tuscl

What's the quickest you've LDKd / ITC in the club?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Entrance to exit what's the quickest you've achieved your goal inside the club?

Mine would have to be around 30 minutes.

I went into a club at 1:20am and it closed at 2:00am. I knew I was under the gun so I went and stood somewhat near the stage as it was the only open area. Not even sitting there for a minute a very cute MILF came up and said I was hit and she wanted to fuck me. She had a good buzz going but wasn't wasted. Not wanting to negotiate I threw out a price and said "I want to do everything" and she sat and thought for a minute and said "well I really don't want to do anal" I laughed and said "that's okay I don't either." When we ere finishing up I splooged all over her body, and she was nervous because she didn't have anything to clean it up with." I just used my shirt, put my jacket back on and high tailed it out of there. I can't remember the exact time on my car clock but it was before 1:45am. That certainly was not the first and the last time I used my shirt as a cleaning cloth.

15 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Never had a LDK

But I got a pretty fast BJ at Bogart's in Inkster. Not my thang, but the sooner you get out of that place the better
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ haha I never saw you as a bogarts type of customer. Did you leave your car running while you went inside?

The experience I explained was down the road at BTs
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    A lot of times I like lunch, but I've come in, my CF was available, cuddled and chatted for about 15 minutes followed by a 2 song LDK.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Shailynn & motorhead: I've never been to Bogarts, but I was at LS last week and couple of dancers started talking mad shit about it after one of the girls said she made the mistake of going there with a friend to hangout on a night off.

After listening to them, needless to say, I don't have any plans on going there anytime soon, and you guys make it seem like that is a wise choice...
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Not quite a half hour. It was a day shift. I walked in, was greeted as I sat down by a girl who'd blown me before, we agreed to the 5 song "dance" (about 20 minutes at that club), went back, pull down my pants, blew my load, pulled them up, and left.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've never done a quick LDK cause that's something I might be forced to settle for not something I's go looking for. But I've gotten several quick blow jobs and been out in less than an hour. not my usual approach but it happens.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I don't LDK because I'm not 19. And I don't like to get extras fast. I want to take my time and savor the experience.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    jackslash +1
    But it's more like 14 y.o.
  • Jackmd
    8 years ago
    17 minutes here. See my review(s) of the Jewelbox
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    A CF I was seeing somewhat regularly for dances and conversation only in Omaha was fired and saw me in the parking lot as she was walking out (I just got out of my rental car). She walked up and said, "bad day for me, good day for you, I just got fired." It took about 6 minutes to get to my hotel. Not sure how much time elapsed before we concluded business though. I actually ended up dating her briefly before I discovered she was bat shit crazy, and she discovered I wasn't her 401K.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I'm not interested in LDKing myself. And I don't see fast results as an objective anyway.

This girl you write about approached you with words. Others have posted about girls who just came up to them and got their hand on their cock and never let up. Within about 2 min it was tab A in slot B, and not that much had been said. Some with no talk about money.

At a San Francisco AMP, I wanted one girl, but she was tied up on the telephone. Another girl got right in front of my face. In less than 20 seconds we were in an adjacent room DFKing, and then down on top of a sheet she threw on the carpeted floor and it was tab A in slot B, as she just locked on to me DFKing.

At a Sunnyvale AMP, this one Vietnamese Angela was known for stealing other girls' regulars. She dressed slutty and was aggressive. So we walked into the room and just instinctually I backed her up against a wall and initiated DFKing her and she went full throttle. So we took care of the money and it was tab A in slot B on top of the massage table. She was really good. I definitely learned to like having a girl in makeup, fishnet thigh-highs, and strapped on high heels. Then she invited me to sessions at her home, and implied BBFS.

Usually in AMPs, if I can DFK the girl, she'll be surprised. But if she goes for it she will be completely disarmed, so then she'll just say, "Do you want to do everything?" And then we handle the money and proceed.

Sometimes once DFKing ensues she won't even slow it down to ask for money or what my intentions are. She just lets it happen.

Once I went just to window shop at a Sunnyvale Walk-In AMP. In the living room, two girls there. Without any encouragement or warning, this Chinese girl just walks up to me and DFKs me, real nicely.

So I went to the ATM and came back and we had a truly mind blowing GFE-MSOG session. She used our extra time to get me into the shower while she stood there and then looking into my eyes as she combed my wet hair into place.

So I think it depends on the venue and what can be gotten away with. FS in a back room rarely gets anyone busted. It is the preliminary advertising and soliciting and negotiating which does it. But if LE is not active, and if the girl is experienced in the venue, she knows that the faster she can make it start, the faster she has cut out the competition and the faster she will be ready for the next one.

And then we read the posts about the TJ HK bar, where many of the girls lead by jumping uninvited onto your lap and DFKing you.

SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Not sure if I should be embarrassed to state this or really happy because I came away very happy within 10 minutes of being in a club about a year ago. Walked in, sat down, and within a couple minutes one of my favorites who always treats me right sits on my lap. The song starts and not only does she grins and stick shift me to arouse me, but by the end of the first song she is on her knees giving me a bj outside my shorts. Sometime suring the second song I bust my nuts and with $10/song she was happy that I gave her $30 and even told me to"Come back soon!"

I never even got a drink that visit it was so quick. Best club visit ever!
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    About 20 minutes. I went into this dive club in the middle of the afternoon. The first girl was bored and I decided on only 1 dance with her. Girl number 2, who was much more my physical type, then comes up to me, because it's either talk to me or sit at the bar and talk to the bartender, we do a lap dance, she stickshifts me into arousal as I finger probe her, and instant LDK.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Quickest ever was with a dancer with whom I had a very good warmup dance the week before, but unfortunately had shot all my club budget on a few mediocre dancers and only had enough for two songs with her. She was so good I promised the next time I showed up I would be all hers.

No sooner had I arrived in the club when she walks right up and starts stick shifting me saying, "you here for the dance you promised me?" I of course answered yes, and off to the back we go. First words out of her mouth when we got in the lap dance booth was something to the effect of, "I hope the other girls don't mind, that there will be nothing left for them because I am about to drain all the cum out of you today."

Cheesy line but she lived up to her boast, and I was driving out of the parking lot less than 20 minutes from when I pulled into the parking lot.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    One song ldk sounds like an anomaly... And yet it actually happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion