tuscl

San Antonio clubs.

crsm27
Minnesota
There are a lot of clubs in this city.

Wonder what you guys would recommend for a good time. UHM is always a plus or ITC/OTC action is also a plus.

Just trying to plan a trip.

thanks

7 comments

• WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Have you read the reviews on this site for San Antonio clubs yet?
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    I am working my way through them.... There are a lot.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I always start my reading with the clubs that have the most reviews. If they don't have a lot of reviews, I'm likely not going there anyway.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IDK the exact current state of the SA clubs but ~2 yrs ago the SC scene there was pretty much killed off w/ tough ordinance enforcement - can't recall but I think contact was minimal to none and dancers had to wear pasties if not more,

You can try and see if there's someone that has written multiple reviews of the area & may thus know the scene & you can PM him for info.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    High Mileage clubs in San Antonio are - Men's Club, All Stars and Perfect 10.
    Plan to spend $600 for a good time.

Great dives are Blush, Tiffany's, Sugar's, Vanity Factory, Ricks.
    Flirting, grinding, 2-way contact, HJ - but generally not much beyond it.

Palace is one club with beautiful dancers that's not exactly high mileage but is expensive. Some patrons like that combination.

Nude clubs - Babes, Paradise are ghetto.

All dancers have to wear pasties on their nipples. This is a San Antonio restriction.
    Two way full contact is generally the norm around Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin. But one may come across a curious and defiant newbie dancer traveling from North Dakota that will try to play hands off. Does not happen often.

I seldom go for ITC extras (even when offered). Go to clubs to have a good time. If I hit off with a dancer over a few visits - may have OTC fun.
    Dancers are sexy, beautiful and have Texas warmth in them. 50% are some shade of latina (my preference), 30% white, 10% black and 10% rest of universe.

Almost all clubs open for lunch and close 2 AM or beyond. 7 days a week.
    Even during day shift I have seen 10+ dancers in most clubs. Nights have 25-35 on weekend.
    Like any other place - Day shift is more laid back and safer. And can have a real experience.

I live in Austin but travel quite a lot outside Texas.
    When I'm in San Antonio, my current favorite is Tiffany's Cabaret.

Enjoy your experience, write some reviews and wishing that you meet great, uninhibited dancers of your liking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ nice write-up, thanks for the contribution
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the info. It is greatly appreciated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion