tuscl

Anyone have a stripper freak out on you because you LDK'd?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
With all the LDK discussion lately, it got me thinking about my past experiences. When I was new to the LDK game I started going to a club consistent with providing lap dances to completion. It's the place that introduced me to LDKing, so I figured status quo would continue on my ensuing visit.

This certain visit I was really hard and she was giving me the knee to the groin. Halfway into song two I didn't want to wait any longer and shot a good load in my wool dress pants for work. Since there was some time left the dancer continued and felt a little seepage through my pants and literally freaked out! She says, "That's what condoms are for" while wiping herself off on my shirt. She also demanded that j give her more money. Now since this was when I was younger I obliged but only gave her an extra $5 tip, now a days I give $10 tip without them asking because they don't freak out usually and we both leave smiling.

Do any of you have similar stories of strippers getting upset? If so do you think I should have the stripper stop dancing when I finish LDK ing? I'm wondering if I'm not exercising proper strip club etiquette? Thanks in advance!

22 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Once got one pissed off from an explosive HJ. We were in a semi private lap dance room. she had it whipped out and was working her charms. She was wearing a sheer veil cape like thing that she was using to block others from staring at us. Well the dam burst sending splooge a good 3 feet. It smacked her fancy cape. It was new and she didn't expect that to happen. She rushed out of there to the dressing room.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I think a good stripper knows how to get you hard but just hard enough that you would want to go to VIP. I think they get more disappointed if you don't seem turned on at least a little bit.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Had one freak out once because I came in her mouth and didn't warn her first. Actually I didn't really have a chance, she was so good I just exploded. Really got pissed off, then said she wanted an extra $50 for it (didn't give it to her which really pissed her off then).
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Didn't happen to me but I heard a stripper lose her shit over an LDK in the booth next to the one I was sharing with the CF. When things died down a bit, my dancer said deadpan, "So... she's new to the biz."

Quick study though, apparently.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    It's amazing what a $5 tip will do
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Baltimore club. Gorgeous 19 year old blond with big C cups. In the top ten most beautiful strippers I ever got a lap dance from. The club has full two way contact lap dances, and she performs well even though she's a baby stripper who just started the day before.

This was long before I developed my system to fuck teenage dream strippers. It was long before I ever did OTC. So an LDK was the best I could do.

When she realizes why my pants are wet she freaks out and runs to the dressing room. She doesn't come out. And doesn't come out. Several songs pass and she is nowhere to be seen.
    I felt really bad cause I thought she quit and walked out.

5-6 songs later she comes out in a new outfit. I pay her minus the tip she would've received if she hadn't been so childish about it.

If I could relive that day I bet there's a 40 percent chance I could've fucked her. I handled the whole thing badly, as did she.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Nope. I once had a dancer complain that she didn't get to taste anything but that would be a very short bj or sucking in a public place, not an LDK. Someone almost caught us so I said I wanted to go. I'm not into doing all that stuff in a public place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't recall any one flipping out - but a few have switched from grinding to air-dance b/c of some pre-cum (tip of my dick getting a bit wet).

Like shadow, I had one giving me a serious HJ and then complained when three was an eruption - what do you expect when you pull the pin on a grenade - kaboom !!!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    One dancer acted possessed one time while alone with me. She seemed very surprised and never danced for me or approached me again. I think maybe the experience spooked her.

I don't believe any other dancers got possessed or freaked out while alone with me but I might have a hard time telling unless they act really weird. If the dancer floats in the air above me while giving me a bj, I'll suspect she is possessed. Anything less than that will be hard to tell, I think.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I heard a dancer in the booth next to me freak out one time also Ishmael, and my dancer made a very similar comment. I can only recall three who ever really freaked out when I LDK'd during a dance

A few others got a bit irritated acting like I got some on their clothing. The most often comment I hear when they notice is "I expect a big tip."
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    No. In the days before finding out what extras could be had, I had an ldk here and there. I always managed to jizz in such a way that it didn't leave a wet spot. Or my underwear was just super absorbent. Lol
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have enjoyed *hundreds* of lapgasms over the years. Only once did a dancer complain when I came, and the only reason she noticed was that her lap dances were so energetic that my condom slipped off. A nice tip calmed her down. Of course I never got dances from her again.
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    my first one - had one stripper grind me down over several songs that had me hard for an hour after. found another stripper who hopped on not knowing i was that hard and excited and boom LDK. unfortunately i was wearing shorts and it shot out the leg part getting on her leg. once she felt the wetness a few seconds later she stopped starting checking herself and realized it was me. i acted like i didnt know i nutted then i went to the bathroom cleaned up for a few minutes. i came back to the floor where she was still standing in shock. i paid her the 5$ table dance fee and maybe a few bucks extra (tip) and quickly departed before she got any angrier. she was pissed but i think she got over it.

lesson learned wear long pants it covers the wet shots.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think it depends upon the dancer - and the club. Some dancers get really freaked out if there's any exchange of fluids. The challenge is knowing which girls are ok with a large LDK in advance.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Good thread.

So far in my short LDK"ing career I've only encounter positive response

Bitch last night asked me to cum on her tits
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    What's cool is I have a couple girls who build up the LDK and slowly get me aroused and then step up to the plate and grind for a bit, lay off, and then do different sexual grinding positions. Sometimes reverse cowgirl grinding her ass, then turn around get on top and scissor me so her clit is sliding up and down my shaft for the final act.

What's real cute is they know it's over Nandi don't have to say anything, but they smile and then give me a nice kiss goodbye. With 5-10 minutes of our time that's a perfect visit to a strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was once fucking a street-walker doggy-style in a motel - it was a black chick with a big round ass - as I was fucking her doggy I asked her if I could cum on her ass - she said ok, I pulled out & took the condom off & started whacking it, unbeknownst to me that cum shut out like it was shot from an M-16 & landed on her head (while I was behind her , she was bent over the edge of the bed) - needless to say she was pissed especially since it landed on her hair that she had bought - an extra tip was necessary to calm her down - but such are the perils of playing da game.

• ime
    8 years ago
    Papi is doing street walkers too? Please tell us it wasn't LDK's tranny.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Papi makes a good point. Even girls who are ok with cumming on them - can get annoyed when you get it in their hair.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty-sure it wasn't a tranny although I did only do her from the back

:)

My experience was a few years ago when I partook on the street scene every once in a while - I kinda tend to do things a little unconventionaly & kinda get turned on by the degree of difficulty.
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    Ummmmm.....this seems more like reaction to contact with cum than a release from a dance (LDK).

Condoms and absorbent pants go a long way do enhance a $100 project.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion