tuscl

Day Shift

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I know it depends on the club. Follies is the best example. I only go on day shift.

But in most clubs I don't get the day shift preference. To clarify, I understand (and enjoy) more permissive rules, less competition, and a more relaxed atmosphere with less hustle. But the reason I don't get it is the lesser talent that you have to accept to get those things.

Hot women are the only attraction at a strip club, and generally speaking day shift talent is way lower. I'm in the same club I was at last night. Last night I spent over $800 on six dancers. There were a few others that I would've played with if I had more tie. So far after an hour on day shift at the same club, I've tipped one dancer $2. And that extra $1 was being generous.

Do you day shift guys go to clubs with unusually attractive day shift talent, or are you just willing to accept lower talent to get the other advantages?

I don't intend any disrespect to how anyone clubs. Indeed, as a night shift guy, I suspect that I'm outnumbered by those who prefer daytime clubbing. Just wondering why so many have this preference.

26 comments

• a21985
    8 years ago
    Firstly, it's easier for me to get away to the club during the day. Secondly, my ATF works the dayshift more often than not and because it's slower, there's more time to just hangout and shoot the shit with her and other girls in between VIP sessions without feeling like I'm stealing her/their time where they could be hustling other customers.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I like the scratch-n-dent dayshift bishes. I don't like the young hottie attitude of airdance evenings.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I think there's two things you're missing by a mile:
    - if you're spending $1k a trip (not sure if you were serious when you quoted that), then it doesn't matter how crowded it is, you can probably buy hours of most strippers' time. I spend exactly $200 on most trips, and often spend 4 hours straight with the same stripper. 0% chance of me getting that on nightshift -- or at least, on a nightshift at a club where there are lots of hot strippers, which is what you're citing...

- If you choose your dayshift wisely, then it's certainly true that there will be fewer hot girls to choose from, but it does NOT mean you don't have any choices of hot girls. The single hottest stripper I"ve ever met (and ATFed) worked dayshift for 9 months before jumping to nightshift, where she was instantly the hottest girl on nightshift, too. I may have fewer choices than nightshift guys, but most trips, I can say with pretty good confidence that my chick is around as hot as yours -- they've both passed the Dushku Limit, or both have in either Wave or Whoa categories (according to my brilliant crowdsourced rating system!) or whatever.

So, to answer your question in a different way. VERSUS A NIGHTSHIFT GUY:
    - I am ALWAYS in a lower hustle atmosphere, with less customer competition, and more permissive rules, and spending FAR less for the same amount of time
    - I am OFTEN with a stripper who is as hot as the stripper you're with. Sometimes, I have to settle for a notch lower. Once in a while, I can't even find that, and just spend the afternoon doing shots with whoever is friendliest.
    - I am ALMOST NEVER in the kid-in-a-candy-store, hot-chicks-everywhere-I-Look atmosphere you are (although I had just such a rare dayshift moment last month!). I completely agree that that experience is totally awesome and adds a lot to the experience, but doesn't nearly make up for the other bullets above, for me. If I could spend $1000/trip as easily as I spend $200/trip today, I'd consider doing more night trips
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    There are several clubs in Northern Ohio that are only open evenings and I used to be a night shift only guy but as has happened in our bigger cities, Cleveland and Akron, the night shift has been taken over by the thugs that sleep all day and roam at night. I still club at night but not wanting to deal with their attitudes, rudeness, no sense of manners or respect for their fellow humans, I prefer the day shift.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I'm a day-shift guy out of necessity since it's the only time I can get away from my wife. I've noticed little difference in dancer hotness between day- and night-shift, only that the day-shift dancers generally have more responsibilities like kids to take care of.

Met my current SB at about 3AM night-shift, with my wife out of town, however. She's hot and coming to my house this afternoon...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Subra, good insights. I don't often spend $1K but I do usually spend well over $200. Your points make sense.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I have found day shift completely worthless most of the time. It's really 2 problems compounded into 1, that is
    1. Less dancers to choose from
    2. Far less attractive dancers on average

Less dancers=less choices(and thus higher percentage chance of not finding any of them attractive) but you would think some of the hot ones would move to day shift because of the lack of competition. I read somewhere some clubs require all dancers to work a certain number of day shift per week or month. I think that would be a good idea and more clubs should try something to that effect.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Chessmaster-->"It's really 2 problems compounded into 1, that is
    1. Less dancers to choose from
    2. Far less attractive dancers on average" ----> Chessmaster

Chess, I can't argue with that... especially since you put "on average". In my area, I can tell you a whole bunch of SCs where that's absolutely true -- dayshift is worthless or a crapshoot at best, not even worth going, unless you're okay with drastically dropping your standards. But, at least here, I can also tell you a few clubs where you have a decent chance of finding some pretty girls (maybe only one or two, but there's at least one club where you'll sometimes find 10+ pretty hot chicks on dayshift). So this is probably super area-dependent... if you are sure you have no local clubs with decent dayshifts, you're just SOL
  • K
    8 years ago
    I know of more than one club that has hotter dancers during the day shift. More money is spent in the afternoon. This only applies during the work week for these clubs
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I seem to find myself riding the dayshift to nightshift cusp, just be side of my travel schedules. I have had dancers explicitly tell me to come during the day next time because they can get away with more, but I always seem to get my three ITC experiences have always been after 7pm. However, my last few dayshift trips (Tampa Bay and Cocoa Beach) only yielded one dancer each out of a very small selection. Then again, my last night shift outing in Ft. Myers was a Saturday, and I saw no one above a seven in the whole town. I like dayshift because there's less hustle and more attention, but night shift usually yields better and more choices, but more hustle and less attention. Honestly, I just go when I can, because I can go so little.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    In its heydey, when Mitchell Bros arguably had the hottest girls anywhere (and full extras were available) and was arguably the best club in the country, there was a long inexplicable stretch where dayshift was as hot or hotter than nightshift. Some weird aesthetics inversion.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    All 3 of my regular SCs have no day shift. So "day shift" means "sunday night through thursday night" to me. Wed and Thu are the best days IMO for new face dancer. Sun/Mon/Tue are for prearranged fav dates.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Here the quality of service is literally night and day. The night manager actually enforces the rules might tighter than the day manager.

There isn't a huge quality drop off between day and night. Day has a few more girls who are being aged out and should hang up their stripper heels, but there are some gems, especially the teen milfs.

If I was mainly shopping for OTC I'd totally go at night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... I don't intend any disrespect to how anyone clubs ..."

Fuck you Jackie

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've started to become more of dayshifter:

+ beauty is in the eye of the PLholder - if one likes them really young, tight, fit, bubbly, and party-girl type; then nightshift is the place - but as we all know dancer preferences are all over the place and for some the dayshift dancers may either be good-enough in terms of looks, or even preferable (for those of us that prefer older more mature women/dancers)

+ as others have mentioned - better-attention/QoS - on dayshift one is often a bigger fish in a smaller pond and thus the advantages that go w/ that - at night; particularly in a crowded club; much more "wanna-dance" chicks and many seem to be in super-hustle mode like a crackhead looking for crack

+ it's not an issue in every club; but nightshift in many clubs have the young, cocky, rude/rowdy, party-crowd that as I get older I find more and more annoying

I get a lot more out of a 6 or 7 that I find attractive and gives me good attention than an 8+ that makes me feel as if she's doing me a favor by taking my $$$ - I find the former more often on dayshift and the latter more often on nightshift and I prefer the former.

But - there *are* certain clubs that dayshift is just not doable b/c the talent is so poor or so few in #s (4 dancers or less).

The dayshift preferences that have been listed in the thread also happen to be the reason there are dancers that prefer dayshift even though they may be good-looking enough to work the nightshift.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "Hot women are the only attraction at a strip club"
    JS69

Not true. Papi and Subra provided a good summary of what dayshift provides.

IME 6s,7s, and 8s have provided my most fun in clubs. Most 8+s,9s, and the ever elusive 10 have been let downs. Most are great eye candy but lacking in some of the other areas that I enjoy in a SC experience.

Mileage
    Self deprecating humor
    Attention
    Low hustle factor
    Willingness to provide for the tip
    Not expecting a tip just for saying Hi
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    And, as PL as it sounds, I find that in my old age, a girl can uplevel her sexiness by at least a point, if she really delights me on the main floor (flirting and talking) and in the VIP. Which which I mean, given enough time, a 7 with an awesome personality and service can turn me on as much as an average 8, and an 8 can turn me on like a 9. But it's only ever on dayshift where that happens, because the girls spend enough time. So, what I really mean to say is, "a really special dayshift 8 can turn me on as much as a nightshift 9". A nightshift 8 will only ever be a nightshift 8 -- no way a nightshift 8 is spending an hour drinking with me, for free, with uncertain payoff at the end.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "generally speaking day shift talent is way lower."

I have not found this to be true, although it may be true in some clubs.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • maho
    8 years ago
    I find the volume of dancers to be lower on day shift, so therefore guess they would lead to less hot dancers.

They said, I prefer night shift. While I do like the more laid back vibe of day shift, I find night shift dancers to be hotter. A number of times though arriving at the tail end of a day shift have thought to myself "damn, wish I got here sooner."
  • maho
    8 years ago
    I basically only have 2 clubs I visit so my views may be limited.

Getting ready to hit one of them as we speak. :-)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I like talking to the girls, at night it's more of the wanna dance types. Also more mileage during the day. Yes the talent is better at night, but I like the challenge of finding a diamond in the ruff during the day.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I just don't have the patience for madhouse Friday / Saturday nights at the typical strip club. I actually lean toward "off-prime" nights. Typically, a Tuesday - Thursday night. Still a fair number of hot girls but not as frantic as a Saturday night.

I've had good luck on weekend days as well, though.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah, only one club in town has an acceptable dayshift. The others are lucky to field 4 girls most days. If there's only one girl who is a 7+ the odds aren't great.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    As others have said, you are mistaken about the necessity of accepting a lower standard in the girls. While it is true that the lookers might be rarer on dayshift, but that doesn't mean they're absent. And given how much money you seem to spend, getting most of them to pay attention to *you* would be trivially easy. Assuming you're not a jerk about, that is. :)

The MILF I still see OTC occasionally is a dayshift only dancer, and arguably the hottest one there. She's never short of customers. There's little doubt that she could monopolize the place if she wanted to do extras for even a small percentage of her customers. They'd be lined up.

My ATF was also the hottest girl on day shift, though she had some rivals on might shift.

The local PTs has hotter daytime dancers than many of the other clubs' *night* shift dancers.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If by saying that the night shift has better talent you mean that they are more physically attractive I would agree as a general rule.

But there is a hell of a lot more to being a good dancer than being the most beautiful girl imaginable. Sure it helps, but that is only one aspect and not the most important in my book.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion