tuscl

Women Who Cut Their Men

While I have a high level of tolerance I could never allow this, but over the years I have known two guys who have been cut by their woman, and one who was shot by his wife on two separate occasions, and I almost dated a woman who had knifed every man she had been with that a friend warned me about before I got too involved.

10 comments

• a21985
    8 years ago
    This seems a bit out of the blue...care to elaborate why getting stabbed by a woman is weighing heavy on your mind?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You should meet better people. Try Christian Mingle
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    ibbiwackicini used to be the weirdest poster on here. He's seems to have disappeared. We have a new contenda
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Thinking about the passionate atf made me think about some heated relationships I've seen. Apparently there is some attraction to strong women for me, but a temper and straight up violence are two different things.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Motörhead, I accept that dubious distinction as a compliment, Completely harmless unless cornered tho.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think there are both men and women who have unresolved anger (and violence) issues. It's something that can turn from concern to deadly - if things escalate.

I think your friend did you a favor - in warning you about the violent (knife wielding) side of the girl.

There are women who always find/create drama - and I avoid them. Drama is annoying - but a knife can do permanent damage. I'd stay away. Even with therapy - I still don't trust sleeping next to a girl like that.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    "Shot by his wife on two separate occasions"...

I feel like this is a shoot me once shame on you, shoot me twice, shame on me situation.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Was it sjg's wife who cut of his manhood?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    When I was in my 20's, I had a friend who was cheating on his wife. She shot him with a shotgun and killed him.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You need to go over the the stamp collectors message board - stay away from us, sex and strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion