tuscl

Trivia question: how do you get the stripper?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
You're in an extras club that you rarely visit. The little head demands satisfaction this evening, and of course he must be obeyed. But there's not one dancer that turns you on. What a slow night.

Just as you're ready to give up, you spot her going up for her stage set. A 9.5, your perfect type, and if she works here she very likely sells her body for sex. This is exactly what you came for tonight.

But there's a problem. She's been with what appears to be a whale. He's throwing money around everywhere. This is why you didn't see her earlier. She was in the corner with this guy, probably for hours.

As she takes the stage, three guys immediately come up to tip her. You can't see exactly what she gets, but there are clearly a lot of bills, probably $30-40 in ones at least. They sit down and a couple more guys come up to show their appreciation. This keeps happening over and over. Guys are on her like flies on shit. No surprise since she's so much hotter than the others.

Finally there's a break. You jump up to the stage just before the last song is over. She comes up to you. She's completely nude with her legs slightly spread apart, promising you paradise. You have only about ten seconds with her before the last song ends. The little head is at full attention, demanding to be released. He must be obeyed. She smiles at you. It's been years since you wanted a woman as much as you want this one.

The club closes in an hour and a half so you don't have all night. This is almost certainly your only chance. What do you do to get the girl?

What did John do?

29 comments

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Flash a roll of Benjamins but only tip a couple dollars?

Or maybe just whip out your dick?
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Flash a roll of $100...tip her $100 and tell her you have to have her now.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    John fucked her in the mouth
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    GACA is on the right track. But what do you say to her? It's not enough to just flash money.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I said tell her "You're the most stunning girl I've ever seen and I need you all to myself right now, I don't know what the others are spending but I'm going to drop a hell if a lot more than them."
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Tell her you must make passionate love to her right now !!! Then say let's go champagne room right now full hour Plus tips...I need you like Rocky needed Adrian
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Then once in champagne tell her you only
    Have enough for 15min with no tips...since she is stuck in the back with you give her the minimum for a BBBJ then make her vomit
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Maybe like Rocky needed Bullwinkle because if JS69 is thinks she's hot then she's way to young to know who Rocky & Adrian are...

Maybe more like Adonis needed Tessa
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lmfao
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I held the bill out for a couple of seconds to be sure that she registered the dead president on my offering. In hindsight, this probably wasn't necessary since I'm pretty sure that her stripper radar immediately picked up the two zeros after the one. I moved a bunch of ones to give my bill a prominent space for display, and gave it to her.

Then I motioned her face down to mine. I said substantially the following:

I have a bunch more Benjamin's in my pocket that I want to give you. I know you're with that guy in the corner, and lots of guys have tipped you, but I have more money than all of them. A lot more. And I'm prepared to spend it on you. Come see me.

After a couple minutes back stage, she comes by. She says that she has to tell the other guy goodbye but then she'll come back to me. OK I say. The next few minutes will determine the return on my investment. The question is does he pay her enough on a regular basis to overcome my promise of riches on just this night. Or not.

15, 20, then 25. The minutes pass, and I have my answer. I'm not the whale tonight. I know that I should leave but I just can't accept defeat. I'll get over the loss of the $100. I was willing to risk the loss. But every time I run my system, I expect to get what I want. Confidence is part of the system so that makes sense. But sometimes my confidence is misplaced.

Just as I'm in the depths of sorrow for myself, I see her smiling face next to me. The whale is gone, and for the next hour she's mine. Bad news: she's not as much of a slut as I had assumed. Damn. She's not a prostitute, blah, blah, I hate that speech. Heard it a hundred times before.

Nevertheless, I do talk her into enough mileage to let the little head emerge and release. He's happy so we reach terms. She doesn't get nearly as many Benjamin's as she could have, but still we both left happy.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    Franklin isn't a dead president.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "I held the bill out for a couple of seconds to be sure that she registered the dead president on my offering. In hindsight, this probably wasn't necessary since I'm pretty sure that her stripper radar immediately picked up the two zeros after the one."

John, you should be ashamed of yourself! You know better than this. Benjamin Franklin was not a president.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shit !! You're right, jackslash !
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Ok I get an F in American history. I got the girl which is what matters.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I don't need all this showmanship because I am the whale in the corner that she was with. You can have her when I am done and you are right she doesn't put out for strangers.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If I was a regular, then I'd be a bigger whale. But sometimes you're an occasional visitor so showmanship is all you've got.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The woes of a traveling man...

Sadly I'm not sure I can ever be a "beached" whale so to speak.

Picking up strippers is kinda like poker - you gotta know when to bluff. JS69 had to get this girls attention because he had other guys chasing her in addition to a whale. Tough competition, so what he did is understandable. Now if the whale wasn't there and the place was dead, and the girl was sitting in the corner by herself playing on her phone - then he would have been foolish to dump that money on her while she was on stage, especially on a random weeknight.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I probably would have left frustrated.
    But I would have got her name and a schedule and/or number to see if we could ever meet again one day.

Being rushed in a club isn't my idea of s good time. Probably why I like days/afternoons during the week at a club. It's a much more relaxed vibe.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I always try and keep this in mind: "I'll beg for pussy and I'll pay for pussy, but I won't beg to pay for pussy"

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Don't see how I was begging. I just made her a very attractive offer.

Yes Warhawks coming back on a slow day/evening is a logical option. Except as I noted I don't get to this club much. Probably wouldn't be back in the next year.

Shailynn, on a slow night I probably would've tipped her $10 or so. Whatever it took to be the biggest tipper and get her attention.

LDK, no disrespect to your system, but you couldn't possibly get this one. Not on the night I described.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    The only problem I see JS is that you may have made her feel like a prostitute with the line you gave her. Remember even if they are slutty and do prostitute things they think of themselves as "dancers". I personally think that's why she didn't jump when you dangled the carrot.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I don't get it at all. All you guys have accomplished is to make her think she is worth more than she really is. That is nothing to be proud of you should be ashamed of yourselves for being stupid. just saying.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I don't see anything real note worthy or skillful here. You paid the most to rent the pussy at that time.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    *to try to rent
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If I think she was worth it, and it was my money to spend, and it worked to get most of what I wanted, why exactly should I be ashamed? Sure I kept others from getting her, and maybe I made her feel worth more than others think she's worth, but I fail to see why any of that is a problem.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Absolutely its your money spend it as you see fit but remember that when these girls develop golden pussy syndrome and start acting all entitled this is where it comes from.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    John Is ok. It's the married whales that piss me off. There was one I thought about ruining his life....but nah, just a Scorpio fantasy
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    My answer is: I absolutely don't want that stripper. I think John's way is about as smooth a way as you can do it, but it's so not my style and contrary to the experience I'm looking for, that that particular hot stripper doesn't really register on my radar as a bogey... and as I tend to revisit the same spots over and over, aside from the bit of douchiness I'd feel having to tell her about all my hundreds I have, I also don't want to set her expectations that that's what I'll always pay, either. I don't blame anyone for pursuing what they want, but nothing about that experience appeals to me
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    i was thinking that you'd show her some of your edibles? Since the other patrons were playing a cash bidding game - it's best to change the currency - as it alters the basis for the bidding.

Is there any dancer who would be able to say no to weed?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion