tuscl

Texting

jayhawk123
Arizona
Monday, May 9, 2016 9:23 AM
I know this isn't new but it just makes me think how stupid does a dancer think I am when they tell me they were "Too busy" to text me back when I see them in the club the next time? I mean what does it take 15 or 20 seconds? A minute at most but since most only send 10 words or less it takes no time at all. I really don't like it when you talk in the club about communication then they go silent on you when you try to text them. Do most of you text your ATF/CF or do you usually talk on phone with them? How often do you have communication with them?

24 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago
    Text only. Very rarely ever talk on the phone...to anyone actually. I texted my ATF daily when I was seeing her. We had daily conversations via text.
  • K
    8 years ago
    They need to think about who you are and and then think of an appropriate response.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @war...why do you say to text only and not talk on phone? Also how do you get them to text with you EVERY day?
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    First off, if she's actually working when you text, she might, in fact, be busy enough that texting back would be inconvenient, or even disruptive. After all, how many people here would approve of the dancer they're sitting with texting other customers at the same time? Second, if she's *not* working, she might be too busy with real life to bother with some PL who just wants to get in her pants. Third, if she's not doing either of those things, what makes you think you rate an exception to her SOP with her texts? You might think you're special, but if she's treating you like that, you might want to reconsider.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Don't be so needy
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Jayhawk, War is saying he basically just txts everyone he is in contact with (not just strippers) and rarely talks to them on the phone. It's just the culture these days. I am in sales and I actually have customers I haven't talked to on the phone with in the past 5 years but we txt multiple times a week. As a ground rule, I like my stripper txt responses to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 50% of the time. If I can get that, I'm happy. Mind you some of these girls get a nice income from me and they still don't respond all the time. That's just the way it is. I'm the same way with my friends, I love them, but damn they get on my nerves sometimes so my txt response rate with them is about 75% I get annoyed when my wife calls me - I'm like "why didn't you just txt me?" Texting is quick, impersonal and immediate. Strippers treat you as a business transaction and if they don't respond, they don't want your business at that particular time. In my business I blow off customers too. They are too much of a pain in the ass to deal with (that's my main reason) or I simply don't have enough time to give them attention, and they don't bring me enough money to take my time away from another existing customer. That stripper may be the same way - she either has bigger fish to fry, she's just being lazy or she doesn't want to be around you no matter what you'll pay her.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Depends on the text. Girls should definitely respond to texts asking if they are working promptly. On the other hand, if you're just trying to flirt over texts, yeah, she might have better things to do. Obviously YMMV based on your whale status. If you pay her rent every month, she better answer those texts quickly. If you drop a couple hundred every couple of weeks? You're not worth her texting other than when she's ITC.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I almost always only text. Phone calls only when the issue is too complicated to text about. Or when they need free legal advice. Email only if there's an attachment that can't be sent via text. I text a DS at least once a week, sometimes 2-3 times per week. Other dancers less often. Texts are often limited to the mechanics of getting together but sometimes it's broader. While there are exceptions, most strippers are poor at communicating with customers. Some are always poor at it, others can go from timely communication to complete blackout over night. Don't try to figure it out. You can't. All the lamenting over why that's poor business practice won't change the reality. I used to beg them to talk to me but now I practice tough love. If I communicate seeking to spend money on them and they can't respond then somebody else will get my money. That may or may not make them more responsive but at least you retain some dignity. Except DS I of course. I still beg her to talk to me.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I only text with strippers. Depends on if I'm bored how much and also if she texted me first to start up convo.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Tell her you are too busy to open your wallet.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    My ATF and I had more of a relationship than just customer/stripper. We saw each other OTC more than ITC. So that's probably not a good example of getting a stripper to reply to your texts. I agree, if it's just some dancer you are seeing inside the club once in a while, it can be a challenge to get them to respond. So I gave a bad example.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You keep posting similar threads over and over - you are beating a dead horse expecting or fantasizing these chicks to do anything more than grind on you in the club when you are paying them - they don't owe us anything more than providing service when we are paying them - they are not going to be on the clock 24/7 like a damn call-center - many of them don't even wanna be in the club itself a lot of the time and will often take extended breaks b/c of burnout - thus one would think when they are out of the club they don't wanna be bothered w/ club/work/PL shit that they often already have a hard-time putting up with *in* the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Most dancers are in their 20s and one should assume they prefer to do other things w/ their free-time than texting with us older PLs
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^well said.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ jay: Did you get a chance to read thru this recent thread; some good points were expressed that may help you get better stripper-educated: [view link]
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    She didn't want to be bothered for whatever reason. Whether she says she was "too busy" or tells you some other reason why she didn't respond, it doesn't change the fact she didnt feel like it otherwise she would have.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I appreciate the responses. My thing is why does a dancer feel the need to offer up that they will text me tomorrow about OTC that we discussed in the club if she has no intention of actually texting me? I mean all she has to do is not promise things she isn't going to follow thru on. I know...you guys are going to say that is how they string you along. There are 2 dancers right now that are getting ready to get dropped from the rotation.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Man this behavior is typical of young people in general, not just dancers. Don't over-analyze the situation. I think that you're expecting too much from dancers. It's best not to expect anything at all from these gals and keep a backup plan so you won't be disappointed. Being indifferent actually helps the customer in the long run.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    But to answer the question in the original post, about once a week at most. They normally hit me up for services and visits rather than me contacting them. It keeps me in control and it doesn't make me seem as if I am too thirsty.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'd read Papi's advice - as I think he got it right. There is too much SS thrown about in the club - and this is another example of a PL relying upon SS. Sorry to sound harsh - but its the truth. I rarely text strippers. I never talk to them on the phone. I'm just not that interested.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    "My thing is why does a dancer feel the need to offer up that they will text me tomorrow about OTC that we discussed in the club if she has no intention of actually texting me?" ***************************************** I know you said you knew we were going to say that it was because she stringing you along....well it because she has No Respect for you because somewhere you showed no respect for yourself. ...and she's quite confident that your desperate and stupid enough to get strung along. That why the empty promises of texts. Jayhawk is your alias Bavarian?
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    It's like one of the new TUSCL tag lines say: "We're the guy texting the girl you're sitting with"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... My thing is why does a dancer feel the need to offer up that they will text me tomorrow about OTC that we discussed in the club if she has no intention of actually texting me ..."- A lot of these girls have messed-up lives (and one would think the ones that do OTC even more so) and many can barely even make it to the club when they are supposed to - reasons for her giving the # and not following thru could be several: + she has you as a contact in case of a pinch when she's really hard-up for $$$ + she does not want to say "no" and lose you as a customer + the idea of OTC $$$ sounded great when she was in hustle-mode at the club but once at home her focus and priorities where on other things + etc When dealing w/ strippers one should actually be surprised when they follow thru rather than the other way around - i.e. one needs to really lower the bar in order to roll with the disappointments.
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    heres how you solve the problem - tell your phone company to bill you 10 cents (that goes to her account) every time she texts you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! problem solved she will text you any answer you want
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion