Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

SJGay acronyms

Bavarian

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think SJGay is a funny character. These acronyms are new to me so I think he is quite ingenious.

BFE - Boyfriend experience MAMPS - Male Asian Massage Parlors BBAnal - Bareback anal

Who knows what else he will come up with or if the acronyms will be added to the glossary

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

DILF - Dad I'd Like to Fuck

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

J= Joke's U= University I= Inspiration C= Correspondence E=Endorsement

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

J= Jack U= U I= Inside da club C= Cum E= Everywhere.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

J = Chackin U = Fangers I = Are C = Yummy E = Bitches

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Jacking Until It Cums Entirely

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Just Unzipping It Causes Erection

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Jacking Until It Causes Eruption

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shaylnn wins Da juice comootations

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

All u guys cracked me up

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Jacking Until I'm Chacken Eatin

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

All of these are are, but I especially like ime's!

"Jacking Until I'm Chacken Eatin"

Brilliant!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement