tuscl

This is my favorite time of year

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, May 13, 2016 5:27 PM
Women's clothing is rapidly disappearing. Mini skirts. Low cut tops. Crop tops. Braless. Tight short skirts. Tiny bikinis. Etc. I love warm weather.

21 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Could not agree more. And in this area, the breezy weather makes it even more interesting.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    YES!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    We don't have that issue down here in South FL - tits and ass are on display year-round. But when I lived in Dallas Spring time was def when the boobies bloomed and it was a nice change.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Yesterday I stopped at my ATF 's apartment to give her a ride. It was after noon and she woke up when I knocked on the door I followed her into her bedroom talking as she casually dropped her PJ's on the floor. Totally nude, she turned to me as she slipped a skimpy sun dress over her head. As she slipped a thong up under the dress she asked, "Do you think I should wear a bra under this?" Looking at her nipples stretching the fabric, I said no. It's perfect that say.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah here in Phoenix clothes are optional all year.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Nothing like seeing Mrs. sea in her spaghetti strap little shirts or her barely covering bikini in the pool. You just can't contain those big titties. I LOVE warm weather
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    It's like the swallows returning to Capistrano every year! Ahhhhhhh.....
  • Mr. Ed
    8 years ago
    they're better than the returning spitters . . .
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    It's in the 40's here
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    You are right Oapi. But it seems the girls bundle up when it gets in the low 70s.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ my bad. I meant Papi.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I like seeing clothes disappear on good looking girls. However it got warm here in South Carolina about 2 months ago. It's already been getting hot with highs in the 90's. Come June July and August, it's like a 3 month Survivor ordeal where you feel like you are cooking in the oven. Heat indexes get above 100 so often that they stop issuing warnings after the first round unless the heat index goes above 110. We are supposed to get some nice cooler weather here for two days with highs only in the 70's. Our nice weather. Girls and most people don't bother to change out of their summer gear for temps approaching indoor temps.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I enjoy this time of year, too. I don't have to wear clothes that are so binding.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Thinking about my ATF in her short skirts and short shorts really does it for me. Good thing I am seeing her in a few days to show my appreciation.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Warm weather I like, hot weather not so much.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck this. Im ready to go back to January already.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I like January better too. Birds are quiet. No grass to cut. I'm not sweating.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    When I lived in the Midwest I loved the annual baring of flesh. Now I live in a city where there's usually a beach worthy weekend or two in February. Although I still love summer fashions.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Braless is my new favorite thing.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    Given the site the topic was posted on, i thought this was going to be regarding graduation season. Many clubs in dfw and Florida post "now hiring class of 20XX" on their marquee this time of year.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    larryfisherman put it nicely. Sure, I like women in the least amount of clothing just as much as the next guy. But I can't stand hot weather. Summer is easily my least fav season
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion