tuscl

Strip clubs can be so shady

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I was at my go-to black dive on Su afternoon - mixed-drinks are $5 on dayshift and floor-dances are always $5.

So the DJ at various times in the afternoon announces a "special" - he sez "special - 2 drinks and a dance for $15".

So drinks are $5 per and dances are $5 - where am I saving $$$ w/ the so-called "special"? LOL

If anything I'm being forced to buy 2-drinks at once which I don't wanna do.

17 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    What mixed drink did you sip on, Chulo?
  • s88
    8 years ago
    They must be charging some [new] customers more than $5 a drink :p
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was sipping on an ebony dancer's big D-cup boob
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    That's one of those things I'll never understand. Why do so many strip club managers feel like they have to go through contortions to trying to rip off or hustle customers any way they can? Why do they think things can be gained from this in the long run? I can't imagine it's about anything but expressing disdain and feeling superior.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ s88:

Nah - I think they just want to catch those that don't know the club prices as the regulars do so they think they are getting a special; but I don't think they charge more than $5 for the drinks when bought individually.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I love it when strippers offer lap dance specials like "You can get one for $20 or two for $40! If you're lucky, we can even do five for $100!!"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ GoV:

I don't drink much these days but I used to drink a bit up to about a year or so ago; but in the dives I usually just order a lite beer (Coors or Bud) b/c IME the mixed-drinks at dives are often either watered-down or of poor-quality.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Even the more upscale ones are fucking with us, Saturday night in Tootsie's I only drink bottled beer in the strip clubs, but my bud was drinking bourbon and water even after 6 drinks between 8PM and 11:30 he said he barely had a buzz, but we had a blast hanging out with Hannah Banana and another broad who was pretty hot upstairs on the VIP couches. That's probably why we put up with such shitty behavior on the part of club management.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Donald Trump would probably ban mixed drinks
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    They charge white yacht captains from south beach double. I think the special is an opportunity for this select group of customers to get everything at the normal price.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    The DJ must have been sleeping through basic math classes when he was in school....
    if he ever was in school.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think MrDeuce got it right - as you call it a special - and some folks will think it's a deal - even if it's the same price. It's shady - and at least the special isn't more expensive -
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The only places I've seen funny math like this is at those $5 dance clubs....I know a white $5 dance club that does this with tee shirts lol
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I once went to a SC, with $20 for a 7 minutes LD, and $40 for 12 minute LD. LD time was controlled by a female staff member with a clipboard walking around the VIP booth hallway, not the stripper.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Maybe he thinks he's funny or clever .
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    LDK82 "• I wish my local clubs allowed floor dances"

Yeah LDK, that's all I need, for you to splooge on the main floor, me walk by and slip in that mess and throw my back out!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Saturday night in Tootsie's I only drink bottled beer in the strip clubs, but my bud was drinking bourbon and water even after 6 drinks between 8PM and 11:30 he said he barely had a buzz ..."

I had a Long Island @ Tootsies and since I'm not a drinker that usually gives me a buzz - did not feel shit - now I regret tipping the bartender so well (although I imagine it's probably club policy if they are screwing w/ the drinks and not the staff)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion