tuscl

No more Follies reviews. Peps from Shooters Alley??

Friday, May 27, 2016 3:43 PM
Damn Parking lot was full shortly after 5:30 today. So. 1. Bitches need to start car pooling. 2. You know those guys that are there shortly after the doors open, otherwise known as stripper BF/Pimps. They need to drop her off and go home. 3. Shooters Alley is closed and causing over crowding? There is a market for a new club in the area? 4. To many good reviews. Need to start posting messages about ROBS. I am not one to parking at another businesses, Just don't want to get towed and then "dude where's my car" drama.

17 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    When did shadowcat become a stripper boyfriend/pimp?
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    LOL I was referring more to the reviews where the gentleman thinks he is the first guy there only to find that most of the seats are taken already..
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lol I like that theory - post bad reviews and ROBs
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    This freight train is going to be tough to stop. The latest top 10 listings now show Follies in the #3 spot in value right after the 2 Mexican whore houses. And for the for time the club made the overall top 10 list coming in at #6.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I heard there's a gonnerhea outbreak at follies.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Does follies not have any competition? Maybe the other clubs should start paying off the politicians and the feds too so they can get away with everything follies does?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Club Lust still gets crowded on weekend nights and it's so far apart from Follies and even the fun it used to be before all the new rules it's not funny. I guess crowds go because there is nothing more entertaining to do. Of course Twin Peaks looks like it is far more crowded than Lust. Parking lot looks a whole lot bigger at Twin Peaks too. It was crowded just driving down the road today. I think most people who visit strip clubs don't even know about this site so whether you claimed you could get bj's dirt cheap or said the smoke in the place was toxic, most would not hear about it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Does follies not have any competition ..." That's the thing - getting dance-mileage in Atlanta is either a complete no-go or like pulling teeth; except for Follies, IME - i.e. Follies is in many-ways the only game in town - def no other club like-it AFAIK and thus the law of supply-and-demand on steroids.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I wonder how long it will be before follies gets raided and shut down
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    ^^^Hey don't say that :) In all seriousness, I do believe that the club is starting to become too popular for its own good. Even non-hardcore strip club customers knows what goes down in that place. It could be only a matter of time before DeKalb County's finest start doing some undercover surveillance. I hope not though.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^if follies is anything like what i see on here with drugs and hj's out in the open on the main floor then chances are everyone knows what goes down in that place. its only a a matter time before the people that want it gone make enough noise to where they cant be ignored. dekalb countys finest certainly knows.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Damn, wonder if me and mrs sea will get a chance to have some fun before the locals have the place under a microscope and turned into a nunnery? Is it the kind of place where everyone around town, even the soccer moms know what goes on or is it just that around this board and around other SC's everyone knows what goes on?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I doubt it's common knowledge by most not in the SC game as to what goes down at Follies - I imagine is known by those in the scene
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Does follies have food challenges ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ no - they have pussy challenges
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    "... Does follies not have any competition ..." I think the closest club is Pink Pony. All Air dances owners had to pay off Brookhaven to stay open and that even seems limited. The next thing is that Follies girls are just friendlier. In a since that they are ot to stuck up to not give you a smile and at times just sit back and have a drink with you. Shooters Alley was not far away. Passing by both almost everyday there are days when both parking lots seemed full. So with Shooters Alley closed there is probably only one place the customers would thin about going. Sure not Pink Pony or Oasis, Just because of the different atmosphere.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I need a post edit button.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion