tuscl

#1 girl out of comission

jaredlucas
Arizona
ATF was in a climbing accident and won't be dancing for another 3 months or so. She will be rehabbing and Will not be available for ITC or OTC during this time

As I have been 3 or 4 visit per month PL over the past year, I will miss her. Have a couple of other OTC gals I see on occaision, but neither is on Her level For fun and frolic.

There are a couple of other gals at her club that I wouldn't mind trying to develop OTC relationships with. Presently I've only had ITC extras with them them when my ATF was not working.

Up until now Ive tended to only have 1 fave at each of the 3 clubs I visit. Not sure what to expect but I'm looking to replace her for at least for a while.

Don't know how it will play out but I'm sure it will be interesting. Especially when ATF gets back in the mix.

21 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Damn that sucks - so she'll lose 3 months of income? Does Afflac offer insurance to strippers?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Doesn't her mouth work at least?
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    This is just me if I was in your shoes, but if you're looking for something/one that's steady to hold you over, I would look for girls from another club, especially if she is your ATF. She's out of commission because of an accident, not because of anything malicious. Not sure she deserves to deal with the competition with girls at her own club when she gets back.

I know other guys will disagree with that, but it's my 2 cents.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Papi

Among the numerous injuries she has sustained is a broken jaw. No love coming my way for a while.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'd have to go with a21985 said.

I know when I was with my ATF, if she was out of commission and found out I was fucking another stripper in her club when she finally came back, she would be crushed and probably would have refused to see me anymore after that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you were out of comission would your ATF not do OTC w/ anyone else?
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    She would not. I don't pay her enough to keep her on the bench
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    When Wally Pip got injured playing for the NY Yankees years ago, he was replaced by Lou Gehrig. You never know if the replavement might turn out to be better.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If her injuries are as severe as it sounds she might not go back to dancing at all. I would do what is good for you and deal with her if and when she does come back.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    This:

"Doesn't her mouth work at least?" papi +1
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    A climbing stripper? After thinking about it - it sounds like an interesting way to stay fit for pole work.

Sadly - I think you might want to move on. Her injuries may prevent her from getting fully back.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Just got back from a visit with banged up ATF. Legs,ankle,arm and collar bones will take 10-12 weeks to heal. There will be couple of months of physical therapy afterwards. Looks like She'll be out of the club 5-6 months.
    I wonder if she will be back to dancing at all.
    Bummer.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Option 1: find an OTC partner at another club

Option 2: go track down one of the girls at her club that you had your eye on. Like you said you're not sure she will ever return.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Props for visiting her, jared. I'm sure that not a lot of her regulars have done that, and I know that she appreciated it. Is it safe to say that your feelings for her go a bit beyond the TUSCL "normal"?
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    My feelings have hovered around being the hopelessly Dedicated PL until recently when I discovered that she had a half dozen other regulars she saw OTC.
    I know this is normal for strippers but she had previously advised that I was the only OTC honey she was seeing.

Not necessarily an issue, but I was actually in the process of bumping her down the list prior to her accident as she had become increasingly difficult to synch calendars with. Still good fun when we get connected but it has been a few weeks since our last belly bop. Now that the is injured it looks to be several months at least before we have any fun.

Dang!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    This thing about being "faithful" to a chick one pays $$$ to be w/ is ridiculous IMO given that more often than not when a dancer decides to quit the game they often disappear w/o a trace or explanation.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    When it comes to an ATF or other very highly regarded fave, I think there is some loyalty owed to her. I wasn't saying that someone should go abstinent in the time she's out of commission, I was just saying the PL should go elsewhere in the meantime to avoid conflict she doesn't deserve with her own co-workers when she gets back.

However, knowing its going to be 5-6 months makes me do a 180 here. Loyalty, even among ATFs, needs to have it's limits in this game, and thst amount of time is one of them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm not into faves so most likely I'm missing something - I can see being loyal to one's fave when you go to her club *and* she is there - but being loyal to her even when she is not there feels like a bit much - although it's not apples to apples but she is w/ other custies when the PL is not in the club.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    And it could be my warped view of faves as well that makes me think this way. I've had CFs in the past that I would only see a few times at most and then move on. They certainly don't have my loyalty.

But with my ATF now, if I'm going to her club, she makes a point to dedicate all of her time to me. She's never with any other custie when I come in, nor does she socialize with any other ones, including other regulars who will try to talk to her. Maybe others here have different experiences, but my ATFs behavior has earned her my loyalty (within reason) in a situation like this one.

If jared likes this dancer enough to visit her in the hospital, I imagine he may have similar reasons to stay loyal to her, at least to some reasonable extent.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Jared- I don't think it will matter to her if you don't stay loyal, the fact that you went to see her may earn you some points. If and when she does come back she should give you a heads up at that point in time and that's when you will make your decision, until then do your own thing you aren't being disrespectful at all, actually you are being a good guy for thinking and acting the way you have so far.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You can always get HJs from trannies in the meantime - perhaps that may not be cheating too much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion