tuscl

Positive

Timex345
Illinois
Recently I have really started to appreciate a young woman who dances for me.
Her dances are average. But, she is perhaps the nicest young woman I have ever met at a club which is a rare statement.
She has a serious boyfriend who she is faithful to. She could make a boatload of cash doing OTC but doesn't.
For some reason, I like her more because she has limits she won't cross which is weird.
She has always offered to dance for me. Seeing her is a nice change from the other young women I have encountered.
I feel comfortable with her. Weird. But there has never been any jealousy between us. So, if you find a dancer who is good
to you, don't take her for granted. That is my 2 cents for what it is worth.

7 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    It is funny that every stripper I meet doesn't have a serious boyfriend and doesn't do OTC>
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Every stripper doesn't do OTC, until they do.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lol meirsault
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I think I get where Timex is going.

Its easy to get burned out on the SS and hustle, and you still play the game. And we come back and bitch and moan about what strippers are and what strippers aren't.

Once in a while, you come across not----a diamond in the rough but a girl who is doing this AS a lark and might actually have her life together on the outside. An authentic person to boot. That life comes first to her and if she doesn't slowly turn, she plays by her own rule book. Dancing is probably a phase for her, period.

That (if that is what it is) is totally unique by strip club standards and totally worth 'basking in the glow' for some of us jaded PLs . Its totally NOT about mileage or extras- its that look down the road less traveled that we actively chose not to follow.

Some PL's will actively claim this road doesn't exist or is totally an illusion and that's alright too. It is the Twighlight Zone of the PL experience...... be honored that you got a ticket here, its kind of like leap year or an extremely rare astral phenomena.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    In this situation at the moment except that patience and respect paid off to allow the most amazing OTC experiences one could imagine. Do I feel extraordinarily lucky??? Dang right. She is genuinly one of the nicest girls you'd ever meet inside or out of a strip club.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Congrats Bubba.

The details would be interesting: How long the pursuit lasted? The age difference? Your game plan? Did you wear white polyester?
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Thumbnail version- met her right before her 20th bday, I'm mid 50s but look 10-15 yrs younger. Saw her every 1.5-2 months ITC over a 2 year period before the first OTC, which she suggested. She is the only girl I've ever done that with. Only game plan is to treat her as a friend w/ benefits. Never any discussion of money throughout my relationship w her. I try to be generous and as sweet to her as I can and as she has been to me. She has never missed a planned meetup or even been a minute late.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion