tuscl

Detroit summer meetup: Time to choose a date

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Monday, May 2, 2016 8:16 AM
Here are two possible date ranges for a summer Detroit meetup. I've provided dates for Thursday thru Saturday because I'm planning to be in Detroit for those three evenings. I'm free to club with anybody who wants to any of the three nights although I guess maybe we'll designate an official meetup evening eventually. I can't make it any earlier in the week than Thursday. June 16 - 18 July 14-16 If you are honestly at least 50 % sure that you will attend, and if you have a strong preference between these two date ranges, please let me know. We can talk clubs once the dates are set. I plan to go everywhere that Heck recommends.. Let the herding of cats begin.

24 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    As a reminder, I can help you find very cheap air fare using hidden city ticketing. And Heck will let anybody sleep in the back of his WeedMoBeel. So don't let costs deter you.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    June 16-18 would work best for me.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'll be around either of those dates.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I think I'd be down either of those dates, the June weekend one might work better.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ who the heck is this guy?
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Well, who would you like me to be?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hopefully you're someone that'll do a shot with me and buy me a lapdance! Lol. We aren't letting you in unless you know the secret handshake. - I'm just messin with ya!
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Deal, and I'm all for learning the secret handshake as long as we're washing hands first.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm at least 50% sure that I can attend on Thursday, June 16 and 25% sure for Friday, June 17.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Either dates would be fine, I'll opt for the June dates.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    At this point there's a clear preferebce for June 16-18 but I'll leave the voting open for a couple of days since I know that cats rarely herd in just one direction.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    June 16-18 works for me.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'm not shaking hands with Rech. Fist bump only. Maybe.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    so people from here travel to visit clubs way out of town? seems could be fun. women from here ever show up?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... women from here ever show up ...." not many womens on TUSCL to begin w/ so that along w/ other factors minimizes women attending but as far as I'm concerned you are def welcomed and I;d like to meet you. During the July 2014 Detroit meet-up; TUSCLer "wongy" showed-up w/ a dancer he knew from another club - TUSCLer "silkypants" then proceeded to take the custy dancer to VIP for her to get dances from one of teh dancers in the club while all 3 of them were in VIP together.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    June is no go 4 me. I'm in 4 july if wongy will show. I owe that guy for teaching me about tj's.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Either set of dates I can make.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I won't be able to make any of those dates.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    July 14-16---I would definitely come. In June, I'll be out of the country.
  • PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    I'm thinking I can do either date!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Rech says he's not coming which guarantees that he'll be there. Trust me. I understand dead heads.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Rech/Heck I look forward to seeing you in June
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Choose a date? How about Hotstuff69babi? ;-)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I really don't know if I will be in town or not but regardless, my club will definitely not be one of the ones visited as JS69's stipulations include extras and my club does not. However, anyone attending the meet who would like to meet me individually can feel free to pm me around a week or so before the meet, and we can set our own day/time for a personal meet at my club as long as I am in the area around then.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion