tuscl

How did you first learn that strippers offer extras?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sunday, May 22, 2016 9:12 PM
How did you first learn that strippers offer extras? I went to strip clubs for years before I knew. Sounds silly to hear that now but it's true. I assumed that a few (mega rich, celebrities, etc) might get sex but that average customers like me just got to LDK. My ignorance may have been partially because I tended to go to high end clubs rather than dives. And Because I was married, I didn't want to fuck another woman. For a while at least. Then at my favorite Miami club during a lap dance the dancer said to me "if you wear a condom and pay $400 you can fuck me in the VIP." I was shocked, much too scared to say yes, and wondered if it was just a scam. Afterwards, I often regretted not saying yes. I fantasized about fucking her often. Then I joined tuscl. I read the discussions. I quickly understood that either all of you lie, or that offer in Miami was a serious one. I didn't think you were all lying, and I certainly hoped that you were telling the truth. I went back to the same Miami club. I met a cute young thing and told her that I wanted a blow job. She said she didn't do that, and I said bye. She called me back and asked how much would I pay. I knew then that you guys were telling the truth. That's where I popped my ITC extras cherry. How did you first learn that strippers offer extras?

36 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    Fourth or fifth time to a sc I was told by a lovely woman on the wrong side of 40, "I'll blow you for some weed" I don't smoke but I damn sure found some that night
  • K
    8 years ago
    I just realized this is about when you knew not when you got your first extras. I knew before I went in. Guys I knew and trusted told me who would do what. My first few visits I was too scared or too poor to do anything.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I asked a stripper out on my second visit and she said ok. I didn't negotiate the right thing though. I thought it was a free date, not for pay. I did find out that a lot of dancers were open to other things after you meet them away from the club. Actually my memory is jumbled. Seems like another stripper asked me out in a different strip club before that moment. I do remember my first two visits to a strip club were with someone else who invited me. I was hoping he wasn't taking me to a illegal brothel of some type. He took me to a high end strip club.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I was an even slower learner than JS69. I became a strip club regular in 1994 and spent almost 20 years settling for lapgasms and the occasional OTP handjob in blissful ignorance. Finally, in July 2013 I asked for, and got, a blowjob at Palace in the Pines near Youngstown, OH! BJ > lapgasm :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I ran into Juice at a KFC & he said he'd fill me in if I bought him a 3-piece extra-crispy meal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I found out thru TUSCL also. I grew up in Miami but only visited SCs a handful of times in the 90s & I also didn't have much $$$. In 2000 moved to Dallas & that is where I became a SCer but Dallas was pretty much no-extras. Like you I thought dancers would not do anything more in VIP than what they did with lap-dances & always thought they just wanted to trick you into VIP w/ false promises and take your $$$ (which is probably still the case in many low mileage areas). It wasn't till I got involved w/ the TUSCL discussion board in early 2012 tbat I became aware there were SCs in which the dancers actually did follow thru in VIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I also think that just like air-dances were a lot more prevalent in the 90s that perhaps extras were also much less prevalent in that time (and one didn't have the World Wide Web to fill us in).
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Tuscl
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'm going to have to say TUSCL made me aware of it. Like JS69 I didn't believe it wholeheartedly until a few SC visits/experiences.
  • dietdrpepper
    8 years ago
    Until tuscl I believed there was no sex in the champagne room.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Five years ago this month I started reading the tuscl discussion posts and my eyes were opened to a whole new world.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Found out throught 2 things. 1. Tuscl. 2. When the stripper said any thing goes
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I still remember the night I discovered extras. I stopped at a Detroit club one evening and met a hot dancer. As soon as we went upstairs to a private VIP booth, the dancer unzipped me and pulled out my dick. That was about 10 years ago. Before then I went to strip clubs only occasionally. For most of my adult life I was married and supporting a family. I did not have the extra money (so to speak) to support a strip club habit. I was also a very naive young man. My belief was that strippers were nice young women who would take off their clothes to entertain customers but nothing else. I thought if I touched a stripper in the wrong place she would scream and call the bouncer to throw me out. I thought if I offered a stripper money to go to my hotel she would call the police and have me arrested.
  • Array
    8 years ago
    In the late 1990's at the Gold Cup in Houston. I was getting a lap dance from a girl that was mostly air. She apologized for the poor quality dance, saying it was because she was on probation. I asked her what she had done to get that. She said she had given a blow job to an undercover cop. She had finished the deed with him, he complimented her on the quality of the BJ and then announced that she was under arrest. Of course, being a typical Houston cop he said in court that she only made an improper solicitation and no sexual interaction occurred.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I learned from a Dancer at Les Girls in Miami in the 90's. She asked me if I had been there before. I told her no. She told me to beware of most of the dancers there, because they will take me in the back and promise FS and charge me $100. She then said if you go with me, I will only charge you $50 and deliver. I did and she did. Never had more than a Lap Dance before that.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    For the longest time, I believed Chris Rock when it comes to the Champagne Room/VIP. Then I pieced together from multiple online forums that there was potentially more fun to be had in the VIP. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, I continued to fail (sometimes in embarrassing fashion) experiencing this for a couple more years and still had trouble believing it was anything more than a myth. It wasn't until I started lurking on a combination of TUSCL and a more regional SC forum a few years ago that I learned what to do and where to go to partake in the fun. One day about 3 years ago when a dancer started just talking to me openly on the floor about all my options in the VIP after chatting for a bit, I knew I had finally reached the promised land.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    A dancer I'd never seen make a bee line for me, wrapped herself around me and proceeds to tongue fuck my earhole. After she reached down my pants to gather some Intel she said " pay my cell phone bill and we can go out to your car". I had it good at home still so I passed for a number of reasons. I'm still a club virgin, stuck on my atf.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    2nd visit to PP Cola. A dancer said if I bought champagne I could do what ever I wanted. Didn't believer her but then she absolutely delivered. I was having rough and tumble sex in there. Oh she got me for three very expensive VIPs but fuck what a night.
  • PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    I believed Chris Rock until I joined TUSCL. Chris Rock lies. I went to the clubs for years once every few months. Then I read some stories here, knew what was happening and recognized it when a girl dropped hints, and cashed in on a very nice HJ at an otherwise no extras club. Once your cherry is popped it is everywhere now, and I don't know how I never saw it before. Adam and Eve and the apple!
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Yes, PontiacGuy! Though for an analogy, I prefer to think it's like Neo when he finally becomes the One at the end of the Matrix. The club and dancers look nothing like what it did before my first extras experience, and it's become so much easier to bend the rules.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I was spoiled, in a way. I started clubbing in Rhode Island when (due to a loophole in state law) indoor prostitution was fully legal. Most of the RI strip clubs were thinly-veiled brothels. So, I went in to a club one night and asked a hot dancer for a lapdance. She told me that she didn't waste time with lapdances and then explained her very full menu along with prices and limited restrictions. I hit the bricks running from that point on. That legal loophole has since been closed, sadly. Interestingly, a study was released a couple of years ago showing that the incidence of both rape and venereal disease dipped significantly while prostitution was legal in Rhode Island.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think I told this story before. The summer after I graduated college one of my friends (he was fat and never had luck with the ladies) talked me into going to a strip club. I was drunk and met a hot stripper same age as me. I just went upstairs for lap dances and we ended up performing oral sex on each other and I remember a bouncer walking by not saying a word. She was drunk too. I went a few weeks later hoping to have sex and she was stone sober and had a totally different attitude. leaving the club that night I got pulled over for speeding (I hadn't had anything to drink that night). Needless to say that ended my strip club career. Several years later I started traveling for work and found this site among others to read up on strip clubs to visit. I mainly for back into strip clibs as something else to do just to kill the time when I was on the road. I quickly discovered the world of extras and the rest is history. There were years I clubbed a lot more than others, and I swore I would never get involved with a stripper after my ATF and I met in 2009 and I haven't to the level that her and I were at. I can't see me stopping this anytime soon, unless I come home and my wife tells me she wants to start doing threesomes bringing in hot woman as the 3rd person.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've related this before. 17th birthday, Ft. Erie, Canada.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    "How did you first learn that strippers offer extras?" TUSCL
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well, remember that I'd already been given a free HJ at an AMP. But I liked FS, and wanted it GFE, so I always went that way and loved it. At strip clubs locally there was no touching, and it is still this way. In San Francisco they were doing lap dancing, and originally there were not booths or back rooms. Originally it meant lap sitting. But that still has a great deal of potential. But sometimes there was also grinding. Then later, after some legal battles they did go to back rooms. The idea of strip club extras I first learned of in Spectator Magazine. Some dancers considered this the main faire, rubber gloves and condomed, doing HJ / BJ. That did not really impress me. At AMPs they did not depend on all the rubber, and the cost was much lower than what the article was discussing. Also, I did not like that way of engaging with the dancer, totally non-GFE, a mechanical service, she can do it without opening up to you. She is in charge all the time. The main advantage over the AMP would just be a higher standard for looks and dolling up, and a stronger culture of keeping their high heels on. Otherwise, as I could see, inferior. So I have never been impressed with this approach. The old lap sitting at $1 per minute in the front room could be better. Though not the standard, phenomenal makeout sessions can occur. And then it became know from gossip that with Willy Brown as Mayor and Terrance Halinan as DA, San Francisco was going to FS-ITC, with New Century and Market St. Cinema building large totally enclosed rooms. ( the newer New Century rooms are not these, they are smaller, and after Terrance Halinan was voted out, things have become more restrictive. ) So while that was interesting, and while strip clubs offer a higher looks and dolling up standard, I felt that I was still getting better results in AMPs. Girls would dress for me and open up and we'd have wonderful GFE-FS, and always 60min and very relaxed, lots of DFKing and fucking the girl's brains out. Now as far as the rest of the country and how in many places it is better than San Francisco, I didn't know about this until 18months ago when I joined this forum. SJG Miles Davis [view link]
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    In 2003, at a dive in FL. Stripper offered a CBJ....I happily accepted.
  • culvercityboy
    8 years ago
    I had been getting some good grinds for a few months at one particular club, and I occasionally LDK. Then I went to a second club and the girl who was providing the best grind I ever got told me it would be better for her if she could put a condom on my dick. I was taken aback and hesitated. She looked me in the eye and matter of factly said, "I can't fuck you if you won't let me put a condom on you." Ah, well then, please proceed. I was a quick study and discovered she was just the tip of the iceberg.
  • socal_inindy
    8 years ago
    It was my first trip into a strip club I was chatting with one of the girls and she said if you take me in the vip during the 3 for one block and gave her an extra 200 I could do all I wanted. I wanted the dance any way and didn't believe her but after the door closed she dropped my pants. I was quite surprised but she was worth it a solid 9.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Didn't really know they existed before 2013. Went to my second trip & VIP at Follies. ...had unbuttoned the top of my pants, truly just for comfort, and without a word the girl knelt down, pulled me out and provided a bbbjcim. I hadn't asked and it was s total, but very pleasant surprise. Still remember it like it was yesterday!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I was at my fav club I had gone to for years and my CF I had for a couple months texted me on my birthday. At first she said I should go see her in the club but I told her I was kinda busy with family with my birthday so might not be able too go. She then brought up about doing private dance at a hotel. She quoted same price for dances as the club but obviously with more privacy. OR she said I could get the birthday special. I HAD to ask what the birthday special was and she said we could do more than "just dance". I got the hint and agreed to the birthday special and popped my OTC cherry! What a great birthday gift for me!
  • Prim0
    8 years ago
    I hate all of you. When I had money and time, I din't have the knowledge or the cojones to go for it. Now I'm married, busy all the time with work and family stuff and money is all tied up. As far as I know, extras only happen in the movies. Lucky Bastards.
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    She whipped my dick out and started sucking it bareback. Big Fake Bolt Ons. She worked out of Honey's in Everett. Now I have a fetish for hoe's with HUGE boltons. She was average looking, but her pussy was wet and tight.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    It was about 1993/4, had been clubbing for a few years. I had a few lap dances, but never anything else. I was in a little roadhouse/go go bar in northeaster PA having a beer, dancer sat down beside me and asked me to take her to back for a lapdance. I said no thank you as that I had just got there and wanted to have a beer or two. I still remember the look on her face when she just looked at me and said "Hell, it's been slow today, I only will charge you 30 bucks for head". I've never looked back since.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I haden't been to a strip club in years. Over a decade actually. Last time I had gone was in the 90's for a bachelor party. Didn't go again until 2011 when a guy from work talked me into going after a work Christmas Party. I still remember it like it was yesterday too. I'd been married for 15 years (and most of us know what married sex life is like... There isn't any). Anyways, I think it was my second trip back, my friend at the time set me up with a for sure extras girl. I was so nervous I still remember thinking my dick was going to fall off afterwards from some unknown STD. After that, I fell way, way, way down into the rabbit hole. Was smitten by all these attractive nearly naked younger, sexy girls paying attention to me (I.e the money) Tried "saving" a few dancers. Then the light bulb went off and finally realized it was all a hustle/game and learned how to play so as to benefit me too. The rest is history...
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What are these extras you all speak of ? :) "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I learned it from PMs w/ the Indian movers on this site.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion