tuscl

Strip Club Tonight

Ch3ll
Arizona
As I get ready for the strip club figured I'd poll TUSCL to see who's going to the SC tonight or has been today, Sat. You?

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Probably not but Miami SCs close late at 5 or 6 a.m. and I often go on the spur of the moment - but more often than not these days I avoid weekend eves and often nightshift altogether.

Have a good time - don't break a leg but bust a nut !
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    No strip clubbing today. A stripper came to my home instead.

• Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Have a great time.

Staying home tonight.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Not this weekend but doing OTC with CF. Just left hotel restaurant and in room now. She is telling kids good night on phone. Gonna be a long good Night. Good Luck to all you who hit the club tonight.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yep I'm hitting the clubs tonight!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I hit 2 this afternoon - one in COI and one in Anaheim. Good times!
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Didn't go out tonight and just watched hockey instead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's just me & Rosie tonight
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Working at the plant
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Planning on going to the club on Sunday night
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Well I'm about to retire from my SC night. Had fun, but didn't get OTC as planned. It takes me 80 minutes to make it to the SC and since I have to pick up my daughter returning from a trip tomorrow in the same city as the SC I figured I'd get a hotel room. Well I was 0-3 on attempting OTC. Well...glad I had fun , got a stripper #, and uhhhhhh more SC visits in the future!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Went to a sports bar to watch the fights and hockey, at the same time :)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    No clubs for me this weekend. Too bad your OTC didn't work out. Sounds like you had a good setup for it.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Maybe in another month or 2
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    I went to Follies yesterday afternoon. Decent trip....didn't see many of the usual girls. Possible OTC on Tuesday so no big deal.
  • Roadworrier
    8 years ago
    I went last night. My focus is usually on one dancer which keeps things somewhat under control. Once every couple weeks is about all my budget can take, especially if I'm going to be traveling around and wanting to sample clubs wherever I'm traveling.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I went last night. It was an odd night. From about 10 pm until maybe 1130 or midnight, the club was dead and had less than 12 dancers dancing on stage one at a time and many of those were so far out of shape, it wasn't funny and I was thinking about leaving early, some did. After midnight, it was a totally different club and became full.

While sitting with one bored dancer, she was looking at her phone a lot, a guy who apparently recognized came up and sat down at my table and asked if I knew a girl who used to work at another club, gave a name too of the girl. I said I might. I was wondering how he knew her or if she was there with him. Decided not to ask too many questions since I was already sitting with a dancer. The girl he asked me about is hot and I saw her as a female customer just a few months ago. Kind of weird getting asked about her. I heard she was married now though if it's the same girl. Now I wonder if she was in the crowd. I had fun after initially thinking about leaving early.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion