tuscl

Follies on May 26 (Thursday)

Sunday, May 22, 2016 12:01 PM
since I know there are at least 5 or 6 TUSCLers in Georgia......I wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up This coming Thursday at 1pm I'm gonna be there.....hoping to meet more of you guys I know this is a short notice, but let me know if you can make it

15 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    GoV, I'm going to cheetah in Atlanta on Wednesday evening if you or anyone else is interested in joining me. I'm in Atlanta Thursday but I have work all day so it's unlikely that I could make it to follies, and I'm flying out that evening.
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    Sure, I'll be at Follies 11.30 am.... Thursday
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Long way for me, but if you are ever in Iowa/Chicago/St. Louis or in Portland or DFW where I frequently travel, I'd love to meet a fellow Viking fan / strip club aficionado. Enjoy Follies. It is Mecca with tits and ass.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Vies damn bro wish I could but I'll be working all day, and it's a 3 hr drive. But had a lot of fun with you last year. Have a great time and get to the vip near the couches
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Once I go pro in poker I pray I get around as good as John Smith
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Wish I could make cheaters and follies but unfortunately I must work those days
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'll be with you in spirit - take some VIP pics if you can. Have a good time.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Darn...will be in Athens Thursday & Friday....would have enjoyed meeting you. Good luck and have fun.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    JS69--- i won't be arriving to atlanta until thursday---otherwise i'd join you. anyone else gonna be there?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Gv you have to do a VIP there, you havent yet right? Well worth the $152.
  • DroidX
    8 years ago
    GB - I might be able to make it. Should know tomorrow.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ GoV: How do you plan to meet/recognize other TUSCLers in a packed Follies?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    IME-- you're right, haven't done VIP yet. Doing it for sure on Thursday. Chulo-- won't be hard, so far, the only person who's gonna be there is eyeamlong
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I am going to have to convince my company they need to send me to Atlanta for a few days again. :)
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    You need to meet DroidX if he's there...cool dude. And he likes the proper baseball team!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion