Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Eating Pussy

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's your favorite position do accomplish this activity ?

I love from behind

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Facesitting

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

69

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

69

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

Survey says - 69

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The poor pussy!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Awwwww, poor kitty !!! LOL

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

I have 3 based on scenario:

If it's all about what I want - facesitting If I'm trying to get her to orgasm - Her facing me and crouching over me as I'm sitting up If both ass and pussy are on the menu - laying on her stomach with one leg hitched up to spread her out

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

#1 69 #2 Face sitting

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

#1 diving in - her on her back #2 69

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Yes!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I never eat.

I only lick. ;)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Personally, like eating Persian cats, sauteed in a pan in olive oil with onions and garlic. Sometimes, for a change, i like Siamese.....

Oh. Oops. Not that kind of eating pussy, huh?

;-)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Face sitting is great, especially if you do it just by scooting down on a chair and letting her squat. 69 is great. But a lot of it comes down to how you are going to use your hands too. And I do like to watch their faces. So getting her on to her back is still the most basic. Putting a pillow under her hips and doing it from the edge of the bed always works nice.

I try to think out the entire sexual choreography, and it also depends on what furniture is available, and what she is wearing that can be kept on her for a while.

I try to let it become a pagan liturgy.

SJG

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

the only pussy you have ever eaten SJG is sucking some dude's dick.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I enjoy it when she's on her back - legs spread - so I can watch as she reaches her orgasm. However I love how accessible a pussy and ass become when she's on all fours and I'm behind -

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement