tuscl

The Ultimate Troll

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.

5 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Piers Morgan is a knob.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's odd - as he gets owned - and he doesn't realize it - and then he pushes it further - and makes a bigger arse of himself. Maybe that's his actual talent?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ I think so, he's been known to do that. Even when it's clear as day that's he's wrong on an issue he keeps pushing and pushing. This isn't the first time he's looked like an idiot.

I respect some of his work but I hate how he always takes the high road when you know he does the same sleazy shit all other reporters in his field do.

He's worked a lot with war veterans is USA and the U.K. and I'd like to think he was sincere about it but I fear it was mainly a self promotion tool.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    He is unquestionably a tool. But I don't see how he got "owned." Is an ad hominem attack "owning" someone now? I didn't see him make the case that Ali was racist (although racist quotes from Ali are not hard to find), and I didn't see any of the people that "owned" him actually refute his claim. No real argument or discussion taking place there, just twitter drivel on both sides.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion