tuscl

new CF texts me that she saw me with another stripper (P4P or GF?)

Sunday, June 5, 2016 10:39 PM
My new CF is a slightly high maint stripper. Boob job, lip job, permanent makeup, asian. 9 or 10 in looks. Her only drug is alcohol. Cares alot about her looks. My new CF provides GFE things in VIP with no tip and no negotiation, in a SC where it isn't normal. New CF has been a stripper for years but 6 months at my SC. When new CF was 1 or 2 weeks old at my SC I VIPed her, and marked her as a do not repeat in my book (closed eye grinding, titty fucked me at 14 minute mark, then asked for another 15 mins, i said yes, more closed eye grinding till time expired, not impressed). Out of desperation, 6 months later (now) I got a semi-private LD, saw she allowed things that were normally forbidden. Then went to VIP for 15 mins. This time, I still can't believe what happened that night. The 15 mins on 15 mins extension, was worth it this time around. 180 degree difference from 6 months ago. She is in her late 20s and is 8 days older than me (I was hoping for same bday but alas). No kids, instead she dropped out of college after a year, became a stripper, and strung her parents along that she is switching majors for years. No drugs except alcohol. No tats either. For once I am involved with a stripper who isn't a single mom. She supposedly "just got out of a relationship" and we both said we are single to each other. I told her if I had a GF I wouldn't be in the SC. On the 2nd time I saw CF ITC I did VIP with her, and after that main floor hung out with her, later since she is a high earner, she had to step away and deal with other customers, while waiting for CF to be free again, a 19 year old 2 day old stripper came and sat, and we had a great conversation but I only “bought drinks” and refused to VIP or LD her. New to stripping strippers are a waste of $ in VIP for me and I already spent all my $ on new CF for the night. After 2nd CF ITC visit, CF texts me "you like that girl with [visual description of dancer]?" I respond back to new CF with, I tipped her 2 drinks for an hour of her (2 day old stripper) time and we talked about X and Z, and I declined 2 day old's LD offer, and told new CF, "if u gets up from the seat next to me, other girls will come wanting $" [im kindda saying how about we go OTC only and I never see you at "work" again] she responded "okay yeah I like how you carried yourself" New CF has serious self esteem issues because she thinks she is fat. She told me she is fat. In VIP, she stopped me when I tried to move her position and said she will change it herself so I dont know how heavy she is. Her FB and IG confirm her body image problems. On a 3rd ITC visit, which was unplanned but she surprise begged me to come in even if I wont buy LDs. I kept my word, I didnt buy any LDs or VIP time, I just spent $32 on non-alco drinks to new CF and her winggirl over 40 minutes, with $4 commission to new CF. She asked me what other strippers I know here. I said 1/4 of them, but I never GFEed with them. She then starts to ask me about STDs, but more like is she infected from me rather than OTC planning. New CF also worries that I would gossip online what CF and me did in VIP and not to tell anyone at the SC or outside what we did, I tell I wont. Since new CF seems to be talking like a GF to me rather than a stripper. I ask about having coffee or more with her later this week, she responds with, "lets do just the coffee". She then says she has to go back to work and say bye and I leave the SC. Okay, IDK how to handle new CF from this point. She talks jealousy to me, and cant stand to see me with another stripper ITC. I tried to layout the rules, that other strippers will always come if she isn't guarding me, but I dont think I said it hard enough to her, or that was all I needed to really say, she isn't an idiot and she is a stripper. My point is, if I pay you, I have freedom to pick any girl I want whenever I want, if we are unpaid OTC, then I trade in my freedom for your body. I obviously want to exhaust the unpaid or paid OTC route before settling for ITC only. Even if I settle for ITC only, how do I tell new CF, “this is a SC, I am the customer, I am paying you, you aren’t allowed to be jealous” without loosing her GFE freebies ITC? Or do I "ask her out" (did I already?)? Is this jealousy a long play at an "exclusive" ITC BF, gets all my $ and my freedom, or she wants "going out" non-stripper/customer with me? Or there is no way to know until she and I are in a restaurant together OTC?

11 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    She's a woman, she's a stripper. She's also bat-shit crazy. And I am now wondering if I'm crazy for reading all of that.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I have no advice. She seems overly invested emotionally already. I hate to say this. But it is nice to hear that jealousy runs both ways. Usually, it is customers like me who lose their shit over a stripper. It is your call. But, how much drama can you live with in your life?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    What do you want? If you want to fuck her, offer some money to go to a hotel with you.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    That was a tough read. I wish I hadn't quit school
  • K
    8 years ago
    She thinks you are failing to do your job of protecting her wallet. You are letting other dancers take her money. Of course she is upset with you.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "If my *wife* can handle me with other women, so can *you*."
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Can't tell just from the description what % of this is her masterfully manipulating you, and what % is her being needy & crazy. What I can see is that you seem to be playing right into it and enabling it ... jumping to explain yourself when she texts "you like that girl?", etc. She's out of control but she's in total control of you and has you tied up in knots. I can't quite tell what it is you want out of this. Her exclusively with you the entire time in the club? You being able to play the field when she's off with other customers? OTC? Something else? If I make some assumptions about what you want, what I do think you need to do is re-assert control of the situation, in a gentle and well-lubed manner so her craziness doesn't kick in, even if there's a little risk of her walking. I might get her feeling comfortable and secure, and then in a smiling and teasing manner (not strict or confrontational) tell her what you need to tell her and negotiate what you want out of it...
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't be surprised if she the reason she felt so threatened was that she read the body language of you and the new girl hitting it off and that's why she pressured you to recant the interaction. Personally, one of my best experiences in a club was with a new girl on her first day. It was like meeting a cute girl at a party and hitting it off. Otherwise, I would never, ever tell a dancer about conversations, dances, etc, with another dancer under any circumstances. In my experience, words and explanations are pretty meaningless in a club. If you're not happy with her behavior, you'll probably get a lot further by not rewarding it rather than trying to take her aside to talk about fairness, etc. If it were me, I would approach the new girl on future visits (your "new CF" might have told her to back off, but the new girl can't help it if you approach her) and at least give it a shot getting some dances from her.
  • Kaffeesatz
    8 years ago
    TL:DR
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Couple of things. 1. Asian women are as bat shit crazy as natural redheads. (Tempers) wait probably more so. 2. Late 20's = stripper retirement. (Less Income than before) 3. Might be looking for Sugar Daddy retirement (Settle down) Made me think about something. But then I probably already know the answer. I wonder if strippers pay attention to how much money a guy is spending in a club and how often he stops by? I am thinking Hell yes
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She has done ITC with you with no up charge, so she feels like she owns you now, and it's your responsibility to shoo away any other strippers that come your way. Since she is so insecure you are her safety blanket. Even though you may come in and not spend money, you're still a body to sit with her. All the guys want to strippers who are sitting with another customer, nobody wants the stripper sitting in the corner by herself. She probably is that stripper sitting by herself when you're not there. Not sure if she'll go through with OTC but I'd say don't ever mention just doing OTC and never going in the club again, she wants you inside that club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion