tuscl

have any of you lived my amazing life?

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
i don't think so. i gave prince his first assless purple suit. i bet none of you did that. i have talked to real expert scientists about the sexy thong babes on venus that live amongst the dinosaurs. i even helped them build their pioneer venus space probes. they consulted me on fashion design. i bet none of you did that

and i did a three way with prince and kim bassetter or kim bassinger or whoever you people think she is. but no crossing swords with prince because i am not a faggot and neither was he. i bet none of you did that. i also bet rickdugan is fantasizing about the three way right now except he is fantasizing about crossing swords because he is a homo fag that gaily sucks queer cock

so don't criticize unless you have lived my amazing life

10 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    You're acting kinda homo about Prince...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    That certainly sounds exciting, but I went to a strip club 3 times in the past month and banged 3 different strippers, so for the time being, I'll take my life over yours. I have never had any desire to do a threesome with Prince.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I lived your life once fot a day... here is how it went...

I was shitting at McD's. I began to wonder what it would be like to be the turd. I put myself in the turd's shoes. I became one with the turd. Then I became the turd...

That was my day in the life of Drphil
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ you also stayed in an ICU for a few days, I think that makes you a better doctor than Dr. Phil. Now he should change his name to "Phil Dez Nutz"
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    What I've learned as I've grown in life: A bullshit detector helps, many people are trying to be what they are not and it is easier then ever when all you need is a keyboard to create tall tails over the internet.

I've also learned the value of being the person I am. The Bhagadvad-Gita (a Hindu Scripture) put it very succinctly: "It is better to perform your own dharma (follow your own path) imperfectly than to follow that of another perfectly". So I'll take my mundane, boring life- and live it to its fullest. Because its mine to live.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Very well put, HGR! And it also gets to my major exception to Meat72 / DrPhil(s) and a few of their friends.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I don't pretend to be a doctor on a strip club forum - so I win! That was your first mistake. The constant retelling of your Prince story referencing naked man-ass is more than a bit odd.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I hope Phil the Dr lives in interesting times so he has many more stories to tell, other than the prince one.

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant Hugh_G._Rection!

On the other hand, given that we all seem to be skeptical that DoctorPhil has actually had a three-way with Prince and "Kim Bassetter" he doesn't seem to be following his own dharma.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion