tuscl

Money Back

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, May 18, 2016 4:05 PM
Have any of you ever had a dancer give you some of your money back once you had already given it to her and it was already in her purse? My CF likes to hang with me in the club and we talk and do dances at same time. She is different than any other dancer I have ever gotten dances from. Every other dancer knows EXACTLY how many dances we have done and some I feel have even added 1 or 2 onto the number they say we have done but my CF usually says she just likes hanging with me and talking and doing some dances so she either says pay me whatever you think is fair or she tells me a number that is probably lower than the amount of dances we have done. Now to be fair sometimes she is just sitting on my lap facing me talking to each other and then some dancing too. Well the other night she was having a slow night. She says she doesn't want me to spend alot on her ITC...she just likes hanging out with me but she asked if I would be able to do a certain amount (which was very low) and she would stay with me the rest of the night which was about 2 more hours. I said yes and since we had already done a few dances she asked if I could pay her $40 of it which we had already done at least that much in dances. She went onstage and saw a guy that comes in every so often and pays her alot more than a regular dance costs. She came back to let me know and she felt bad because she wanted to spend time hanging with me but knew she could go make some really good and quick money so she apologized to me and said she wanted to give me some of my money back and gave me some back. I have never had a dancer who would even think about doing this after she had her hands on my money and in her purse. She is different than any other dancer I have ever met.

19 comments

• s88
    8 years ago
    "She is different than any other dancer I have ever met." She is brewing love inside you. If she doesn't see her $ per night from you rise after a month she will chase you off as a customer.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Closest thing to this that I've gotten is my ATF buying me drinks every so often. It's nice to fantasize she's doing this solely out of pure kindness/appreciation, but I'm sure a big part of it has to do with it being in her best interest that I have some more alcohol in my system clouding my morals and money managing capabilities. Moral of the story, smart dancers do things with financial purpose and an expectation of a favorable ROI...especially the ones that make it seem like they don't.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A stripper gave you some money back? Be careful! She's probably an alien from the planet Remulac who is disguising herself as a stripper.
  • kiddo
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you've got a keeper. Dancers usually don't rip me off, because I spend a fair amount of money (no, not wealthy), and my favorites know if they want anything else from me they need to keep it legit. At the HipHugger in Ind, couple yrs ago, I thought all I had was $20's but forgot there were 4 $50's on the bottom. I thought I was giving Charlotte $70, but really gave her about $240. I remember her thanking me about 4 times.Ha. When I got home, it hit me. Next time I saw her I told her the story. She didn't have it at the time (start of shift), but she'd make it up. And she did. The next 3 times I saw her, she gave me lots of freebies. No harm, no foul.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Yeah, after the bouncer told her to. It was the most reluctant exchange I've ever seen in my life. You'd have thought that $100 was the cure to her cancer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Did you ask her for some of your cum back? Just saying.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    SS is not universal to all strippers - just most of them - some dancers prefer to do biz on the up and up - and many are smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds them & know it's better to nurture a good custy rather than piss them off (we PLs can often be a finicky bunch). There are good dancers and there are ROBs - just like there are good custies & there are aholes. I, as I assume other PLs, will often correct a dance count if I feel she under-counted - I don't like being gypped so I'm not gonna gyp someone else & not give-her her fair share & what she has earned thru the sweat of her coochie.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Never. I've only had them ask for more. One actually followed me to the ATM to get her $20 more one time when it cost me $20 in ATM fees to get the $20 out. I made sure to remind her of it the next time I saw her at another club and we never had another VIP session ever again. Told every other PL I could about it too. So she lost a little bit of business.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Why did you give it to her?
  • yndy
    8 years ago
    Once I stopped at the club without much planning or funds. My long-time favorite told me I could pay her next time! And of course I did. Another time: "You don't have to tip me. I made enough tonite."
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Never had a dancer to give me back money, but I have had two dancers that occasionally bought me a drink and one even paid the VIP room fee for us.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Some girls are good at setting up the long con instead of just the quick hustle.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    A long time ago, at my current #2 club, Olivia, my all time favorite redhead, told me we did x amount of dances, but right after I paid her, she said she thought she overcharged me. She asked the door guy how many she did, it turned out it was x-1 dances, and I got my $25 bucks back.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It sounds like she's a smart girl. She's not maximizing short term profit - but she's actually building a more long term stream of earnings. She knows you are a good customer - and she's comfortable chatting with you. Rather than trying to hustle - she can hang out with you - and not try to drain your cash. It's very rare - but it's a good find! Enjoy it while it lasts.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I have had one or two dancers give me back money after I overpaid them. It doesn't happen often, but it's good that some dancers are honest.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It think cashman described exactly what's going on. smart stripper. Definitely a keeper.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I know two strippers like that right now (they are friends at the same club). Some strippers are genuinely nice people. Of course, as stated above, they can also see the wisdom in cultivating a long term regular. I've met lots of honest strippers who don't cheat the count and deliver what they promise, but I've met more hustlers.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Had a girl that gave me about 6 $10 dances suddenly start profusely apologizing, like "oh my god, I am so sorry! I am so embarrassed! Please don't be upset! You're so nice for saying you're not mad. I am so, so embarrassed! I'm not charging you for any of the dances." She took off for the dressing room and i never saw her come back out. To this day I have no idea what she did that she thought was so horrible. For those wondering, no blood was found anywhere.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @cashman....thanks. I intend to enjoy it while it lasts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion