tuscl

Texas Update

Monday, May 18, 2020 1:09 PM
Since Arizona has its own thread, why not Texas. The Governor has allowed bars to open on Friday, May 22nd at 25% capacity. Bucks Wild Fort Worth has been in operation already. They are a BYOB. I am awaiting PTs (BYOB) to open so I can visit and write a review. This is probably the green light for Baby Dolls. I wouldn’t be surprised if they open up on Friday even at 25% capacity. That could work for dayshift.

37 comments

• Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Bucks Cabaret Dallas and Fort Worth have posted on their Instagram that they will open on Friday May 22nd. No mention of 25% capacity. Not clear if dancers will be available or just bar and food. Their food is good though and the alcohol prices are competitive with a regular bar. The Lodge posted that they will open this month but no specific date available yet.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    XTC Dallas has also announced opening this Friday at 25% capacity. Huge BYOB make it rain club.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    25% capacity to me setting off my spidey senses. All I hear is "Table reservations required".
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    The Lodge is announcing Tuesday, May 26th as their opening day
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    A few things to consider with reopenings: Does 25% capacity mean also 25% of the staff (for those PLs hoping for a higher dancer to customer ratio)? Also opening at 25% capacity might force businesses to raise their prices to maintain profitability.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I would think 25% building occupancy includes staff & dancers. Clubs like PTs are not that big so if you take out tables to maintain 6 foot distance, it would pretty much take care of the 25% limit. Every patron will need to be seated. I believe 25% limit should only last for two weeks. 25% is not a big deal for dayshift. Most clubs don’t get busy until 10pm
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    Hey while we are on the subject. Are there any good SCs near Six flags Fiesta Texas?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^Never been there but maybe you can give Baby Dolls (the smaller divier location) a shot. I believe that would be closer to Arlington? Thanks for the update, Bavarian 😁
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I think the Fiesta Texas Six Flags is in San Antonio which is a shit city for strip clubs from what I’ve read.
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    What about Austin. I am planning on going out there sometime this year or the next. Just wondering.
  • kingcripple
    4 years ago
    ^^^ the only one I know of in Austin is Divas. Not so patiently waiting to here about Yellow Rose
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Bucks Wild Dallas is also open and operating as a “bikini restaurant” This will probably change on Friday No word from my favorite places Baby Dolls and PTs 😫
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Per their Instagram, it is confirmed that PTs will open on Friday 5/22 as well
  • twboyhouston
    4 years ago
    The Ritz in south Houston will definitely open on Friday at 25% capacity as reported on their twitter feed. The place is pretty big and even on weekend evenings, the club is not 25% full . They usually don't even open the front room at all. If they open it up and spread the tables out, the club will have no problem with six foot table spacing. All staff will wear masks and customers are encouraged to do so as well. There definitely will be dances, but I don't know if lap dances will be permitted. If they open up the VIP sections, especially the upper floor one, it will be hard to believe that some people won't at least try. I'm betting there is a lot of pent up demand and there will be plenty of customers.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    It is a great club. Let me know how it turns out what situation is. It’s just a few miles down road from me.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    From the photo gallery it looks as if The St. James Cabaret is open.
  • twboyhouston
    4 years ago
    St James is not currently open, but I heard it is planning to open with 25% capacity on Friday. I heard that they will discourage lap dances, but I don't know what that exactly means. This is from some employees that I keep in contact with but they are not managers so they don't know anything for sure.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I wonder how strip clubs will handle buffets since they are not allowed. That was the main draw for PTs and Baby Dolls dayshift
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ Hell yeah, we all know how you love the BBBC sushi roll
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Dayshift is slow. Strip Clubs offer buffets to bring in a lunch crowd for the dancers to work with. I’ve never been but from what I’ve heard it brings in a decent crowd.
  • twboyhouston
    4 years ago
    They will have to have a server doling out the items behind glass. Customers will not be able to touch the serving utensils. That's how they have already started doing it at some buffet places.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If there is a server its a cafeteria, not a buffet. I am hoping they bring back the Automat; totally cool lol.
  • woodstock
    4 years ago
    An Austin club to reopen on Friday. [view link]
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ “Due to our 25% capacity, if you don’t purchase a cabana within the first 30 minutes of arriving, then please kindly GTFO”
  • twboyhouston
    4 years ago
    The Palazio is the Austin club mentioned above. The rules make it sound awful. 25% capacity which in this case means maximum 75 people. Temperatures taken at the door. Masks worn by all employees. Optional masks for customers. Six foot barrier around stages. Six foot distances between tables. Six foot distances between dancers and customers even during private dances. Plastic silverware. Actually cabana use will be impossible unless it is just for yourself and your party. You cannot maintain a 6 foot distance between customers and employees in their cabanas. Count me out.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    St James is also known as”the church.”
  • twboyhouston
    4 years ago
    Went to the Ritz last night. Pretty much everything is the same as before the lockdown except that (1) Nobody is permitted to sit or stand near the bar except for waitresses waiting for their orders. (2) Customers cannot order directly from the bar and must order from a table. (3) Every other table is off limits so there is at least one table separating you from another party. (4) Bartenders and waitresses are wearing masks. (5) A limited menus is available and menus are disposable paper menus. (6) Food comes with paper napkins and disposable utensils. Otherwise no dancers are wearing protective equipment, customers are not required to wear protective equipment, customers can tip dancers on stage,, and full contact lap dances are being provided. So if you want the full pre-Covid19 dance experience, head on over to the Ritz in South Houston.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I have not written my review but the measures that I saw were temperature checks and hand sanitizing at the door. Full contact lap dances with the dancer wearing a mask.
  • twboyhouston
    4 years ago
    Went to St James and Chicas Locas on following two days. St. James is back to normal except they have a plexiglass shield for the door girl and customers must use hand sanitizer before entering. Masks were offered to customers but were optional. Inside, the only noticeable difference was disposable paper menus and no gathering around the bars. Otherwise, dances were the same as before. There were only about a third of the normal number of dancers. At Chicas Locas, there were no differences except for a shield for the door girl. Also, only about a third to one half of the number of dancers than before. The number of customers was also about a third to one half of what was normal before at both clubs.
  • richardspayan1
    4 years ago
    How about lap dances at Chicas or St James @twboyhouston ? That was the core value proposition. Would love to know your feedback buddy
  • topmandd
    4 years ago
    Add on the current San Antonio rules as was just there for work. AllStars reopened May 22nd. 25% Occupancy required, with Stages Only - no lap dances. Not allowed to linger at the bar, and can only sit at spaced-apart tables. Girls have to be masked at the tables. Honest, between that and the story about how one guy went to multiple nightclubs in South Korea and infected so many more - as much as i want to go, just not enough interest yet.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    All Stars in San Antonio isn't that great on its better days anyway. You'd have been better off driving another few minutes to Sugar's. You would been standing in a line out the door on Friday, but their set up is better at the moment.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I went again on Saturday. I don’t think the 25% occupancy limit is a constraint. People are not back in droves.
  • twboyhouston
    4 years ago
    Lap dances at all three clubs are visited are the same as before the lockdown. That is, full contact, touching both ways.
  • richardspayan1
    4 years ago
    w o w ... thanks @twboyhouston ... that helps :)
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Thanks Ritz looks like fun.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Damn. Judge Jenkins announced temporary closure of sexually oriented businesses in Dallas County today.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion