tuscl

Detroit SCs-advice for a a relative newbie

Hey all-I'm moving back to Michigan (near Detroit) and I just started hitting up strip clubs in the past couple of years. I have lived Near Deteoit before but never took advantage of the opportunities available. Now that I'm going back I'm looking to fix my mistake but the reviews of the clubs seem to be a little all over the place. I know I will probably need to visit them all a few times but aim trying to figure out where to start. My best bet seems to be Bogarts, Penthouse, Flight Club and maybe the landing strip? I'm not looking for over the top expensive but I am looking for a place with some options without breaking the bank. Any advice from the experts here would be appreciated! Post here or PM me. I'd also be up for meeting people familiar with the scene when I get into town.

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There have been a lot of Detroit threads - if you type "Detroit advice" on the TUSCL search box you will get some hits on prior threads:

Below are two previous threads that are not too old:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    There's a meetup coming up there. Go learn from the pro's!
  • Johnny1119800
    8 years ago
    I saw the Deroeir meet up but I won't be back in Michigan until the next weekend. Too bad!! Anyone free the 26th? I'll need to relax after all the hassle of moving.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have visited Detroit half a dozen times in recent years and can recommend:

Flight Club: high-end club in Inkster
    Bogarts and Henry VIII: dive bars, also in Inkster
    Silver Criket [sic]: mid-level club a few miles away in Dearborn

My favorite of these is the Criket, though Bogarts and Henry VIII are a surer thing. I have also been to La Chambre, a few miles north on Telegraph Road -- it's OK -- and Henry VIII South in Southgate, which I hated (though it, like all Hamilton clubs, is a sure thing as well).

Others will have to discuss the pros and cons of the many clubs along Eight Mile Road, which I haven't visited at all.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    High End:
    Penthouse (8 Mile)
    Flight Club (Inkster)
    Coliseum (8 Mile)

Mid Tier:
    Trumpps (8 Mile)
    Players (8 Mile)
    BTs Dearborn (Dearborn)
    Landing Strip (Airport)

Low Tier:
    Bogarts (Inkster/Airport)
    Henry VII (Inkster/Airport)
    Criket (Inkster/Airport)

There are others, but aside from the Low Tier I have been in all the Mid and High several times. In the High and Mid you will be paying at least at $10 cover on nights, and mandatory Valet Parking which usually is around $6 to $9. Drink will usually run you around $10 after tip. Going back to VIP in most of these clubs can range from $0 to $25, although it's expected of you to tip at least $5 even if there is no mandatory fee to enter VIP.

Someone else can add in about the lower tier clubs.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The Flight Club, Penthouse and Coliseum are very similar (they have the same owner). They are upscale clubs with attractive dancers, and you can have a lot of fun in the private VIP booths. Expect to spend a lot of money on food, drinks and dances.

Bogart's and Henry VIII are dives. You will spend less money but you will get less quality. Personally, I have never been able to bring myself to take a Bogart's dancer to ViP. I'm not that desperate.

Landing Strip, Criket, BT's, Subi's, and many 8 Mile clubs are somewhere in the middle.

My advice is to visit some of these clubs on reconnaissance missions. Try to arrive before the time the cover charge kicks in. Sit and have a drink or two. Check out the girls and see if they are what you like. If you want, get a single lap dance to determine what is available. After you've been to a few clubs, you can decide which clubs are for you.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Listen to jackslash, he runs a daycare center for a lot of the Detroit strippers' kids so he knows what he's talking about.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Discovered the Detroit strip club scene about 3 years ago. Until recently, the only club I had ever visited was Penthouse Club. Great club.

Out of curiosity my last 2 trips to Detroit have tried out other clubs. Coliseum twice and Flight Club twice.

Coliseum is huge - at least double the size of Penthouse and even more than that of Flight Club. I have had a good time at Coliseum my 2 visits, which started early afternoon into the early evening. Around 8pm or so you can see a younger crowd start to roll in which is when I have left.

Flight Club....I want to like this club, but my 2 visits have not been good. Just don't think the girls have been all that good looking.

I say give all 3 a try, then follow up with your favorites your following days while in town.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Everyone has covered things pretty well. Shailynn is right. If you're on a budget, the high end clubs are not for the faint of heart. You're gonna be out $30 to $50 even before the first dancer says "hello sugar".

I thought I had high standards, but apparently not as high as jackslash. I have taken dancers to the VIP at Bogart's. Just don't have high expectations. Hold out until an attractive comes out. Sometimes it happens. If they're all ugly head to the Flight Club. It's practically across the street.

At Bogart's, extras are a sure thing. It's like strip clubs for dummies. At the flight club, it helps to be a good negotiator. I'm not. I usually overspend when I see someone I like.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylnn lol u tard
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Listen to jackslash, he runs a daycare center for a lot of the Detroit strippers' kids"

This is actually a good idea for a business. I could set up daycare centers near strip clubs--maybe one near Michigan Ave and one near 8 Mile Rd. They could be open for strippers' work days (noon to 2AM) rather than the usual 8AM to 5PM. And if a stripper did not have enough money to cover the weekly fee, I could provide her with an easy payment plan...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ that is a wonderful idea. If you do this, Motörhead, Vince, Warhawks and I would all work there. We could all help with the payment plan. Actually this daycare would probably lose money but we would be getting more pussy than we could handle.

We could have Heck run the medical marijuana dispensary next door, every stripper in metro Detroit would have their kids enrolled there!!!
  • Slayer99
    8 years ago
    The Hustler Club was my favorite club...until they decided to kill their business. I'd avoid it now.

Coliseum is probably my favorite club right now...never had a bad time there. On average, $ for BBBJ and $.5 for FS can be had in the VIP (if you're a good negotiator, you can get more for less but YMMV). Penthouse is pretty good but I've found them to be more expensive for some reason.

If you're on the MIchigan Ave side, BT's can be hit or miss on girls but high mileage.. I haven't been there in a couple years....they had a serious issue with a lot of the girls on H. The "dive" bars Bogarts and Henry VIII will have suitably trashy girls (average looks)....but still high mileage.

Good luck!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    shailynn, of course I would work there, jackslash will be a great boss and turn his head as we satisfy our clientele. Bogarts, does have a reputation for lower beauty standards but through the years I've enjoyed many gorgeous young women at far less expensive prices.Even when samsung came visiting we had good times. Farmerart would agree. Henry VII South in Southgate, I've called it "the hellhole of the world" for many reasons, but with the right babe, who cares.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion