tuscl

Arabs in Dearborn Strip Clubs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Dearborn, MI, has a large Arab /Muslim community and 3 strip clubs. Here's a story from an Arab voice.

I'll make only one joke:

Q What is the difference between a Muslim stripper and a Christian stripper?
A A Christian stripper gets stoned before she takes off her clothes.

http://www.arabamericannews.com/news/new…

13 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Some of the Middle Eastern girls are off the charts HOTTT. I have fond memories of one Arab and another Lebanese that I dated in NOLA. I now want to visit some Dearborn clubs, but would have serious concerns of the joint being blown up or attacked by radical Muslims
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I have been in the Dearborn clubs a lot, and I have very seldom seen an Arabic dancer. Lots of Arabic customers. The most Arabic dancers I have seen is in Toronto, many are spa workers as well. Once I had an Iranian as my spa attendant in Toronto, very beautiful.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^
    Yeah. Hypocrites.

The Arab/Muslim guys don't want "their" women in strip clubs but they have no problem hanging out in the clubs with the "infidel" women.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Ironically, when strippers start bitching about which ethnic groups make the worst customers, Arabs (which I think usually just means "any swarthy-complected Muslim guy" -- Arabs, Persians, Turks, etc) is always one of the top 2 mentioned... 100% of the time.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Have to agree with Subraman. When dancers are complaining about customer ethnicity it appears "Arabs" are the ones they complain about the most.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Iranians do not consider themselves Arab, but Persian.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Subraman said it right: "Arabs (which I think usually just means "any swarthy-complected Muslim guy" -- Arabs, Persians, Turks, etc) . . ."
    Persians (Iranians) aren't Arabs. Turks aren't either. Where's the confusion?

Now . . . getting VHM lap dances (or more) from an Arab, Persian, or Indian stripper is very high on *my* bucket list!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I used to see the same Arabic guy at the same table every Saturday night at the club. Good looking, well dressed guy and I kept thinking, "what a loser", in the club every Saturday night.....oh wait. Nevermind.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The other group invariably mentioned as worst customers, is Indians (which means any dark complected guy with a funny accent:e.g., Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan).
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I couldn't make it through that article without laughing!

Kareem goes to appreciate the art of dancing!

Sarah goes for a good time with the girls!

And Mike goes for the Halal food!?

Holy shit! They changed their names - so it's ok to say you go to feel some titties!!!
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    Cashman you are missing the point. The muslin customers don't buy dances, extras or even stage tip. The girls in Dearborn clubs don't make any money. When the odd Muslim customer does buy a dance they tend to get there money's worth by choking and spitting on the dancer. Not sure how many hot girls will continue to work in dearborn.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Silky pants - thanks for letting me know about the horrible treatment of the dancers. That's just wrong! It's disrespectful to the dancer - and that should get the customer bounced - and banned from that club.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    i guess the bouncers don't throw these shitheads out that don't tip, choke and spit on girls. managers and the owner fear that doing so may start a bomb attack. leave 'em alone and the club will remain intact.
    i've had dances with 2 girls that are half arabic-very good action. in fact some of the white american girls can actually learn a thing or two from some of these arabic girls. arabic dudes suck-arabic girls rock.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion