Crazy Town USA
Tuesday, May 17, 2016 4:02 PM

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    He def looks like a TUSCLer
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Kind of a 'meh' story until the last paragraph. "Deputies got consent from Gibcumb’s parents to search their home where he lives with them. In the basement they found printing equipment and counterfeit money,"
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    There are a few members that qualify
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    This sounds like a LDK challenge...
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    SJG moved to Michigan?
  • afroking72
    8 years ago
    Dude is stupid, why use 100 bills, just print out $10 and $20, that would bring less suspicion
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'd say not using his $70 printer he got from Office Max would bring less suspicion too.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Dang. I bet that will result in some serious time inside
  • JAprufrock
    8 years ago
    I'm shocked this 32-year-old guy lives with his parents -- NOT! He better hope he doesn't do jail time because I have a feeling it won't be good for his rectal well-being. What an idiot. Stupid to counterfeit anyway, but just plain asinine to print 100s, which draw scrutiny -- especially when you're using them for a $10-$20 lap dance. What an imbecile.
  • SuperDude
    8 years ago
    Flint is in Genesee County. Did he drink too much of that toxic water?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    The last paragraph makes this story very funny. The photo of the guy is excellent too! He's definitely angry with mommy for showing the police his bachelor apartment.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    The dude lives in the basement of his Mom's house, where he prints obviously fake $100s to buy lap dances at strip clubs. Damn, that does sound like some of the trolls on this site!!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The article says this guy passed the bills at the Saginaw Deja Vu -- never been there -- but if anyone knows the manager Tom at the Lansing Deja Vu, doesn't he look like he could be Tom's son. Lol
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Wait. Did they check this stripper for silicone? Maybe he was paying with the same percentage of real money as he was getting real flesh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion