Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is so rong

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is so rong

.... but it feels so right.

I'm jerking off to pictures of the MILF.

Her age starts with a 5.

And she's wearing clothes.

She dresses very conservatively.

I couldn't be more turned on.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

This also turns me on right now. There are at least four beautiful young women that I could text and arrange to give me a bBBJCIM in the next hour. 3 of the 4 are 22 or younger. They would all genuinely be happy to get such a text from me unless they're real busy on some important stripper business. And they will do anything I'm in the mood for if I change my mind.

But yet I'm sitting here finding sexual pleasure in the MILF.

What's rong with me?

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

You might have grandmother issues. ( not to be confused with "daddy " issues).

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Funny gawker.

But I think I'm just hopelessly addicted to fuckable women.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

And I took 50 mg of edibles.

But I doubt that had much effect.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

bBBJCIM? Is there any significance to the lowercase b?

I'm sort of hoping it would mean something rong! That would be ace! :)

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Personally, I'm still enamored by YOUNG pussy (under 30). The abnormal psych course I took 45 years ago didn't cover lusting after older women.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What ever gets your motor going is what it is about. Doesn't matter what we think... there is no wrong answer

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

crazyjoe is perhaps the most brilliant of us all!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Better to have jerked off to a MILF than to have never jerked off at all.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Sunday Night:

Juice is jerking off to photos of Chackin Fangers

SJG is jerking off to photos of gravy

Crazyjoe is jerking off to photos of dynamite

Rech is jerking off to photos of weed

Hotstuff is masturbating to photos of Ryan Reynolds

Ricky D is jerking off to photos of fancy suits

JS69 is jerking off to anything

Just another Sunday night!!!!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Imma jacking off to papi's new avatar :)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

^^^ I was thinking that too -

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Well... she gives you sex for free. She's close to your intellectual equal and wants your dick. That gratifies the ego more than paying for it.

You may get tired of her, but enjoy the ride.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

James well said. That's exactly what she does for me. I've had my dick stroked so well and for so long that I forgot that I also need my ego stroked sometimes.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

And THAT is why I generally prefer older dancers. Well said, James!

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

You don't have to "teach" her anything unlike your young DS'. Your close age makes things more relavent and you don't have to negotiate for sex.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement