tuscl

My own challenge

Timex345
Illinois
I have decided to temporarily suspend my SC visits for 3 months beginning today to see
how I will feel, etc. I need a break. I know I will return but I can sure use the break.
Too much of a good thing. I have become too emotionally invested and need to gain some
perspective. Has anyone else done this? Did you feel differently?

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've been trying to take a 3-month break since I started strip-clubbing 15 years ago - I'm still working on it
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    It will do you good. I haven't managed to take three months off during my 22 years of clubbing, but I have taken two six-week breaks.
  • ShaquilleThunder
    8 years ago
    Good for you. I don't get emotionally invested, I like to get drunk and have tits rubbed in my face. I however can see if it's a problem and get invested with the strippers, that I would stop for awhile.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I took a 2 month break in Dec and Jan. Seemed not so boring and dull when I went back.

Seems like I'm getting more attention from some good looking dancers. Last night I had to choose on a two for one between a hot dancer who came back or an older dancer who still looks good who I bought 2 drinks for. I gave the choice to the dancer I just bought 2 drinks from who sat with me for most of the previous hour. As long as the hot dancer didn't get upset, hopefully not, I'll just get dances from her on another night. The hot dancer didn't waste any time finding another guy.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    It's about time for a break for me. I've been going hard the past six months.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I clubbed yesterday and Friday, maybe I need to take a break as well. I usually don't go multiple times in one week, but my Friday visit was so fun that I just had to go back for more!

It might do you some good to take a little time away, but I have a feeling you'll just end up missing it more

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It's been 5 weeks since my last visit. I'm about to go nuts. :)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Based on your recent posts - I think that's smart. You need to decompress - and not get caught up in this SS and club drama.

Take a step away. Remember - some dancers use such awful SS - they don't remember it just 5 minutes after they walk away.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm going to take a break too. Just as soon as I find DS69.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm currently taking a 24-hour break
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, I had no choice when I was ill early last year. They wouldn't let me out of the hospital:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion