tuscl

San Jose Gay

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I usually hate the trolls' bullshit. But San Jose Gay is creative and festive. Much more entertaining than the lion and the like. And he's the first one to actually get to the gravy drinker.

He will get old I'm sure. But for now the real SJG is one of the few trolls that I don't ignore.

18 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I agree San_Jose_Gay is pretty damn funny. Other trolls I miss are LMN and I_MN, they were pretty funny.

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    San_Jose_Gay, next time I go shopping will you come and help me pick out some clothes so I'll look good for my stripper friends?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Heck would like to redecorate his man cave get rid of the stolen park benches and that old Motorola 10 inch screen and maybe a hi-fi to replace the tiny transistor am radio, can you help.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Rickthelion /vulture /turtle would make short work of san_jose_gay, who seems a little gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    SJG could take them all

RicktheTurtle is a little slow
    RicktheVulture is a little high
    RicktheLion is a little lazy
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No of course not.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Rickthelion /vulture /turtle would make short work of san_jose_gay, who seems a little gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it."

Have to agree in the case of the lion! Lion vs human? That's a no brainier unless the human has a gun!

I agree that a human could take a vulture or turtle, however!

Wait, is this an evaluation of their entertainment value?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Joking aside, it is interesting that rickdugan seems to attract this. I feel a bit like it is unwarranted for san_jose_guy, who is long winded but sincere.

rickdugan has called me a troll many times. When I first posted I commented that one of his comments (some nonsense about hoping some poor girl would backslide on her heroin addiction so he could save money) was appalling. Or, as I like to say, "non-brilliant!"

Admittedly that was when I started posting and I didn't realize he was constantly battling Dougster. But still, he could just said "yes, I'm serious" when I asked if he was serious. I still would have thought he was a d-bag. But I wouldn't have thought he was a whiney d-bag!

So on balance:

trolling rickdugan = I understand why people do it!
    trolling san_jose_guy = I'm not sure why people do it!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I've always enjoyed the real SJG's posts. He's an intelligent, creative, guy. Only thing is that his ideas come out in a sort of disorganized torrent, like a broken fire hose.

JS69, on the other hand, is a true fruitcake who writes about the intense angst he experiences while falling in love with teenage prostitutes.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Have to agree in the case of the lion! Lion vs human? That's a no brainier unless the human has a gun!"

You need to remember that san_jose_gay advocates gun control, not gun rights. SJG would be defenseless when Rickthelion pounces and crushes his throat with powerful jaws. Then Ricktheturtle would snap off his dick and Richthevulture would feast on his entrails.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol! Simone who doesn't take his own thoughts too seriously, is such a genius and hilarious, too. I love it when members post simply for validation, and when they don't receive it the mind fuck that ensues. TUSCL tagline should be "The greatest mind fuck you'll ever enjoy!"
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    SJGay is funny entertaining and humble, SJguy is an egotistical full of himself troll that purposely posts to aggravate people.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I ignored him. Actually he's the ONLY one on my ignore list! Lol
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Mrrock, you decide what you want to do but IMO you ignored the wrong SJG.
    I personally don't have anyone on ignore but that creep SJGuy would be a worthy choice if I did use the ignore feature.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    No ignore list ^^^^. Brilliant!! However it goes against my goal of having the most people ignore me. Usually the faint of heart have me on their list.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I've been tired of san_jose_gay since the account first surfaced and have been tired of the account ever since. I can't believe people find him entertaining. If I cared enough to use the ignore function, they would definitely be the first (and possibly only) added to my list. Someone's trolling rambles about homosexuality don't intrigue me in the slightest.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "SJGay is funny entertaining and humble"

I forgot to add polite. No matter what jokes or insults are said to him he keeps his cool and politely responds.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    SJGay is a true brother. Not afraid to tell the truth, even when it's unpopular to hear the truth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion