Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

World records

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you could hold the world record in one thing, what would it be?

Replies (29)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

World's biggest penis

:)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Unhooking bras. I don't know if I'm world champion already, but I must be close.

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

Biggest net worth.

S
Supremeruler
•

The record for most cars in my name. If I was forbes list rich I'd have at least 200 cars.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Récord for most stripper phone numbers on my cell.

sarcasm

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Record for most LDKs in one strip club visit

S
Supremeruler
•

Record for cheapest fs!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Most people saved from drowning.

S
Supremeruler
•

Most hoes saved from trafficking.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Most chacken fangers eaten in one sitting

S
Supremeruler
•

Most four lokos drank in one day.

S
Supremeruler
•

Most shits taken at McDonald's in one day.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Most DS's at one time

S
Supremeruler
•

Most ds's fucked in one visit.

S
Supremeruler
•

My record for ds's at once is 49... I think I beat even John for that one.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Most SCs visited

S
Supremeruler
•

Biggest line of coke in one line.

S
Supremeruler
•

Most stripper baby mamas.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Most girls on a guy in a Reverse gang bang

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

First person to smoke weed on Mars

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Oldest man to father a child with an 18 year old stripper.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Most cures for STDs from girls swallowing my jizz.

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

Least fucks given

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

World's most narcissistic sex stories

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^^^ I mean for JS69.

For myself? I have very big plans. But for now lets say, most regular girls in different towns.

:)

SJG

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Most pop tarts broken by a single karate chop

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Most extras girls taken to VIP at once by a single PL

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Most troll accounts on TUSCL

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

muff diving

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement