tuscl

Lost Stripper

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I lost a stripper. DS III is MIA. No communication in a week. I know it could be nothing more serious than another busted phone, but my stripper radar says it's worse than that. She was born into a horrendous family situation, and dysfunction runs rampant in her life. There are a list of possible explanations a mile long, most of them bad ones.

I know I'm not cap'n Sav-a-Ho. But I consider this girl a friend, and she needs help or she's gonna implode. And yes I love 18 yo pussy. So I'm going to try and find her with my eyes wide open to the risks and the need to proceed cautiously and not get too entangled if she is in serious trouble.

So the question is where does one search for a lost stripper. I thought I'd do a criminal records search and search the local paper web sites. Anyplace else I should look? I know her full name and address but I don't have contact info for her friends. I could go to her club this weekend and look for her best friend who strips there.

63 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    Look in SJG's basement handcuffed to a pole.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No ime. She's not Asian.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, you are a lawyer. Hire your firm's private investigator to check into the situation.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Not to be rude (no one ever says that unless they intend to be rude)... but I wouldn't worry too much about an adult that is not available to her customer for a week. You may be friends but if you are still pay-4-play it is not the type of friendship where she might not take a break.

Assuming she is real and not a prolonged drug induced hallucination, I hope she is OK and just on a short break.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^LOL
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I agree with Meursault. I don't doubt your assertions, John. I accept them as stipulated. She'll pop op sometime. I knew one dancer who disappeared and claimed later her mom had died. I stopped by her condo to give my sympathies. Her brother answered the door and after I expressed sympathy. He reacted in shock !! Evidently what the bitch told me was SS. Hang in there, John.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Is this after the three way with her friend or has that not happened yet?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Captain save a ho helps a stripper out by paying for sex!!!! Lol

I would go to the club first and see what you can find out.

If you know her address - could you go by there, or may there be too many "issues" there?
  • BobbyAxelrod
    8 years ago
    You may have already thought of this, but you could google her name and change the search results to the last day or week, in case she was arrested or something and it made the news.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't know whether I'd be helping you more by not helping you, or whether I should enable you. I would $10,000 that what you're mistaking for your stripper radar is just some neediness...

Anyway, if you know her name, address, etc., it is trivially easy to find her facebook, instagram, snapchat, twitter, and other social media. Either there will be updates that explain things, or people posting "hit me up, I can't reach you" or whatever. Then you'll at least see what she's up to (or at least the carefully constructed facade she puts on her social media) or you'll know everyone else is in the same boat and can't reach her.

If she really is a true friend, you should already be on her social media. All her real friends are there, as are her acquaintances and guys she just met one time out. The only folks not on her social media are her strictly-customer acquaintances
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    If you have been spending big money on a dancer, all you have to do is wait. She will text you when she needs cash.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I agree with Jacklash, she will text you when she needs the money from you. I'm sure if she were in a serious bind she'd have already texted you to get money.

Remember, she is 18. 18 year olds tend to have life outside the clubs, and tend to have friends their own age, and MIGHT tend to need an emotional break from the 60 year olds they're tricking with.

I'm sure she'll come around.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't do social media at all but that's a good idea. I'll look her up.

And Nina I'm not nearly 60.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    OK, you're going on 58, not 60. My bad.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    So I found her on Facebook. Lots of pictures but not many friends or posts. Nothing in the past two weeks. Either she doesn't do Facebook much or its hidden/private.

All other social media looks like it requires an account which I don't have or want. Except Twitter searched her name and city there and got nothing.

Anybody who understands social media care to tell me how all this crap works.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina do you get my inaccurate age info from some source or are you just giving me crap.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Oh my sources are very accurate sweetie, but they wouldn't want you to know they told me! I have a loyalty to uphold not to disclose who gave me this ACCURATE info.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    JS: You have to do social media. You are consorting with strippers, man. I am in the fairly ridiculous position of being about the same age as you, and having Snapchat and Instagram accounts, and checking them obsessively for pics from my strippers. I have some pretty funny conversations with my friends' teenage kids over it. They'll see me checking my Snapchat and, "Mr Braman, ARE YOU ON SNAPCHAT?!?!". I always tell them, "Yeah, I was on Facebook but there's too many old people there. People your and my age need to be on Snapchat, Facebook is for old people like your dad. Now get off my lawn."

Yes, it means her facebook is private, you should have already been on it. Or, it means, like many young people, she's already completely moved over to Snapchat... and Instagram, if she's trying to establish a brand for herself. You should already be on those, too." Snapchat >>> Facebook anyway.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    The kids are on Instagram or Snapchat these days....not up dating FB means very little
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @JS69 I have a feeling you disclosed your age to too many TUSCLERS during meet ups. I can think of one or two who are extremely obsessed with Nina that would sale you out ....one might have even made a song about her :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Well who am I to argue with Ninas sources just because my drivers license and birth certificate at I'm younger.

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Who's gives a Fuck. You're old either way.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    OR, we could just reference this (this is NOT the source I mentioned prior to this, that source will not be disclosed. You'd never guess anyway).

From a thread where grumpy skibum609 came in and talked about how long he's been a lawyer blah blah blah

Skibum: As a divorce attorney of 33 years I wonder why someone with 'financial transactions' is asking fellow retards on an open forum and not his attorney a question like this. I mean besides the fact its all bullshit.

Your response: Wow, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? ... I've been a lawyer as long as you have, but I don't feel the need to waive it in everybody's face all the time.

----

(The ellipses is me cutting out irrelevant bickering).

Then everyone's favorite person DoctorPhil even pointed out that if you've been practicing law for that long, it would make you closer to 60ish than 50ish.

Let's do the math. You've been a lawyer just as long as skibum (33) years. You started college around 18. You did the bachelors-degree-in-4-years thing. Then you started law school which took 3 years if you took no breaks. Then you became a lawyer. 18+4+3+33 gives us a magic number of 58. That's of course if you were telling the truth about how long you've been a lawyer, and take note that the conversation I'm citing happened last year, so you've gotten even older.

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm afraid I didn't make my earlier point strongly enough. When I said Snapchat >>> Facebook, what I meant is, Snapchat shoved its dick in Facebook's piehole, and promised not to cum in Facebook's mouth, but then not only DID cum in Facebook's mouth, but pulled out mid-splooge and also came all over Facebook's hair, and didn't even apologize even though Facebook just got its hair did.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "@JS69 I have a feeling you disclosed your age to too many TUSCLERS during meet ups. I can think of one or two who are extremely obsessed with Nina that would sale you out ....one might have even made a song about her :)"

Very good, GACA, except the age he gave Clackport/Ranukem/Missionary was a few years younger than he actually is, according to a post where I remember Clackport guessing JS69's age incorrectly. So, no, not him.

And who's to say it was a man?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Going to the club and asking her friend about her is fine, but there's little you can actually do that isn't stalker behavior.

She very well may be in jail or rehab. Or maybe she decided she needed to change her life and changed numbers.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Also, just in general, I'd agree that 57+ is "nearly 60". I don't know exactly how old JS is, but my hunch is he's like a 37 year old woman in denial she's "almost 40". It's not exactly a huge secret he's in his 50s.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    ^Agree JamesSD.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    JS..... I imagine that she either took a break or a mini vacation. I mean it is time colleges are getting out and if she had friends in college she might be hanging with them.

But if you looked up the local papers, local cop shop, etc. And never saw her name in them as arrested or worse.... You might be looking at her just going MIA and hanging with friends.

But if you do go check her club out and her friend.... maybe she will give you better insight.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina, while I agree with your math, you're reading a casual comment far too literally. And frankly being a bit stalkerish. If I had known that I was being so carefully watched I would've said I've practiced law "almost as long" as ski bum. The point was that I also have a lengthy history in the legal profession and not to make a precise statement of longevity.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    JohnSmith- Do you want me to call the police??
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    John, give it up. I know how old you are.

I'm being stalkerish for simply going back to a thread I was referring to so my post can actually be accurate and not erred and erroneously all over the place like yours?

Stalker? If that's what you want to call it. I'm a modern day girl version of Sherlock Holmes if you want the truth.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    How did a thread looking for a lost ho excuse me stripper turn into a search for how old is John Smith. I thought the relevant number was who is a member of the 350k club and how much is disposable income. Disposable is the important word giving money to hos, strippers, shredding it or setting it on fire it's all the same thing.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yes, 25, when it comes to paying hoes to fuck you, money is axiomatically the most important factor. JS69 just had to get all sensitive about his age and off things went.

It's OK JS69, when I'm pushing 60 I will be a fucking happy, wealthy, stoner woman enjoying every single fruit of my labor. No need to feel bad. Hell, my dad is gonna be 62 this month and I don't view him as old at all. He has a 7 year old daughter, too.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    You guys are arguing over trivia, and meanwhile there's a busty beauty out there in distress who definitely needs saving.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Only she can save herself. :(
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    LOL. She will come back though. And we'll all be informed of the crazy embellished story of why she was gone for A WHOLE WEEK.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I'm with the "she'll turn up crowd."

I hate to say this, but if she is having a major issue - drugs, emotional breakdown, etc. - I don't think you can help. It's great that you care, but I don't think a person she's been fucking for money is the right person to help.

No disrespect with that statement. You're behaving like a much better person that a d-bag that hopes a young woman backslides on her addiction so he can save a pittance of money on sex, but she really needs a friend that isn't paying her for sex.
  • BobbyAxelrod
    8 years ago
    crsm's post could be right about colleges being out and young girls taking trips about now. I was at a hotel/resort last week and there were a few young women I met in the hotel's hot tub. One was a college student and the other two were strippers taking a vacation. They gave me their club name. May have to pay them a visit.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    One of my ATFs used to disappear for 4-5 days at a time. She went absolutely radio silent as far as texts, phone calls etc. And not just for me -- for everyone. And I know this because I was on her personal Facebook, and always saw the "where are you" "hit me up" messages. It turns out, she had a particular friend with whom she went on occasional multi-day drug-fueled benders... the first couple of days, her facebook page would have pictures of her and her friend in slutty partygirl dress, pics of joints lined up, etc., although she was NOT returning texts and phone calls (for anyone) even during those first couple of days -- once she pulled the pin, no communicating with friends, family, or customers. After the first couple of days, the Facebook updates would stop, and I'd just wait to hear from her a few days later.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    JS - the shit tests Nina constantly gives you definatey means she wants to fuck you. For real. She probably doesn't understand it herself.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^She looking for a sugar daddy?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lone_Wolf, I'm not a teenage slut filled with naïveté who's so desperate for cash she will fuck anyone who hands her money. I am not attracted to 60 year olds (or 57 year olds). That pretty off putting to me.

This is no disrespect to anyone here of that age. Early to mid 30s is probably as high as I'll go. For a reference point, I was up all night fucking a 23 year old. Haha
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Your ex that's been trying to get back with you?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yup.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I once was looking for a stripper for different reasons and also knew her address as well as some friends and relatives. Young strippers bounce around a LOT and don't stay in one place long. You won't find her by social media.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Nina - digging up old quotes and performing complex math to come up with how old JS is, screams you want to fuck him. The laws of attraction are complex.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    We all know when JS69 gets to Detroit, he's gonna try to make Nina DS4. We'll see if he can pull it off. I'm predicting part of his pitch will be, "I can help you out in the law profession". :)

Nina are you back with him or is it just fuckbuddy status right now? You seem like a smart girl, hopefully you're not fucking a loser like so many other strippers do.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Agree with Lone Wolf.
    Nina can deny it all she wants but deep down she wants JS69.

Attraction is illogical

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lone_Wolf, I've dug up old posts with other people too. I don't want to fuck any of them, I just want my posts to be accurate and using old posts for references to prove what I'm saying is true. You are really reaching right now (Bavarian too), as I have no interest in fucking a stranger who I know nothing about other than that he's 60ish and obsessed with teens. Both are turn offs for me. If you want to keep entertaining the thought for your own pleasure, go ahead, but I have no interest in it.

Larryfisherman - I hang out with my ex all the time, we are friends, but only fuck him occasionally. We are not together. I have no plans to ever get back with him.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I do find the fascination with JS69's age a little odd, but I think Nina dug up this stuff to prove her point. She's gonna be a lawyer. Lawyers are gonna always argue, and they always have to be right :)

Back to the topic at hand. I'm worried about JS69's DS3. I'm contemplating hiring a private investigator to find her whereabouts!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    No fascination in the age, just find it a bit funny that he won't tell his age, dances around it, and calls himself 50ish when he is in fact closer to 60. I get that some people are insecure about their age, and I sense that might be the case here, so moving on...
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "Back to the topic at hand. I'm worried about JS69's DS3. I'm contemplating hiring a private investigator to find her whereabouts!"

I could find her whereabouts.

And yes Larryfisherman you are right on the money. I am expert at researching things and I do like to prove my point. If I were actually wrong, that would've easily been proven by now.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Lone Wolf, thank you for figuring this one out for me. I've always thought that Nina's obsession with certain aspects of my life was unusual but now it makes perfect sense. Of course women never say what they really mean so no wonder it took a while to figure out that Nina is interested in me sexually.

Nina, I'm sorry that your interest in me has been disclosed in such a public forum. But it's ok. Lots of young women in my life share the same obsession with a guy whose in his early to mid 50s. I'll PM you more details so we can get together in June.

Back to the point of this post I found DS III. It's bad but not as bad as I had feared. Now to start the damage control.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think JS69 pissed in Nina's cornflakes - JS - how could you?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    w.r.t. the missing DS; have you tried looking in VIP?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Someone made a good point about college kids being out of school and taking trips - even if she's not a college student she may have friends/siblings who are or may just be hanging in some party spot with such college kids.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Maybe someone has got her in his motor home?

Is this the one you felt you needed to have a 9mm pistol to pickup?

Seriously, the first place to look when people vanish is always the county jail. Where I am you need either their birthdate, booking date, or their registration number. You can get booking date by checking the police arrest log.

Otherwise ask her parents or check hospitals. Don't tell police though. You don't want her listed as missing.

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I called it already, I said she would be found and there will be a dramatic story to go along with it.

JS69, don't flatter yourself; I'm not attracted to men your age, I'm attracted to calling out bullshit - and trust me, I could keep going with yours but I'm not that much of a bitch. Back to the 'don't flatter yourself' part I was talking about... I have had several customers who are both younger and richer than you, with yearly incomes in the SEVEN figures, and did not sleep with any of them. I've gotten tens of thousands from several of them and numerous other gifts, checks for tuition, money because I asked for it, etc. If a young chick wants to fuck an old guy, go ahead. But this young chick doesn't want to. And quite frankly, I don't have to. I'm not one of these teen sluts, I have no patience to fuck a "50 something year old" who would sensationalize every second of the sexual encounter and then leave me with PTSD afterwards for having to deal with a man who could be a grandpa flopping around on top of me when I have ZERO actual sexual attraction to him, just so he could hand me money I could go make on any Friday night (or better yet Sunday!) without a dick even come out of a man's jeans. If that doesn't clear things up... Well, nevermimd, it should clear things up!
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    ^Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"then leave me with PTSD afterwards for having to deal with a man who could be a grandpa flopping around on top of me"

In all fairness, I've always pegged JS69 as more of a writher and squirmer than a flopper
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think JS can please Nina w/ his superb DATY skillz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion