New weirdest occurance at the club

JamesSD
California
Today at the club I saw my first (obvious) transsexual customer.

She was obviously born genetically male, but was wearing women's clothes and seemed to have tits under her clothes. She was watching the stage, tippinherited each girl a dollar, but quickly and politely declining offers for dances.

So I'm guessing she was scouting for tips on femininity? I would think a drag queen scouting would just go as a male, as most drag Queens are gay men when not on stage.

I also had an old guy strike up a conversation with me. I had a hard time understanding exactly what he was saying, but the jist of it was asking how I deal with young women who are flaky about making plans. I basically just told him to move on if a girl hedges her bets.

I got cock blocked from my CF by a whale who took her for an hour long CR. The flip side is I played with a girl who was new to me. Very much my type, super cute, and the dances were good. I usually don't push mileage too much on a first dance, but the grind was good and she let my hands roam.

7 comments

• sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you got transexual and drag queen confused. How do you know the person that you saw was a transexual? Coulda been a transvestite, which would make more sense. Transvestites are straight, but like to dress in women's clothes. Think Ed Wood. That could explain why he was in a stripclub.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Well, his make up was tasteful, which is not typical for men who like to dress in drag.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It sounds like an odd trip to the club. The new girl sounds promising. Hopefully the new girl will work out.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Kick him on the nuts
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    ... I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola. L-O-L-A Lola ...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This tranny stuff has me all confused. Maybe LDK82 can help us out.

I mentioned in a previous post a customer of mine has an employee who is a male that dresses as a woman but has a girlfriend (who is of course female).

A few years ago I was on vacation and I saw a male who dresses as a woman the entire time and chased around women the entire trip essentially freaking out every single attractive woman at the resort.

I think the thing to remember is, just because a male dresses like, or wants to be like a woman, doesn't mean that they want to "be" with a man. They still like pussy too, and they probably want to keep their dick, they just want a set of tits and nice hair too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Fuck him in the pussy - oh wait ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion