tuscl

strange dancer story

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
Thursday, May 12, 2016 9:29 AM
Trying to make a long story short. I knew my atf at a club for about 2 years. We got along great. She was fired a few months ago. I met and gave her a few donations basically just for conversation. (pretty sizable amount). She told told me she was hired at another club and would text me before. I called the club yesterday and described her , the woman on the phone asked for her real name which I gave, she said the dancer works there and is using her real name on stage. It sounded like her but I'm not sure and didnt want to ask too many questions and sound like a stalker or something. I saw her name on todays lineup. I'm thinking of taking a ride there next week to found out if its her (im busy the day shes working). Also not sure I even want to see her at this point. She was very private so I doubt she'd use her real name. If I find out its her then I'm officially the biggest jerkoff/sucker of stripclubs. Maybe she had some beef with me I didnt know about.

61 comments

• neon44
    8 years ago
    ps. I'm not texting her because I got a feeling she might snub me
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    The way I found out her first name is another dancer accidently said it.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    This freaking place is 35miles away through traffic lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd go see the bitch. But I'm pathetic that way. Best advice is probably cut your losses and move on.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    First rule of strip clubs. Never fall in love with a stripper. Yeah, My dick is always in love. So much for that rule. If she doesn't text you, move on.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    Thanks, I'm thinking either call the place again, or change my schedule to go when she's there. Funny thing is she was texting me every couple of weeks when I met her for donations. I dont get this because I was very respectful of her, to the point of kissing her ass. I even told her she'd do great $ when I'm there. If it is her I think I'll just walk out, hopefully its not.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    She has a boyfriend and I know we werent going to become an item but I never stepped on anyones toes. I even texting with a period and only during the day so it wouldnt look suspicious.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    I understand if she wanted to quit dancing and pursue another career but if true this is insane.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't bother but you are probably going to, just let me say it wont have a happy ending no matter what.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I second what twentyfive wrote. You shouldn't but probably will. What good can come of it? If you must know, maybe someone else can check for you
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Go see her. You can be sure she'll have a perfectly reasonable excuse for her behavior.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Isn't it better to know than to assume the worst and never be sure?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'll tell you what to do if you tell me these things - to better understand the picture. 1. Why did she get fired? 2. How far have you gotten with her (sex, BJ, etc) 3. When she still worked at the former club how often did you typically txt with her (and her responding) in an average week?
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the replies. The sizable amount was around $800 spread out over 4 times meeting in a park. (dirty talk and some cuddling) She offered "wrestling" in a hotel but I looked up the reviews and it sounded dirty, possible bed bugs. I'm lucky that I don't have much bills or kids, etc. 1. I'm not sure why she got fired, another employee said something about her weight. Afterwards, she kept texting the manager it got sort of nasty. 2. the closest to sex was basically fonding my guy through the pants (only in vip) I never pushed it with her for fear of getting her in trouble. 3. typically I visited the club about 1-2per month and she texted me about every 2 or 3 weeks. I feel like texting she saying I'm in the hospital just to see her reply. If I do visit the new club and see her there definitely wont be a scene, I'm a mild mannered guy who wont cause drama. If I'm really pissed the worst I would do is tell her no problem I'm forgot the money in my car and drive off. lol I guess this is what happens when a shy guy puts a girl on a pedestal. I'm hoping that this dancer with the same name isnt her and she just moved on to something else.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    *texting her
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    She looks like a slightly heavier version of this girl from wwe [view link] I realize this whole thing sounds ridiculous.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    I wasnt expecting to be facebook friends or friends for life but at least send me a smiley face or say how the club hunt is going in 3 weeks.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Just find another ho at the club they are interchangeable if you don't put them up on a pedestal. Trust me now that you see how they act you will get better service from the next one that you get friendly with, but never delude yourself into thinking that there is a rational reason other than money that these girls do anything.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    This sounds like an awful lot of time and thought invested in someone who's not giving you much back in return (I mean in terms of consideration and courtesy more than I even do physically, which sounds pretty lacking as well). Like a few others have said, cut your losses and find another girl. If this other one gave a damn and was ever worth your time, she'll eventually come along once your contact with her and "donations" are completely gone (but even then, it doesn't sound like it would be worth it).
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    If she wants to continue your friendship, she'll text you back. That message should tell you all you need to know. If you don't hear from her it's time to hunt a new ATF.
  • localuser
    8 years ago
    She's done nothing wrong, just keeping it strictly business. You wouldn't text vendors or sales reps when you're out of the workplace would you? If it really is her, then give her a big hug and pick up where you left off.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    ^I was the one who encouraged her to text the club dj who she knew to help her get the job (she was nervous about her weight). Assuming she works at this new club all she had to do was text me saying shes in a new place. I'm probably going to cancel my dentist appt to see if its her next week. If its her I'll see how she treats me. Funny thing is she has an 8 month old baby and sounds hard up for $ (maybe thats a lie) Unless she knows a real wealthy customer from the old club, I was her easiest regular.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    Its almost like she did this on purpose to f**k with me.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    I know the most logical thing to do is next her but I'm not giving her the change to snub me like that and make me think its something I did/about me.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    *text
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    "This freaking place is 35miles away through traffic lol" Seriously? That's just a trip to the city for us. One way.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I take back my advice. You're obsessed. And she's not even 1/100th of a DS. You should definitely forget her and move on. But you are not going to move on. So just get it over with and let us know what happens. My guess is it'll involve you giving her more money and being no closer to getting your dick wet.
  • BobbyAxelrod
    8 years ago
    Dude. Dude. Come on man. You seem like a nice guy, but don't make us take away your man card. You are definitely on probation right now. She once fondled your guy in VIP only and that's as far as you've gone with her? Dude. Your TUSCL homework assignment is as follows. Go to a club, or several clubs, and start picking out dancers that you like and get one or two dances from each. Find a girl that is fondling your guy in the main room, not VIP, for the cost of a regular dance. Stick with that girl and forget the other girl. If you keep going back to that other girl, you are going to lose your man card for a period of one year.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    Regarding the 35miles, traffic in Staten Island is brutal. lol I guess I am too obsessed with her ,what does DS stand for? As for the fondling, she did it in the regular ld room but then said they installed cameras. This is embarrassing but I had a wrestling fetish where she would flex and put me in light holds/pin to the sofa in the vip (the fetish is basically over now). I also would sometimes vent to her about an uncle of mine who won the lottery, bought a mansion down south and talks shit about nyc. She seemed to enjoy the fetish and didnt mind the venting, we're talking easy money for little effort.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    I like to be slightly dominated but I'm not into "findom". I feel like I was swindled and she took my balls. All she had to do was text me once in three weeks and say she found a new club.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    I just got banned from a mixed wrestling website for a month for venting about this bitch lol
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    So this Neon guy creates another Alias BobbyAxelrod so that he can have a conversation with himself. And both these faggots are just gammanu95 Kk setting my ignore now thanks Founder
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    Huh? I'm a fan of this site, don't have any sock accounts.
  • BobbyAxelrod
    8 years ago
    GACA, I have no idea who Gammanu or Neon are. I was just trying to help him get his balls back. And don't ever call me a faggot you tool.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    If this is true, I would rather get robbed by some skell in the city.
  • BobbyAxelrod
    8 years ago
    Ha. Sorry for trying to help. My bad. Have fun stalking this chick and getting robbed by a homeless guy in the city.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    ^Not you, I mean whole situation. This girl must have some kind of beef with me. Maybe shes bipolar, or meds or something.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'd be willing to bet that at least one person in this story is bipolar or should be on meds or something .... lol
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    This girl once said she'd "kick my ass" in a wrestling match, i call bs.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    Assuming me and this girl make up, I probably wont even get a dance. I'm afraid she'd hurt my junk or accuse me of grabbing her (even though I was always well behaved). I don't trust her or know what frame of mind she's in.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Stop posting here and go to her new club. Dont ask if she is there, just act like a random new customer.Test her by seeing if she will recognize you doing her circle. Do not text her u r going 2 her new club or that u r there, that would make you look desperate.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I understand that his can get obsessed with dancers. It has happened to me. So I do understand his insecurities, fears, nervousness, timidity, ... He's completely pathetic. Just like a lot of us are and/or have been. I don't understand her though. What self-respecting stripper would turn down easy money like this? I'm confused.
  • pistola
    8 years ago
    Im dying over here. That youre a WWE fan is your first mistake. Unless you look likebsome guy from there. Is the Rock still wrestling?
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    ^I'm sort of a fan, I mostly watch for the women. I dont look at all like the wrestlers lol
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    I'm sorry to keep bumping this topic but I think I finally figured the whole thing out. This is very embarrassing. When she was first fired, she offered a "wrestling" session in a local fleabag hotel, I declined and gave her a donation just for meeting me in a car. (4 times) I guess the donation was too generous on my part. I noticed the first few times she was very thankful in the texts but toward the end not too much. Before meeting the third time we were discussing days to meet and she was free 4 days a week except one. I should have picked that up but she's probably been dancing for a month and using these "meetups" as side money. We were basically meeting every 2-3 weeks. I still don't get why she didnt want me in the new club. Maybe I was too eager to meet anytime she texted me. I didn't go into numbers, but made it clear that she'd do very well when I'm there. It's funny how in our last meeting she said she's probably going to be dancing on a certain day then stopped texting me altogether. I'm guessing she probably realized the gig is up. For a girl who didn't want me to know the first name of another dancer (friend of hers), I'm surprised she's using her real name in the new place (if its her). On Thursday I plan to stop in to see if its her. Even if she's super nice I'm not planning on spending much money on her (maybe a stage tip). I don't start drama so there definitely wont be a scene. I'll ask what happened and If she gets nasty I'll walk out. Maybe she'll realize how much $ shes losing from me as a customer. This whole thing sucks because she's one of the few dancers that turn me on. Fortunately this won't affect me financially. I guess this is what happens when someone basically has no life, $ to spend and was never in a real bf/gf relationship. This is mostly my fault for being naive.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    The last time was a real waste, she had her hair in a bun, no makeup and her baby in the car next door (hers) Said she was going to the gym.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    UPDATE* This story gets stranger by the day. She texted me early in the morning then called my phone. She said her cousin died last week and her transmission was out. I told her that I was going to NJ to help a friend move in who lived near the new club and that I would stop in to check it out. I said I'm busy the rest of the week and would text her next week. I guess she really doesnt work at the new club and just wants to do the car [view link]
  • s88
    8 years ago
    She is taking you for a ride instead of you taking her for a ride. Just ask "when do I get to see you again? I miss you".
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    Probably. I dont think I'll do the car meet ups again. I made it clear that I miss seeing her in the club and she'll do well in the new one, almost begging her to be a dancer.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Unless you've gone to her new club - nothing has been confirmed. She's playing you - it's obvious - and it's painful to read. Her cousin died? There are a few things I've been thinking. First off - paying her $200 to sit and chat? That's a waste of money. If you haven't gotten a BJ each time - then she's just stringing you along. She wants you to keep thinking she's out of work so you will keep giving her more money. Secondly, is there some sort of Dom/Sub thing going on - where she is the Dom? If so - she might feel superior to you. With your interest/fetish for being put in wrestling holds - that's another possibility. You definitely need to reasses what's going on - and stop paying her until she starts to perform.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Nothing in your post made me think she hates you. Why would she again?
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    I'm basically being financially dominated and not sure how to stop it.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Jeez, neon, you've identified the problem (financial domination) and the solution is clear! Grow a pair and say goodbye (figuratively speaking, of course) and start looking for a new ATF.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    GO TO ANOTHER FUCKING SC AND ERASE YOUR EXATF FROM YOUR HEAD. YOU DONT LIVE IN SOUTH DAKOTA.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    You don't have any problem that another stripper can't cure. Just judging by this thread it seems possible that you creeped her out and she doesn't want to see you in the club (especially if she can get money for sitting in the car). Try -- really really try -- to let her go. There are other strippers. Some of them will even suck your dick if you don't spook 'em. Almost all of them would be willing to put you in a headlock.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    Don't think I creeped her out, she used to get a kick out of the fetish in the old club.(esp in the vip) and also in the car meetups. If she was really creeped out, I doubt she would meet in alone in a car and even offer to wrestle in a larger nearby park. Regarding the new club, she mentioned something about her losing trying to lose more weight. Said she'd like to meet one more time before she gets to the club. lol I'm thinking maybe she doesn't want to dance anymore. I dont want to completely cut ties but this is getting annoying.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    PS. She's the one that texted me after 3 weeks.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    I told her I'm saving up for when/if she gets to the new club. I mentioned her about giving me a discount next time if we do a car/park meet again ($30-40) off and she didnt like the idea, said its far for her. lol
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    We spoke on the phone a few weeks ago and she said after her one week vacation, she's going in for an audition. Said the dj or manager said to come with her dancing clothes, and she'll contact me sometime that week. Nothing so far........Think I've just about had enough.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    I'm going next week to another club thats further away to see a hot dancer I remember from last summer when my former atf was away. From what I remember shes a bit slimmer and not into weightlifting/wrestling but its a start.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    I spoke with her and she said she fell down her stairs and can't wear heels for awhile. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion