tuscl

Detroit Meetup, who is coming?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, June 1, 2016 6:59 PM
If enough people come, the Detroit summer meetup will be Friday June 17 at Flight Club, time TBA. Since that date is just over two weeks away, I'd appreciate an indication of who thinks they will come. Shailynn has already told me that he's planning to come. And Heck has said that he's not coming, which means that he'll be there. Who else is going to attend? I'm making plane reservations this week but before I do I'd like to know that some more people are planning to show up. I will also most likely be in Detroit on Saturday June 18 so I'd be glad to meet anybody that evening who can't make it on Friday. I previously indicated that I'd also be in Detroit on Thursday June 16 but it no longer looks like that will work. Hope to see you there.

51 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nina should know by now if she'll be in town then. Is the JS69 Nina meetup gonna happen?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Given today's postings, I kind of doubt it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Ask Nina to come to your hotel-room to watch the NBA finals.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm broke as shit - can't make it. Hope you have a great time.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi y u so broke
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've been SC bingeing
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hope San Jose Guy can make it
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Ok. I just tried to make up with Nina so maybe she'll come. Seriously, is anybody coming?
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Move it to the end of June and I can make it
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately, I cannot come to the Detroit meet. I will in Central America, hacking my way through the jungle in search of lost Mayan cities and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I'm happy that miss congeniality is organizing another meet-up.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    JohnSmith69, as I posted before, I'll be there.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Got it Vince. Who else is coming?
  • PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    I'm going. I want to meet some of you guys. I'll be hitting Detroit some time after 8pm as I'm driving.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'm going to try and make it. Should be able to unless something comes up last minute.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If this comes together it still looks like I can be there. I would be arriving somewhere between 6 and 7:30 on Friday. There's a lot of construction on the Ohio turnpike and 75 so that could screw up my ETA. If you don't get enough people I can always reschedule. I really don't think Heck will be there. I really think he's out of town.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Haven't heard from Heck lately. He must be on a smoke induced bender.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    We have four non trolls saying that they are likely coming, and my experience is that usually at least a couple of people show at the last minute unannounced. So that should be plenty for a meet up. Nobody knows in advance what Heck will do, not even Heck, so I'm not counting on him one way or the other. As the date approaches I will pm the people who said they are coming about details. And I'll post at least one more reminder. But I'm thinking that I'll get there by 6 pm if not earlier and try to save enough space. If anybody else can come that early and help me save a table or twothat would be helpful but no big deal if you can't.
  • PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    ......is wondering if I'm in the troll group.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ yeah you and juice! Lol Just keep me posted. It looks like I will be in the area that Friday so all should be good. I would love to meet Warhawks and Vince, bummed jack can't be there.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Pontiac, I was including you as a non-troll.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Would that I didn't live across the country. ;)
  • ldkstranny
    8 years ago
    Am I invited? I'm up for handies with anybody.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ sorry we already have Rech lined up for that.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Just remember Mr smith you and others called Rech aka Heck a troll until his first appearance in a meeting Thus the same with me once I finally arrive. As for this one like I said end of July would have been better for me so it's a no go Really would like you to stop calling me a troll...if you guys haven't noticed I've stopped I know post legit threads and helpful commentary with uplifting review's Once you experience me in person I'm sure like Heck I will inspire you to post threads and laugh and call me Huice
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Thus the same with me once I finally arrive ..." This is just slightly behind the second coming of Jesus - we can't wait till the day :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It seams that we have established 2 meetings thanks to Mr Smith One in the summer up north One in the winter down south My finances and poker is going strong as well as my job and profit sharing with my stocks. Looks like a 80% chance I will show up for the winter meeting
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi lol I promise I will not make you guys wait thousands of years lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    One thing juice and Jesus have in common is "Lo I cum quickly" Lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I guess Nina won't be there. What about hotstuff?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Juice, I don't think you'll ever show. But in the very unlikely event that you do, I'll buy you a couple lap dances.
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    I can almost walk to FC from my house. I'll be out of town that week but will try to make it back in time. So put me on your PM list please. Would love to meet Vince. Too bad Papi can't make it.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Depends if the commute isn't long from NYC to Detroit and back. I'd prefer NOT to rent a car.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm too high to figure this out for sure but I think it's a long fucking way from NYC to Detroit. Tiburon, were you being facetious or is the weed just confusing me? Erm, got you on the list.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    John Smith sounds good bruh SJG yes I deeply enjoy tantric
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    I am still deciding. It should be no problem getting seats at the Flight Club on a Friday night. If it is busy maybe it could be a really good night.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    FC on a Friday night can be quite entertaining, getting there before the "serious" dancers show up is a plus. You see them in street clothes as they come in.
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    JS69, did you have Calvin Harris to your list? I think he wanted to get out of his current relationship before he came to the Detroit Meetup.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'll send Calvin a text and invite him.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    JS69, when you first proposed this meet-up, I thought I could make it. I'll be in Detroit on June 13-14 but have to leave on June 15. Dang! Maybe next time.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I was serious DS69. I do want to go but I don't want to rent a car (too pricey for the days I'm doing so and I don't know the bus prices if any go out there.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @JS69*
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    Tib, years ago there was a train and it was great, you could sit in the bar car and drink the whole way. I don't know about the bus, but you want the Dearborn bus station not the Detroit one if you go that way. The club might even pick you up at the bus station, worth a call. Of course you can fly, FC is very close to the airport and I think the club will pick you up (Landing Strip does this, I assume FC would too).
  • Johnny1119800
    8 years ago
    Enjoy everyone! Would love to join but Il not Koch back to Michigan until the next weekend.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I can be there from 1-4. I would help hold a table and even warm up the dancers for the late comers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'll be at Flight Club at 2:30 a.m.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Bvino, I can come early if you have to leave at 4. Papi, see you there. I'll probably be on my fourth blow job by then.
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    Papi, I assume you're trying to avoid the 2AM'er by showing up at 2:30.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Why is everybody so far away? One day I'll show up at one of these things....if it's in AZ...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The winter meetup will likely be in Phoenix or Miami this year. So vote for Phoenix when the location comes up for a vote later this year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion