tuscl

The earliest

larryfisherman
California
Just curious, what's the earliest time you've ever showed up to a strip club?

For me it's like one o clock in the afternoon. It suprisingly wasn't too dead at the time.

29 comments

• Meursault
    8 years ago
    5pm. I'm surprised at how many people are afternoon regulars. Maybe in retirement.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    As a younger married guy, taking the afternoon off and heading down early for the afternoon shift is really the only way I can enjoy the club. I usually get there around 1 or 2, but I'll admit, I've been extreme PL before and have gone right at 12 before when I'm walking in pretty much with the dancers. I will get the most out of my afternoons at the club goddamnit.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm usually at Follies before they are officially open. So 11AM in not uncommon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'd say about 2 or 2:30 pm for me and I've had a good time being a big-fish in a small pond (or more precisely one of a very few fish in those intstances).

On my first trip or 2 to Follies I may have gotten there around 1:00 or 1:30 pm but Follies is a different animal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    i.e. 1:00 pm @ Follies is not really early
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    When having lunch or going to Follies, I sometimes get there around noon.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It was around about 10am. It was just as the doors were being unlocked. I took the commuter train from San Jose to San Francisco, and allowing for a good walk too. Very difficult to park a car in San Francisco unless you use the paid parking garages.

I spent most of the day shift time there, I had a good time. No FS, as I did not like the idea of FS under such time and money constraints. Not interested in ejaculation services either. But I was DATYing dancers and that does soften them right up.

Often at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, just as it was opening up on Sundays. 12 noon? Don't fully remember. But I was often there for the first girl's set. Sometimes on weekdays too, when they serve lunch, there for the first girl's set.

Redwood City Hanky Panky, 4pm? 7pm? Sometimes there for the first girl's set.

Dayshift girls can be a bit older than the night shift girls. To some extent they are a B team, in some clubs. Also can be more likely to have kids or an SO. But either way, I pick my day and like the lighter crowd and avoiding drunks on the roads. If rules are being bent, more likely on the day shift. Don't want to become a 2am'er either.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    7:00 am for me. I was showing up for a movie shoot
  • ArtCollege
    8 years ago
    I like a midday break. Easier when you have a sig other wondering where you are after work. I can occasionally take a couple of hours for lunch. And dayshift girls usually offer better mileage--but worse looks--than night girls.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I should note that one o clock was a one time thing, I never did that again. I do dayshift regularly though, so it's not uncommon for me to arrive at 4 or 4:30 in the afternoon.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I haven't done it in a couple of years, but I used to regularly go when they first opened, which most clubs do at 11:30am. Occasionally, I'd get there at 11am, and grab something to eat at the coffeehouse across the street, and just watch the girls walk in
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    4 am.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    9:20 A.M. was my earliest.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I went once at noon to a club for lunch when I was in Colorado. They had just opened.

Since then I think 1pm is the norm when I want to get to a club early.

If I ever get to follies, I'm gonna try and get there at 11-130.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    1130 not 130. That makes no sense. Lol
  • K
    8 years ago
    Legs and eggs- about 7:30 AM
    Without legs and eggs - about 11:30 AM
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    Went for lunch with coworkers around noon. I've also gone into Hong Kong as early as 8am, but those were during 3 day benders where i never actually slept.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'd say about 1 pm. Not a bad time to stop in. A bit after 1 is usually when the lunch crowd slows and then it's nice and relaxed -
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    6:30am - oh wait that's when I left. I went to a club in Vegas at 11:30pm and didn't leave until 6:30 the next morning. Never felt like more of a PL in my life even though I had a stripper in tow.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Midnight.

Otherwise, I've been as early as 12:30 for lunch, although I would rather have lunch OTC with a dancer as I did today. She looked good in daylight.

And once I walked into a dive club about five minutes after they opened, at 2 pm. Got UHM from the only dancer there.
  • K
    8 years ago
    "Never felt like more of a PL in my life even though I had a stripper in tow. "
    Those times are when I most feel like a PL.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ hahaha

It's kinda like when you can't finish your meal at Olive Garden and they give you a to-go container.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    12 noon that's when they opened.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I prefer day shift at clubs that have one and like to arrive when a few dancers and almost no other customers are there, maybe 1/2 - 1 hour after the club opens. So my sweet spot is, for example, 12:45 or so at a club that opens at noon. The lap dance area and VIP room are quite uncrowded and the girls are still fresh from their morning shower :)
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    The clubs I go to regularly don't open til 6pm and one of them doesn't open til 7pm. And that's still too early for all of them. I almost never show up at any of them before 9pm. I have only made one strip club visit in the morning ever, which was to the Flamingo Club in Lawrence, KS way back when, and that was primarily to eat their buffet, although with strippers present, I wasn't passing them up.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    5 am at some club on South Dixie Hwy. south of Miami. I was heading down to the Keys and I saw this place was open so I figured what the heck. Up here in Detwaa, 11:30 am at the hellhole of the world, Henry VIII South. I figured I'd catch the women as they came in and go from there.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    11 AM at the Hiliter. Lights were on in the club and I haven't been able to sit in one of their chairs since. Looks like a nut bomb went off in the place, which is why I only sit at the bar from now on. Repulsive in the lights...
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    11:30 AM, for the free buffet lunch at Baby Dolls Dallas when I was visiting there a few years ago.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've been in the club at 11 AM when it opens, but I usually arrive around 4 PM. Every now and then I go at 8-9PM for the night shift; it's a fun contrast to the more laid back day shift girls!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion