tuscl

Married PL - Understanding Wife

Ok. She doesn't want to see or hear details, but I don't have to hide a thing I do from her either. There are rules, and they are few and clear and simple and sensible. It takes very little thought to know what they must be. I know a lot of guys must have to steer clear of strippers who are perfumed or wear glitter. That must be tough.

11 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    San_Jose_Gay doesn't have any issues with perfume or glitter.

Juice is more of a beddazzler than a glitter kinda guy.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Either a wife is a swinger at heart and is fully on board (and maybe wants to join you at the club), or she hates every aspect of it. There really is no middle ground.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yes, there is a middle ground. She grew up with an aunt who was a working girl. She understands me better than I do.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    It's plain and simple, you either like Chackin Fangers or you don't.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Plenty of wives who lose interest in sex take a "don't ask, don't tell" attitude.

Don't fuck her best friend. Don't rack up thousands on your credit cards.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I like chackin fangers only with sweet and sour sauce.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    That would be nice if wives who did not have sex with their husbands took the "don't ask, don't tell" approach. I applaud the wives who do that as long as the husbands don't throw it in their face. The wives who expect their husbands to be faithful despite not having sex with them anymore overall are not realistic. You can only jack it for so long before you want to see and feel a naked woman's body against yours. There are some who will stay faithful but it's not a high percentage.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I know exactly how you feel.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    But isn't it better just to retain a divorce lawyer, than having to live with decptions?

SJG
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Yes some of us married folk have to be careful when going home so that we don't reek of stripper. I've been doing this long enough that I got the whole de-lousing procedure down to a science. Not tough at all.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Mr. LDK82 has written at length about his refined de-lousing procedure.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion