTC to get out of working at the club. She has built up a regular customer base. Strippers are no different than the rest of us. Who wants to be stuck indoors during the summer? I love being in a slow showclub.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yeah, it's getting really competitive and the Latinas are getting more aggressive, if that is even possible, yet the ATF has leaned on me for more and more while giving leas and less. Her friends are astounded by my stupid devotion. PL among PLs, that's me.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Swing shift will be your best bet during slow periods. Dancers coming on and off shift looking to make $ before leaving and the next shift takes over, plus it's the time of day most energetic for pl's and dancers who are motivated. Day shift is mainly for regular spenders during slow times, and if you're not a regular the dancer may not give any effort if she doesn't know you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Those w/ kids will more likely spend more time w/ them & less time in the clubs since the kids are out of school - summer vacations also cut into the SC budget so less custies. Problem is as shadow mentioned many dancers also SC less for some of the same reasons custies SC less - & w/ less custies in the clubs many dancers may not find it as worth it to go in & rather do something else.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    As others have said, summer is slow for strip clubs. I'm sure even slower for a clip joint like Baby Dolls since it relies upon a never ending stream of ignorant tourists, often with free entry coupons from cabbies and hotel concierges in hand, to keep the place hopping. Dallas is not a prime destination spot in the summer for the obvious reasons.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    But yes Bavarian, as you alluded to, summer is one of my favorite times to club. So to all, go yee forth good sirs and get some discounted pussy. ;) The only downside is when clubs get TOO slow for too long, talent starts to flee for greener pastures. So it's a fine balance - slow enough for the girls to be very hungry, but not so much that they are starving and forced to flee out of sheet desperation to find anything that will be better.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yes summer in Phoenix all the clubs slow down. I hear complaints about it from the owner of one of the clubs I go too. I personally think it's a great time for clubs to do like 2 for 1 deals or something to bring back more people.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ that's a good idea rock
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Summer time is great here because the college girls start working more. Also, girls who go to school in LA or the Bay area sometimes come back for the summer. We do get a lot of tourists in the summer, and they'll be showing up in droves after graduation. Right now it's more international tourists. On the flip side some of the dancers do go to Vegas for the Summer, since the money is better there.
  • day_trader
    8 years ago
    Didn't club at all last month, however I was out this week and last week. The girl's are saying things have really slowed down in the past month or so. Every girl came up to me at least once, with the exception of one. Got dances with a couple of them. One of them I have known for over a year now, first time that she offered me a dance deal. Yup times are a little bit slow right now. Both times I was back in the LD area we were the only ones back there.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Times are so slow, that a bitchy hard ass stripper is resorting to sweet talk trying to get me to reply.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Times are so slow that Juice is considered a whale
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Times are so slow that even Juice can afford a DS
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Fuck that, Washington bikini baristas are the diamond in the rough. They want kink for free.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    lol, papi, good stuff
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion