tuscl

Transforming a college campus into a SC

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 12:09 PM
If you walk onto a college campus and ask 10 random girls for FS in exchange for $200 how many do it?

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    100%
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    0% if your using the system.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Depends on the college! At my Alma Mater (University Of Chicago) it would be 0%, at least when I went there. Other colleges might border on 100%.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You may need to chang the amount of zeros but i think 100% for sure
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I'm thinking 1% or lower for $200. I had no trouble getting laid in college, but it is a mistake to assume that because they are sexually adventurous and available to college age men that they find attractive, that they are for sale.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Most college campuses these days are not only liberal but ultra-liberal - many old school comedians (Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock) say they can't/won't perform on college campuses anymore b/c of the ultra PC police that takes many of their jokes and offensive and cruel. Nowadays if you smile at a young-lady on a college campus she may report you for sexual assault. I'm sure there are many female coeds that are down for P4P but better chance they would look at you as the scum of the earth.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Just because the probability is near 0 for me doesn't mean most people wouldn't have better luck.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Interesting question. There's an economic theory at play here, where a lot of women who might fuck for free under the right circumstances don't want to put a price on their pussy. For $2,000 you'd have a high success rate, but despite $200 being close to the going rate, imagine success rate would be around 1%.
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    I'm with Papi -- it's 5/17/2016, you'll be lucky to get out of campus merely arrested if you just walk in and make offers like that.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    For $200? I'd say 0%. You would probably scare the shit out of those girls. It would probably take more money and a few might take a chance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Try a community college :)
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    we really to get @JohnSmith69's opinion on this. i know this discussion board is mostly for guys and particularly old guys to swap lies with each other (and that is the way it should be) but now that he is in the middle of his death spiral he probably thinks he can teach these college girls about "the art of luv" that loser honestly thinks he has things to teach 18 y/o women about sex so he is clearly insane. maybe his insanity will prompt him to actually try to offer $200 to some nubile coed watching that guy play wiley coyote to the campus police roadrunner will be almost as fun as watching that dumbass @mikey play wiley coyote to my roadrunner
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Rockstar and Papi got it right. The college really matters. $200 won't mean nothing to kids at private colleges and large public state schools. They aren't eating ramen noodles and ostmeal anymore They're drinking Starbucks and the "dining halls" have made to order waffle and omelette stations, fresh fruit, and smoothies. You *might* have some success at a community college .
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    You guys are going about this all wrong. You don't offer a college girl $200 for FS. What you do is invite her to a party and buy $200 worth of liquor. After that it's on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion