Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

" Skin Too Skin "

eyeamlong

Georgia

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was at my favorite club on Saturday...And decided to play a sex game, that I've been playing for over 50 years... Call, skin too skin but don't stick it in... The game consist of rubbing , the shaft of my erected Jonson, on her clit hood, clit, pussy lips, and butt cheeks...

I have nine entertainers at this club, that I'm constantly getting these disguise lap dances from. I broke in #10 today.... How many guys out there, receiving these type of dancing,.on the main dance area....

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for eyeamlong
eyeamlong
•

The entire thread didn't post ,, my question is,, How many guys out there are getting these type of Dances on the main dance area ?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I get'm from time to time - I rotate among clubs thus not a regular at any one club so don't get to know dancers too well - but there are some in 2 particular club I often visit that when I get dances from them I can often fuck them on the floor if I'm in the mood, and with them I often am in the mood but I don't like hitting the same clubs every time nor most times but will hit theirs when I'm in the mood for sure-mileage.

BTW = I've fucked 3 different dancers on the floor at your fave club and I'm an out of towner but I'm also a freak!

Profile picture for eyeamlong
eyeamlong
•

You know that old strip club saying " Freak or Treat "

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL - the freaks give and get the treats :)

Profile picture for iliklaps2
iliklaps2
•

l live for that type of lap dance skin to skin is in

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

What you're really asking is how many have done the camel toe slide in public? A few times but you have to be careful. Accidents do happen.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The camel toe slide is a nice beginning, but then I want to stick it in.

Profile picture for eyeamlong
eyeamlong
•

@Shadowcat,,, So true

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

A friend of mine did the camel toe slid once & got a sdt from it

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^^^ correct. All the risk , with none of the real fun.

Pass.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement