twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
OKC 108
GSW 102
Who watched ? Any real surprises?

20 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    GSW relied too much on Curry down the stretch. He's great but he can't do everything.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Westbrook dogged in the second half. Gs started missing. Okc stopped turing the ball over.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    No surprises.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Much surprised. I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter thinking the outcome was predictable. Gritty OKC, and many times in professional sports it's the team with the most heart that gets after it that wins since the talent level is so close. Warriors aren't as hungry as OKC after winning it last year.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Joe, go take a shit somewhere else.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Curry didn't get Nina's panties wet tonight. She might actually have to do an extra to get off tonight
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Looks to me like GS needs to stop reading the papers and get set for a fight OKC isn't going to walk, Proof was what you saw tonight OKC winning game 1 on the road. Going to be short series if GS doesn't pick it up.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    God damn it Motorhead you made me spit out my coffee LMAO.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Motörhead - nicely said!

Crappy shooting by Durant - Westbrook got it done. Warriors need to prepare better for the next game. If Durant didn't miss so many shots - this game might not have been close near the end.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I'm not attracted to Steph Curry in that way at all so he never gets my panties wet. My Warriors crush is on a different guy.

I was shocked. Warriors gave up a lead at home, which they almost never do. There were definitely some questionable calls down the stretch (Westbrook's clear travel) but this one is on the Warriors. They're definitely the superior team. I expect them to come out very strong next game - especially Steph and Draymond.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Surprising I think, because GS didn't play too badly and still lost at home. I still expect GS to win the series convincingly. OKC proves that a deep bench is not as vital in the playoffs as it is in the regular season. If Westbrook or Durant has an off night, they'll lose by 40.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - OKC looked like the hungrier team and GS looked like they thought they just had to show-up and win b/c they are GS and were at home - and Curry did not look like himself.

I def think Billy Donovan has OKC playing w/ an attitude/edge which they lacked under the previous coach, IMO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... My Warriors crush is on a different guy ..."

Do tell - Klay Thompson ?
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    OKC should have defeated GS in regular season once if not for half court Curry shot. Regular season took too much out of GS. Looking for OKC to win in 6 and go on to defeat Cavs in 6 (sipping OKC Kool-aid).
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo - that was going to be my next guess too. I'm curious to hear who the lucky GS player might be.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Her crush has gotta be Klay. He's the only other one that's a good looking guy, no homo. His girlfriend/wife is pretty hot.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Klay's girlfriend broke up with him last yr and tweeted that she walked in on him fucking a groupie. I doubt they'll be getting back together.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Thanks Nina. That would leave the door open for you...
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "I doubt they'll be getting back together."

She will miss his money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion