Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best Stripper Name

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I know, this has been discussed before but what's the best stripper name you have ever heard? The other day I was driving on a rural road and this old strip club that has gone out of business years ago had on their billboard "Come see your favorite stripper: Tasty Cakes."

I challenge anyone to find a better stripper name than "Tasty Cakes."

Replies (37)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Pandora

From Wiki:

The "box" (actually a jar) given to Pandora ("all-gifted", "all-giving") which contained all the evils of the world. Pandora opened the jar and all the evils flew out, leaving only "Hope" inside once she had closed it again.


That's pretty deep so I don't know if the dancer considered this, or just thought "Pandora"s Box" sounded funny

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

When you say "dancer/stripper" and "box" in the same sentence my filthy mind only goes one way.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"Juicy" (makes me thick of a thick juicy dancer)

'Mocha" (makes me think of a sexy ebony)

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Cream

Profile picture for maho
maho
•

Maybe just me - but the more mainstream or "normal" the name, the better.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Fallacia

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Monet

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Godiva

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Felicia. Because they wouldn't let her use "Felatio".

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

One of the local strip clubs has all their strippers use first and last names. One of the strippers there went by Robin Banks. Still maybe my fave stripper name

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Free

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Just finished watch the James Bond movie "Moonraker" which featured Bond girl Dr. Goodhead.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Juicy"

That might bring up different images for regular readers of this forum!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Tasty cakes is excellent! I miss those stripper names - when they were like porn names.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Desire

Destiny

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Blow job queen

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

sorry, so far nobody has given me a name that beats Tasty Cakes.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I've met a couple strippers named Trouble. Perhaps its not a surprise that the one I got to know well ended up in trouble and the last I knew was in jail.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah - early-on in my SCing career I had a light-skinned AA fave that went by Trouble - she def had her fair-share of stripper drama but not as bad as some strippers - I always thought the name Juicy would have fit her perfectly - she was small on top w/ Bs but were very nice and she had huge fat nipples that were constantly erect - flat stomach since her upper-body was small - but supa-wide hips; thick thighs; and big round ass; all natural - she was one of those chicks that looks like 2 women put in one - small/narrow on top - and thick and wide on the bottom - she used to turn me on big time.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Boner garage!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I Swallow

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Pebbles because she looked just like Bam Bam's GF.

Profile picture for aroundtown
aroundtown
•

Cockholster

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Not best but most graphic: Slippery

Profile picture for judyjudy
judyjudy
•

Ummmm......Judy

Profile picture for BigPoppa99
BigPoppa99
•

BJ.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Met one once who called herself "Felony," and introduced her pussy as "Miss Demeanor." She walked the walk, too, as we committed several misdemeanor activities before she disappeared.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

GMD for the win.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ IDK - Slippery is a pretty damn good one too.

Profile picture for Timex345
Timex345
•

Leah the Lion. Cheesy but I always remember her since I bought my first lap dance from her years ago.

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

Slightly off topic:

Had a stripper come up to me and sit on my lap, getting very handsy and flirty. She was very attractive, so I was interested.

She looked dead in my eyes and said. I bet you I have your name tattoed on my ass. I thought it highly unlikely, so I asked the terms of the bet. I was interested in getting dances, so I thought it would be something along those lines. I knew I was being taken in some way, but didn't figure it out in my buzzed state. She said, if I am wrong, we just go get regular lap dances. I will give you two for one. If I win, you do five for $100. Given that I was OK with either result, I agreed to the bet. She literally had "YOUR NAME" tattoed on her ass.n apparently it was her regular play and I was a newby in her club. (The five dances were outstanding by the way.)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ that is a new one - the more one SCs the more interesting stories one has to share ;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Wet Pussy

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

@Timex345- I do remember the last air dance I ever got on my very first strip club visit. (it was the Admiral Theater in Chicago). The girl's name was Rain and after I left, it was raining, like absolutely pouring. I thought it was neat I got a rain dance.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

I was at one club that had three strippers named April, Mae and June. Incidently it was also one of the few times where the DJ's pun was funny. Whenever they were on stage together the DJ would say something to the effect of "these three will give you many months of fun "

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I knew a Creamy once as well, was the very first extra provider I met at my former favorite club. She was creamy.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Tightie

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement