tuscl

Clubbing Close To You

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Many of us on here aren't as fortunate as the Miami, Atlanta or Detroit guys (just to name a few) having great clubs in our own backyard at our disposal.

I often think, what if I had the number of quality clubs like Detroit has in my own back yard?

I wonder what that would be like? If I had that access and had to drive only 10 miles to somewhere like Penthouse Detroit or Flight Club Inkster, would I be: divorced, broke, a strippers baby daddy, or all of the above?

I'd say I'd probably find a good stripper to do OTC with to drive down costs and meet somewhere between every 2 to 4 weeks. I am simply too busy to do it every week, and I think that would become too routine real quick.

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd save a bunch of money if I clubbed in those cities because getting equivalent mileage elsewhere is more expensive.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I love close to the clubs in Detroit.

I'm divorced. Broke. Was a Sugar Daddy for years to my ATF and was played like a cheap guitar.

Does that answer your question?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Fucking edit button! Live! Live! Not Love! Damn autocorrect...
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I think I might save a little in one of those places. As JS points out, high mileage is cheaper there. Unless you are looking for the simulated GFE you shouldn't be in danger of falling into the Sugar Daddy trap. I'm more in danger of becoming a Sugar Uncle myself (I get too friendly and become susceptible to a line of stripper shit that doesn't even require high mileage). I think in Detroit I would have no problem going out on my schedule and taking whatever was available, thereby avoiding an ATF wallet vampire.

I travel a lot. I don't review clubs on the road because I don't feel qualified to judge them based on one trip. When I travel I have no problem settling for the available strippers and end up spending less while still having a good time. In a town where there are a lot of high mileage strippers around I think it would be much the same. Hemingway's moveable feast, but with strippers.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah I guess it's just what perspective you put it in.

No good clubs close to where I live so I don't club at home. On the other hand I am never home anyway.

I have those big Detroit nights where I'm dropping $600-$700 a night, but I'm sure if I lived there those nights would be much cheaper and more frequent - just not sure if it would even out.

I mean after all you need to set aside some money for Chackin Fangers and Four Lokos - fuck making the house payments and paying taxes!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Living in a suburb of Detroit, I can drive to the Flight Club or Penthouse in less than half an hour. But imagine my hardship in going to Coliseum or Players, which are more than 45 minutes away.

I'm not broke yet, but I am tired of all these hot strippers using me for sex.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    i find none of the stated locales are as good as New England, although there may be less driving.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Living in the TJ Hong Kong Bar's Cascadas Hotel?

Set up a hooker commune, near the zona. The girls live there, and it is for living not working, and they run it. I live in the building next door.

Or living near the street hooker zone of Paris.

Or near San Francisco clubs.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Well, I don't live 10 miles away, but it's no more than 20 to the *furthest* club from my home. Much closer to work.

I'm not broke or divorced, but I did do the sorta sugar daddy thing for a while.

I get the attraction of places like Detroit, et al, for folks who don't have reliable extras clubs near them, though. I wouldn't eschew going to those clubs were I in those areas, either.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion