tuscl

Shadowcat surgery

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, May 1, 2016 10:05 PM
By the time most of your read this I should be in recovery for cancer surgery. I have to be at Emory Hospital in Atlanta at 5:30 to have surgery to remove gum cancer and lymph nodes in my neck. I have a very small area of stage 1 cancer. If everything goes well it will be a 3 hour operation and will includes a skin graft from my arm. 3 days in the hospital. Worse case scenario. If the have to cut into my jaw bone to provide a safe area then it will be a 9 hour operation with a bone graft from my leg and more like 11 days in the hospital. 2 days in ICU. I'll have my smart phone with me and when my condition permits, I'll start posting. Today at Follies one of my favorites promised dinner and bare back FS at my house when I am recovered. I'm looking forward to that. :)

57 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Fuck cancer. Good luck buddy.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Hope you don't get any offers from hot nurses. Wouldn't want to make your favorite to wait. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    my dad recently had prostate cancer surgery and for the most part, it went well. but he's still gotta keep an eye on things post surgery. hope you have a successful surgery shadow. you've made it to early 70's---which is awesome-- and i think you'll recover quickly from this and before you know it, you'll be right back in your good ol high chair at follies. :)
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Hope it goes well.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Hope it goes well and I wish you a speedy and full recovery. As the late (and great) Peter Hitchens remarked " cancer, it wants to kill me, yet can't outlive me"
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Best wishes shadow. I look forward to seeing you posting 2 a.m.'ers real soon.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hey bud, best of luck, I've got a prostate biopsy operation coming up in 2 weeks. Best of luck to both of us.
  • PhantomGeek
    8 years ago
    Good luck, Shadowcat and Vince. I hope things go well and smoothly. Just a suggestion: Don't bite the doctors. For some reason, they just don't appreciate it.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Good luck
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Good luck. I'll pray for your quick and complete recovery.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Good luck, Shadowcat
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    Best wishes and recovery.
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    My prayers is with you,,,, stay strong ....
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Kick cancer's butt, good buddy. Best wishes to you
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I'm glad the surgery wasn't at 2 a.m.! Good luck on a quick recovery.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Best wishes for a quick and easy recovery
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    Best wishes to a speedy and healthy recovery!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    PhantomGreek, thanks for the headsup, but I know several doctors that deserve to be bitten.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    How many other patients have that kind of an offer awaiting them when they get out? I'm betting you're the only one. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • Mal2
    8 years ago
    Get well soon Shadow!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Good luck!!!!!
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I am planning on meeting up as Follies in a few weeks. Hopefully, by that time you will already have had dinner....
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Best wishes Shadow! Know that my hopes and prayers are with you. Hope you get all the ice cream you want!
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Nothing but good thoughts your way my friend. I will see you for another one of our marathon strip club visits soon!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you and the Peace of the Father with the healing of the Spirit
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Praise the Lord and pass the ginger tea. ( it helps with the nausea). Good Luck and good wishes.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Good luck buddy. My hero - has strippers on standby!!!
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Best of luck!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Be well, SC.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Good luck!
  • snowtime
    8 years ago
    Wishing you a speedy recovery.
  • snowtime
    8 years ago
    Wishing you a speedy recovery.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Good luck and quick recovery.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Knowing there is a hot young thing waiting for you when you get out at Follies will certainly make you want to get better asap! Good luck.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Praying for you!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't worry cats have 9 lives :) Wishing you a great outcome & a speedy recovery!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Hope all went well!
  • jmiddle30234
    8 years ago
    Get well soon speedy recovery
  • Skyrbuoy
    8 years ago
    Kick it's ass, Shadow, you are my SC idol!
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Good luck and get well soon!
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    Get better, get back to follies.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Bravo Whiskey, shadowcat. Here's to a speedy recovery and a good post op dinner and "dessert".
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I fucking hate cancer. I hope you kick cancers ass! I hope your surgery goes well - and I look forward to seeing your discussions here soon.
  • yndy
    8 years ago
    I imagine everyone who follows this site will be thinking about you/pulling for you.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Speedy recovery, my friend.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Best wishes, Godfather. I look forward to more Follies stories and 2am-ers after your recovery.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    SC, hang in there and see you back on TUSCL soon!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Good luck with everything. Sounds like you got girls on standby and something to look forward to.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Just saw this. SahdowCat I am so very sorry that you have to experience the medical/surgical bs. I also read the update that said surgery went well and you are in recovery. When you are finally ready to read this, I hope you get a laugh from all the people, like me, who express the hope you are soon able to return to Follies. And may the Follies sweetheart who visits you at home during your recovery bring you great joy and multiple orgasms.
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    Good luck buddy
  • pop
    8 years ago
    "one of my favorites promised dinner and bare back FS at my house when I am recovered" If that's not an incentive to a speedy recovery I don't know what is. All the best.
  • Ironcat
    8 years ago
    I'm late hearing this - feel better soon Shadowcat
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Just saw this. A speedy recovery to you! And nobody better sit in his fucking seat while he is gone! Respect!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, the spirit of shadow, his long time buddy cat, has been guarding his seat. God rest the soul of anyone foolish enough to usurp his seat.
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    Here's to soon hearing the report of the celebration having happened! Best of luck and best of medical skill... My dad had Big-C surgery 5 years ago, I'm sure he would have appreciated having that offer waiting, would have speeded up the recovery for sure!
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Get well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion