tuscl

What does it mean to be an ass man?

chessmaster
Illinois
Monday, May 2, 2016 2:17 PM
I always thought it meant you like big asses.

19 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    It could also mean this... [view link]
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    It definitely doesn't mean you like big asses. It means you like asses. Although when I think about it, "breast men" almost always are all about size. But I don't think there's any such connotation with ass men. Hell, even the whole bewildering trend of loving grotesquely huge asses just really gained momentum less than 10 years ago, at least here in the US
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm a breast man and that doesn't mean that I'm always looking for huge tits. I like most breast sizes as long as they are real and at least a little bigger than mine. I think the same is true for an ass man. It's not a comment on size.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Subraman and JS69 have it correct.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    it just means you prefer ass over titties
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If one is into big asses then ass lover is synonymous with big ass lovin' Kinda like a chick saying I like guys w/ brains - I would assume she likes big brains Or a chick saying I like guys w/ money - I assume she means a lot of $$$ instead of little $$$.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I've always considered it to mean I have a high appreciation of a very fine ass on an attractive woman.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I'm an ass man. it's all about a nice ass. That doesn't have to mean a huge ass.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^^ That's the key! There's a difference between a nice ass and a big ass.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    A dream ass is shapely, firm, has no pimples and no cottage cheese.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I love asses - but I love the big round push out booties - and I also love a nice firm toned ass too! I know what you mean - regarding size - and I think it's partly true. Most guys who love tits aren't going to find flat chested girls to be hot. But some will find smaller cup sizes - that are perfectly shaped to be hot.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Heterosexual.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol @ mikeya02
  • ndnman
    8 years ago
    I can't get enough of Weekend Today show weather girl Dylan Dreyer's ass. It's one of the best I've seen and she's a blond white girl. And gorgeous face also. I don't know if that makes me an ass man.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Ass = smooth, round, firm, no blemishes, not big. Wtf is it with guys who like big asses? Just admit you like em fat.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    Fat equals phat
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Ndnman - she has a great ass. I enjoy watching her as she walks over to the weather map. Very pretty face too - so she would be great from both ends.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I consider myself an ass man. I don't like big booty's but nice soft heart shaped ones. Mmmm
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion