tuscl

"one night stand" VHM/DFK strippers, can never repeat 1st visit experience

s88
New York
Wednesday, June 8, 2016 8:15 AM
Ever since my ATF and I broke up, I've gotten 6 strippers to DFK in just 1 month. ATF DFKed for 2 months non-stop until she refused to one day, I asked her why, and she said I never tipped her "enough" for all previous DFKing, and she will never do it again because I am "cheap". Whatever, have a nice life. The 6 strippers. It seems each of them is hell bent on never taking my $ again. DFK #1, 1st time DFK with stick shifting, 2nd time I saw her standing alone at the bar, she said she was busy with another customer (who I didnt see), and she will VIP me later tonight and for me to "stick around", but DFK #1 introduced me to her "friend", who was hot enough, so I VIPed her, the friend let me kiss, but wouldn't open her teeth or move her lips back at me, it was 1 way kissing, no stick shift either. I stopped after 4 songs with DFK #1's friend. 2 more times in the night DFK #1 says she is busy with other customers, but each time goes and sits in the corner on her phone after telling me "I am waiting on my customer" DFK #2, DFKs for 3 mins in VIP, stops the dance saying she can't DFK inside the club, she negotiates OTC in VIP room and later through text, then stops respond by text DFK #3, DFKs for 30 mins 1st visit, 2nd visit stands at the bar alone, says she is waiting for another customer who is in the bathroom, and tells me she can't go into VIP with me DFK #4 asks me if I gave her an STD on 3rd visit from DFKing 1st and 2nd visits, and stops texting back to me 2 days later after I ask her about lunch DFK #5 DFKs for 15 mins 1st visit in VIP, 2nd VIP visit the moment I try to kiss her she pulls her head back, puts a finger on my lips and shakes her head and continues grinding, will not repeat with her DFK #6, DFKs in semi private LD area for 1 song (out of $ for the night), 2nd visit she walks right by me, I catch her at the bar, tell her I want LDs, she says she wants to give me some company first, and tells me to go sit down and she will be over in a minute, then walks over to another customer and spends the next hour sitting with him WTF am I doing wrong? Was I supposed to pull out a Benjamin for a tip with these strippers after visit #1 or ask about OTC and show all the blue Benjamin bills in my wallet for negotiation?

17 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think you need to purchase some Listermint. I've said it before, Listermint will stop all STDs from suspect pussy if you apply it immediately after playing with said suspect pussy. It also works great as an antiseptic for cuts. In addition to all those fabulous benefits it also works best for what it was originally intended to do, make your breath smell refreshing.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Seems to me like the girls have passed the word around on you. I'm guessing that one who blamed you for a std has basically black listed you. Time to change clubs for a bit!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @mrrock The 6 strippers are from 2 different SCs. 4 from one SC, 2 from another. I dont get it, is it because I cut the strippers off after 1 song/15/30 minutes without LDKing? Are these bitches really expecting I'll spend 1 whole hour, or hours in VIP for DFK alone (not FS) and when I cut them off, they take it personally and blacklist me because I didn't spend $500 on DFK on 1 stripper, and they thought I would the first time they met me when they decided to allow DFK and FIV with no negotiation?
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I say this half jokingly, but another possibility is maybe you're not that good of a kisser or have rank breath? 6 girls no longer want to DFK with you after doing it once abd each give some weird excuse...that could be telling. On a more serious note, I would heed mrrocks advice and find a new club.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I would also recommend flossing before using the Listermint. You might have better results being more selective on DFK partners, too. Once you're known as "The guy who..." that hurts the chances of a dancer thinking "I am so special that he wants to ..."
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    So did you give #4 herpes or not?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Kissing is the single hardest sexual activity to get a stripper to engage in. So I doubt you're doing anything rong.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Amen on the Listermint and Hand Sanitizer; that is why I never understood why dudes bash the bathroom attendant. Love the fact that he is there with supplies when I need them. I walk in and give him a couple bucks saying I need a "dust off" as I put it. Gather my supplies and head into a stall to clean up.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @gammanu95 give? No, we only DFK and FOV. My dick never came out in VIP room. @a21985 I think I am a decent kisser. I throw in sucking on, gently pulling her lip until it slides out of my lips. Circle tongues for DFK (one of them wants to just spear, not circle). Match her lip movements. Kiss slightly more her upper lip, then her lower lip. Do a kiss starting at her right mouth corner, sweep her 2 lips with my lower lip, and close the kiss over her left mouth corner. Neck and ear kissing too. The breath part I worry over, I've asked before if my breath is okay, all of them said it was okay, but it might be SS, who knows. I dont smoke and eat neutral (no protein, no spicy) sweet pastry type foods before going to the SC. I brush and mouthwash and wash out my mouth and teeth with the hand shower before going to the SC. I carry mouthwash on me into the SC if I know that SC has no attendant. Except for DFK #2, all others DFKed till VIP time ended, I would assume if it was a breath problem they would've pushed me off or turned their heads, or gone into a position that I can't kiss them anymore, but except for #2 none of them took steps to stop the kissing once it started. Am I supposed to tell these girls "I love you baby, when you gonna be here again?" or that is too PLish? I just say "thanks", or "that was amazing babe", "you are a great kisser", give $20 tip, get her number, get/give a hug, and walk out of VIP. I think I am saying something wrong, or doing something wrong body language wise in the last couple seconds of our interaction, from the moment the VIP time expires to her walking to the DR and me back onto the main floor. I dont know what it is. Or was it the girl was desperate for $ that day, and on later days realized "he isn't worth my time for what he wants for small tips, ill wait for bigger fish in the corner on my phone, $50 to $150 is nothing to me". Or is it drugs/alcohol in her system that day (that I didn't realize) that caused the DFK and she regretted doing it when I approach her the 2nd visit?
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    My guess is that it's just something that she wasn't prepared to handle the first time around and she decided to let it slide in the moment before thinking about it and formulating a response. Kissing is probably a very rare request during a lap dance. I have only had it happen with three dancers over the course of a number of years and it was always they who initiated (not counting the gross ones who tried to kiss during our first interactions and who I avoided any further interaction with)
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I'm stumped. You have been with several girls who work at the same club and are known to engage in DFK. These girls all share the same customers and presumably engage in the same or similar acts with some if not all of them. You know for sure that one of them has an STD. Yet you want kiss them.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Like JS said, it's been my experience that getting a stripper to DFK you ITC, is more difficult than getting a BBJ or BBFS. It's a strange thing. They'd rather let you fuck them or suck your cock than kiss you. I've had a few tell me: "kissing is too intimate." Yeah. But you'll let cum run down your leg or shot down your throat. That's not a problem, but kissing is. lol.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    It's not sure that one of them has an STD. She might just be implying that she does in an effort for him to stop trying to kiss her.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^An std is serious shit. What if op went around telling everyone one of the dancers has an std?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    With women in general, I think it mostly just comes down to how you approach them, the vibes between you, and then to specifically how you do it, how you set it up. If you have to have a discussion about it, then something has already gone wrong. And in P4P environments, many will consider that off the menu, something which money could never buy. So my own experience is that in AMPs, if you can get your girl DFKing with you, then it will be mind blowing. Best thing is just to turn on some charm and use words and flattery to disarm her, and then without discussing it, kiss her. Some, in places which do lots of FS, are used to this. Others are not and they might be completely disarmed by it. In any event, if she goes for it, the session will be mind blowing. But usually the reason the girl is going for it goes way beyond just making money. And so you have to understand this in how you relate to her. I mean if she goes for DFKing, and then GFE-FS, she probably wants you to take her home with you. If you see her on subsequent visits and it also goes well, she is probably still hoping that you will assert yourself and take her home with you. Some girls are just good natured and see DFKing as just fun and dispense it freely. But they are less likely to do this with someone who treats them like a prostitute. I always treat women as civilians. And in strip clubs, if you can get her DFKing in the front room, that is best. Easier to steer it that way in the front room, as you can more easily lead it yourself. Once you hand her money and go into the dance booth, she is in the lead, not you. For DFKing to go well, both parties need to shift over from the sympathetic nervous system to the para-sympathetic. To explain it more simply, you each need to be open to falling in love with the other. And this is why many girls are restrictive about it. How you talk to the girl and what you are talking to her about will make a big difference. And then, based on what is written about TJ, and on what goes on in AAMPs as opposed to AMPs, sometimes girls can just psych themselves up and lead with DFKing. This is great. If she does that with me, and I accept it, then probably she and I will be waking up in the morning together. I don't take it trivially. I posted long ago about an AMP visit where I spotted a girl in a purple dress outside the building washing her car. I entered and asked about her. I was shown 4 girls and rejected each of them, before someone finally understood what I was saying and went and got the one who was outside. The selection process makes a big difference. If the girl sees me as just accepting her because it was her turn, then that doesn't do much with her. But if I have broken out of he designed selection process, and clearly am there just for her, then big things will happen. So when they brought her to me she was ready and when we got into the session room we just melted into each others arms and intense GFE ensued. JS69 started making horrible fun of me over this. But I was just trying to show how much difference the selection process makes. And now it is he who if far more involved with his girls than I ever was with this Purple Dress Donna. And in a strip club it can be even better, because you don't have to let girls sell you dances. You can fraternize more freely. You can select the girl yourself, letting her see that you are to some extent interviewing her, and that you have some broader and deeper interest in her, and you can let things start in the front room. If you do it that way, the GFE can be intense, and you might well end up waking up the next morning with her. SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "An std is serious shit. What if op went around telling everyone one of the dancers has an std?" It doesn't matter, PLs would still line up to slap that much with their weed wackers.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I was reading SW the other day, and someone had posted about making up an active outbreak to keep guys from touching her. It's not like guys who go to a club sit around and strategize like what happens in the DR. Even if we did, it would probably just scare off the customers she didn't want anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion